Just got diagnosed with Autism, DSM-IV as an adult on my first try

>Just got diagnosed with Autism, DSM-IV as an adult on my first try
>Headed to government welfare in 3 years through an attorney
>Then going to flip my meager savings to 500k in the event of SSDI being revoked
>Going to live off of 500k for 50 years and then die, easy 40 from government
>Gun in the event of life getting harder than anticipated

Okay, now this is based.

Attached: 1528051034930.jpg (433x433, 38K)

How does one get diagnosed with autism? It seems everyone that knows me well suspects I have it

Attached: 1543112135906.jpg (407x407, 35K)

Dont kys, just find other neets to live with (undocumented of course)

Go on psychology today and type in your zip code, and then write "autism"

Don't go for Aspergers. The republicans will someday cull their number.

Go for SSDI instead of SSI.
You can save and invest money with SSDI, so it's a better long term goal. Get in through mom and dad.

Be warned.
The diagnosis for autism is an extremely harsh path to tread.

Either be very well read, pretend for many hours you are autistic, and finely understand the ins and outs of the illness, or don't go at all. They will run you for $500 and kick you to the curb if you're faking and aren't well versed in Autism. The tests will result in them seeing what you truly are.

The tests for Autism are extremely stringent and will destruct any fakers that just skim the illness and result in a negative for the disease.

>Then going to flip my meager savings to 500k in the event of SSDI being revoked
wut

I'm looking but I haven't been to a doctor since I was a little kid and my mother would make appointments, please help I'm too scared to go to one near me
How am I supposed to calm my anxiety enough to make an appointment?

Attached: 1567321982718.png (588x446, 204K)

Become sedentary for a week (no exercise), give the psychologist a dial, and you'll be good to go.

Do strenuous exercise before every meeting with the psychologist so your autism spectrum disorder will act up.

And you'll be set.

I won't lie.
Walking into a psychologists office is terrifying. Those people can send you to a psychiatric funny farm where all of the schizophrenics and depressives hang round.

They have the power of life and death over you because they can make your life heaven or hell.

ok nevermind I'm not going to the doctor

He's exaggerating. Seriously just get the help you need and don't listen to these fucks.

Attached: 1567448258204.png (512x512, 72K)

Then you're handing yourself over to the wilderness and oblivion that is this world.

There will be no way for you procure food but through food pantries in your area, and if they say no, starve. You'll be digging through dumpsters, eating rotten pizza.

You'll be walking many miles just to scavenge in blazing summertime and freezing winter.
There will be no internet, power, or entertainment of any form or shape for you if you're actually autistic.

Getting diagnosed was worth the risk for me.
That was my fate, and I've crossed the rubicon to avoid it.

I'm not exaggerating.
That is the very real threat you face by talking to any psychiatric doctor.

If you say "I'm gonna shoot myself in the brain tomorrow.", you will be detained at your house and taken to a funny farm for an indefinite amount of time. It's not a joke.

Hell, even half of that intensity may do it depending on the psych doctor.

>indefinite amount of time
indefinite my ass. Just stop saying your suicidal and they'll get you out of there over time. I was in the psych ward for 2 months in my longest stint.

How tf you get welfare for autism if it's mild enough that you just got diagnosed?

> you will be detained at your house and taken to a funny farm for an indefinite amount of time. It's not a joke.
It takes less than 5 centimeters of ink to completely ruin your life, and most of that is the hastily made / "checkmarks" saying you want to/might possibly/the doctor "feels" like you're going to harm yourself/others.

>Locks you up in nut house
>You just gotta get better to get out
>When you're locked in the fucking nut house
>While also being force fed God knows what medications each with their own laundry-list of side-effects
>While being locked in the fucking nut house, surrounded by fucking/fapping whackjobs trying to indoctrinate you into their cult of the day
>Just get better lmao

It was never mild.
I am mixed-raced, and my parents never payed any attention to me.

>Get in through mom and dad.
haha yeah

That's if you're lucky enough for the people inside of that facility to listen to you.

There are areas where they just strap you down and feed you drugs and shut you up for money

do you actually have autism?
how do i get diagnosed a psychiatrist?

>Don't go for Aspergers. The republicans will someday cull their number.
what did you mean by this?

Each hospital is different, and I've been to 5 of them. Of course a psychiatric ward is going to give you medication. Last place I went I had to do 20 sessions of ECT. At no point was I restrained for acting civil.

Attached: 5688j885gs5jm.jpg (500x888, 195K)

kek
actually no it's sad how shit this is
no he isn't happenend to me twice

People complain about immigrants, but honestly we should start rounding up lazy NEETs and turning them into dog food.

what should i look for? specifically psychologist? theres only women, or are therapists and such okay as well? pls help

>what should i look for? specifically psychologist? theres only women, or are therapists and such okay as well? pls help
aaaaghhh saaave me op