Why can't women be decent friends?

I'm really close friends with this girl, but every time i need a little emotional support, she completely ignores my messages or gives me single word replies. She's generally pretty sweet, and i try to always be there for her, but sometimes i get the impression that she doesn't care about my feelings at all...

Attached: 1568119051488.png (427x380, 367K)

Probably a bitch from hell. Hard pass.

Ex was pretty good with me when we were friends, but now we split so Idunno

brehs...jodie foster at her cunny prime was literally unmatchable. just look at her, oh my dayz.

Attached: 1408645519767.gif (320x240, 1.3M)

>every time i need a little emotional support

Women don't like pussies, man up.

>sometimes i get the impression that she doesn't care about my feelings at all...
She doesn't

Maybe she knows you are a pedophile beta incel who posts loli Jodie Foster and whines like a little bitch on r9k.

I would ignore you too.

>every time i need a little emotional support
Explain what you mean.

It's because of gender dynamics and social expectations related to gender.

The dynamic between male and female friends is that you are to be her emotional sponge and she is to be able to pretend that you don't ever experience emotions.

The social expectations for genders is that men are never supposed to complain or seek aid unless they are weak. So, in her mind, every time you complain you're showing your weakness and women DESPISE weak men.

Money says that if you were to ever confront her about this she would simply attempt to emasculate you and spread your emasculation status to all of your shared friends.

>17
>loli
lmao based retard

I had an emotionally stunted childhood and I'm socially autistic so when people need emotional support I don't really have much to offer than "Boy that sure is shitty" I mean I guess in real life you could at least hug the person and offer a shoulder to cry on but in text I just have no idea what to do so I just try to change the topic.

>friends
>muh feelings
>muh attention
>pay me back in affection
>etc. nice guy bullshit

It's cuz you're trying to fuck and she knows and won't say shit because you wanna play nice guy games and not be real either.

>I'm really close friends with this girl
>she doesn't care about my feelings at all
Just stop being retarded user she is not your fren.

women will feign caring about your feelings or well being, but take solace in knowing that they will essentially never truly care about you, not by any fault of your own, but because they are physically incapable of feeling genuine empathy for men. some have the decency to give you crocodile tears, others will just straightforwardly let you know that they don't care, but to me it's all the same.

>guys with feelings

Ew. No wonder she curved your ass.

the only exceptions to this rule i can think of are immediate family members. mothers, grandmothers, and occasionally sisters. that's it.

have sex incel or kys, both are solutions for your sickness

>why can't women be decent friends?
my best friends are women.
you just can't be friends with women who want to get with you when you don't (for w/e reason).
because they:
1. ghost you (the sane ones)
2. try to turn you into an orbiter because their ego can't handle you not wanting a relationship with them (the cray ones).

not a virgin, nice attempt at shutting down my argument with my hypothetical virginity instead of addressing any of the points though, retard

Attached: E1E7EF55-0ACD-4ABA-885C-DB3C86A8B066.jpg (989x550, 79K)

>girl cries on my shoulder all day
>cannot for the life of her reciprocate
>dont complain about it but she acknowledges it and says "im sorry im just really bad at this"
Women have no way to express their empathy like men do.

They only care for your feelings when they're sexually or romantically attracted to you. I was in the exact same situation with a "fembot" I met here. As soon as her initial attraction wore it seemed like she just stopped caring how I feel, even when I was suicidal.

If she's reading this then she knows who she is and should feel bad.

that Iook in her eyes....you just KNOW

>They only care for your feelings when they're sexually or romantically attracted to you. I was in the exact same situation with a "fembot" I met here. As soon as her initial attraction wore it seemed like she just stopped caring how I feel, even when I was suicidal.
Same here.
>If she's reading this then she knows who she is and should feel bad.
Dude that's the same story with every single internet woman.

It's probably why she's gay now. Dykes all got diddled as kids.

>Dude that's the same story with every single internet woman.
True, at least this whole three year incident taught me that all women are like this, no matter how nice they seem. They're all sociopaths to men who they're not attracted to or who aren't family.

only good answer in the thread, thanks user.

They can as long neither of you want to fuck the other.
The real question is how long can you two keep it that way?

Attached: 1510244234248.jpg (268x200, 12K)

on that gif she is being asked if she interested in anyone. she was finger blasting the girl next door probably.

Based as fuck /tv/ poster

I'd fingerblast her if you get my driftioso

Attached: 5385fd998616c756c8578b2f8daecf68.jpg (2362x3601, 728K)

I'll explain anons.

All attraction is sexual and primitive by nature, when a woman isn't attracted to a man she's essentially telling that man that he isn't genetically fit to reproduce. She subconsciously thinks he's a genetic dead-end. Your thoughts and feelings mean nothing to those eugenic fuck machines, if you can't at least entertain her or uplift her with "positive vibes" then you have no use and are better off dead.

This is the truth of the world, humans are vile eugenics machines at the end of the day.

nice trips
I think this might be the same situation. she got really close with cheating on her boyfriend with me a few months ago, and it seems like the "spark" we had at that time is going away... just a matter of time before she forgets about me completely

Women can make pretty great friends for a bit of a while. It's very hard not to like some of them despite some differences. Seem more burdensome than dude like creatures. A dude willingly accepts his fate and goes about it. A female tends to make it a lot more complicated. I'm surprised I haven't bashed in some dudes head with a rock here or there sometimes over a thing or two involving women. They pick their plot and play it out. A man does what a man does.

Maybe it's because she reallizes the only reason you want anything to do with her is because she's a girl ,or mayb im just projecting, who knows

Attached: 9a51b7c7041437e5a3bcec16a188fd79.jpg (236x236, 12K)

based
This is all true in reverse as well Men usually don't give a shit about girls they don't deem worthy of having kids with or find unnatractive thats just how life is

My co worker literally looks exactly like her. But with a hardcore southern accent.

>Men usually don't give a shit about girls they don't deem worthy of having kids with or find unnatractive
lol no

>This is all true in reverse as well Men usually don't give a shit about girls they don't deem worthy of having kids with or find unnatractive thats just how life is

Very much this even if men don't want to admit it. Most guys today don't really give a shit about anything but self satisfaction and women know it.