/it/- infinite tower

Floor 2226 here. This floor seems to be horizontally infinite. Been wandering around the rooms for hours now.

Attached: infinitower2.jpg (1024x768, 214K)

Hello robots, coming in from floor 264, I'm currently mining deeper down into this mine I found, and it doesn't seem to connect to the next floor down? I do this anywhere else I have a fee to pay and a ceiling to fix but here is different. It's a miners life for me

floor 5470 now. there were rats for the past few hundred floors, but now there's just silence. The floors are all white and lit with fluorescent lights, and are totally empty besides the occasional empty caprisun.

Floor 9 here. Down here its pretty ordinary and comfy, there are all the essentials plus some luxuries, like an indoor pool, and a home theatre. One problem though - there are damp spots all over the place...I will get to the bottom of this issue sooner or later...

Floor 76 here. Smells like nutmeg but looks like an old office. The lights are a bit too bright and the computers are shitty. Someone did download Doom on to one of them though so thats good.

I'm struggle snuggling girls on floor 69. Epstine is struggle snuggling underage girls on 68. He even has his own airplane hanger on 68

Floor 99 here. You bet your ass im running down 90 floors to play classic doom. Nutmeg be damned.

Hey, umm, is this thing on?.. Ok alright.
Im currently wandering through the floor number n+487, reality seems to bend around me, looks like I'm the only material thing around here. Still can walk on something though, not sure on what. I will continue my research and leave a message at the next contact hour.
Signing off.

Yeah but you need a Bethesda account to play it

Attached: 1567409698660.gif (230x286, 913K)

floor 666 here someone got a lighter, a virgin and a goat
i need them for... ehem ... something

floor 8236 nothing i continue on in hopes of finding my death a long march of a failure

Floor 8008 here, the rooms are large versions of nurseries. The ration dispensers only have one option, a warm white formula, maybe a protein meal replacement? Haven't found any toilets, just literal bathrooms with tub and sink. Lots of hair removal products and moisturizers. Entertainment is a bit sparse, plenty of toys for imaginative play...

On floor 1488
Lots of trees and rope

Floor -100 here darkness imprisoning me, all that I see absolute horror I cannot live I cannot die...

Basement level 146

The deeper we get, the more dark, abstract, and obscure things get. Initially, you had to go out of your way to find the secrets of the lower floors. Now, as we keep getting deeper in efforts to clear this hell only one thing is becoming more apparent - that whatever the hell is down there sure as hell doesnt want us around. Yesterday when we entered this floor 1 of our guys, our backup for the rear, was taken. By something. We dont know what. Nothing like this has ever been documented. Sure, people disappear on their own. But in a group? Armed fighters have never been taken out by them until now. They've never actively come to us. Up until now its been search and destroy in an effort to clear the levels to keep giving people more space and the upper floors only get more and more populated and abstract. We have to have some sort of base level to keep us straight but after the first hundred floors became.... god knows what it became apparent that the only way is down.

My SKS is getting heavy... and the shadows only grow more prominent and powerful.. maybe we'll find an elevator and mind storage cache soon, but the past 20 floors have been nothing but hallways and empty rooms.

>floor 9
>ordinary and comfy
... should we tell him? or is it too late

Attached: 1546883362351.png (640x632, 312K)

Basement level 260

Turn back. Turn back. Turn back. Turn back. Turn back before it's too late. You're not alone. You're never alone. The rooms aren't empty. Maybe it's already too late... please, turn back. Befo

What floor am I on again Jacky? I don't know what i'm doing anymore. I don't know who I was. All I know is that we must keep going.

>tfw Jacky died 3 years ago
He's in too deep.

Attached: 1466396034183.png (432x653, 467K)

flooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooor 6666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666
hellololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololo can you heaaaaaaaaaaar meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

how the hell did you get up there user?

Hello from floor 7711

I'm wide awake but constantly feel sleep right behind my eyes

There's some creepy fucker living here, he says the next 3 floors up are owned by some murder cult that worship buckets, so they line the floors with them and if you kick one, it's certain death

Day purple giraffe,
Founded the bestest room, is my room! I meeted all my friends here. Mister Bear, Madam Sallyworth, Doctor Chad, Nurse Pwactitioner Stacy, we did lots of playtimes. The bottles are good and come four times a day. Breakist, lunch, snack, and din din. Found that diapers get cleaned when you go sleepybyes. So I take lunch nap and snack naps now. Still got lots of playtimes. I color the walls to make more pretty play places and places I drawled two days ago go bye-bye, so I never get to stop making new play places to play with my friends!

A maze of mirrors... We have been here before. haven't we Jacky? You've always been the smart type, you'll get me through this. I mean us. Don't get mad at me. I need you. I can't do this alone.

do NOT use the elelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelele

Found out the TV's here do actually work, but they only receive a station for about a 30 minute gap per day of a Government official title card and a brass band song accompanying before shutting off again
Try tuning your set at around 4:50 AM and you'll see

Floor - 23, I don't know how I got here. I can't remember walking down any stairs. I've been underground for quite some time now, everytime I find a staircase that looks like it's leading upwards it only seems to take me deeper down. I didn't think it could get any darker. I was wrong.
Sometimes I think I can hear someone (or something) following me, but I'm too scared to look back. It will get me eventually though, so why not end it right here?

Good luck up there.

i got the things only problem is
i accidentally summoned a six-headed demon