Born in the perfect age

>born in the perfect age
>life has never been this easy
>free access to pretty much anything to fullfill your needs and desires
>sex and lust has never been more open and celebrated
>women have never looked more breedable than they do now
>women have never been so slutty and cock hungry as they are now
>still manage to turn out as a loser virgin

Attached: 1528616776676.jpg (813x1019, 103K)

>>sex and lust has never been more open and celebrated
>>women have never been so slutty and cock hungry as they are now
These are bad things. The fact that you consider them good is part of the problem.

I don't consider them good, I just want to enjoy it together with the others

>women have never been so slutty and cock hungry for Chad cock as they are now
FTFY

There's nothing to enjoy about it, it's repulsive and a major downgrade from what could've been.

You're not allowed to enjoy it if you're ugly

>t. faggot that doesnt get cheeks

I'm not ugly just retarded and poor

So, how many women did you get rejected by in the last month?
The last year?
Ever?
How many women have you had social contact with in that time (that you would've been willing to date/fuck only)?

If the answer is above 0 have you tried figuring out WHY and then working on the problem?
Or did you just decide that it's too hard and went to cry about the unfairness of it?

>>women have never been so slutty and cock hungry as they are now
This is literally why we are virgins. In ancient times every man would get a wife and every woman would get a husband. Now with divorce abortions and polygamy everything is fucked.

>you just haven't REALLY tried dude!

Attached: 1568489248202.png (900x729, 129K)

Well have you? Because most incels don't.
Or they "try" by lifting or improving their career and expect women to come to them, only to be baffled when they don't.

that 5head lmao

>incels
broke your cover, roastie

>So, how many women did you get rejected by in the last month?
>The last year?
>Ever?
>How many women have you had social contact with in that time (that you would've been willing to date/fuck only)?
during the last 4 years: 0

What's the point if you're a ugly balding manlet w/o personality. I have no plans for the future and would undoubtedly make my partner miserable if i somehow managed to get one. People are better off w/o me, i'm not deluded enough to think otherwise.

>life has never been this easy
>free access to pretty much anything to fullfill your needs and desires
You fuckin' answered yourself dude.

Attached: gf.png (800x600, 29K)

god bless girls and god bless thots

awww, is user sad and resentful that he never gets laid?

>WOMEN USED TO BE PURE REEEEE

thankfully stupid incel fucks like you dont breed.
you should honestly just fucking kill yourself so that girls dont have to be reminded people like you exist

>So, how many women did you get rejected by in the last month?
Got shunned by a couple of women this month, about 4 or 5. I go to bars because I don't have any means to meet women and being drunk makes being turned down about 65% easier.
>The last year?
I'd say somewhere around 15
>Ever?
Only started after leaving university so around 50, probably.
>How many women have you had social contact with in that time (that you would've been willing to date/fuck only)?
0. Never had any female friends or a social circle with girls. My only chance to talk to women are at places like bars and I never get further than learning their first name.

im an ugly balding manlet and i still get pussy. maybe its not your looks but your objectively shit perspective about yourself and outlook on life.

>women have never been so slutty and cock hungry as they are now
This is completely false. It has been proven everywhere again and again that this generation of men and women has less casual sex and loses their virginity later. Why do you keep spreading this meme?

>In ancient times every man would get a wife and every woman would get a husband.
Lel. Good imitation of a mouthbreathing retarded incel. I mean, you were doing that right? You don't seriously believe that?

You aren't gonna "breed" with a pure women? You prefer "slutty and cock hungry"?

Thats because only chad gets to fuck now. everyone else has to wait until their 30s

I'm sure you have solid scientific evidence to back this up.

Women have the access to all cocks whey what around through the internet, and you ask ME why I don't score any?

muh science muh fedora

>>women have never looked more breedable than they do now

This is the most false statement in the post.

Women are fat now. Fat women are gross.

If women were all sluts but still all looked like women in the US looked on average in 1964, we would be in a completely different situation.

Let's stipulate that I am a 5. Some of you will object and say NO WAY YOU'RE A ONE!, but for the sake of argument stipulate that I am a 5. If I'm a 5, my looksmatch in 2019 is...

...drumroll...

...FUCKING FAT. That means that if I don't want to fuck a fat chick, by definition all women worth fucking are out of my league.

In 1964, the girls in my league would have been "thin girl with glasses", "thin girl with a couple of pimples", "thin girl who's a little TOO thin and has diminished secondary sexual characteristics", etc. I would have been fucking ECSTATIC with any of those girls.

The conditions of today are absolutely ideal for turning young introverted men into social outcasts and drop outs. Why are you unable to see this?

>that feel when these loser virgin give up out the gate and let me date and fuck above my station

you're damn right this is the perfect age

Attached: 1532719757372.png (300x297, 114K)

This user sees it.

You know the "women love serial killers" meme? One big reason it exists is that most of the serial killers we know about were boomers. So we see pictures of boomer serial killers with their wives and girlfriends and are like WTF?

What we don't realize is that those girls were 3's. Boomer 3's were still thin, so we see pictures of them now and think that creepy boomer serial killer guys were pulling 7's. They weren't. Women just got fatter and uglier.

Being drunk also makes you less likely to succeed. There's very few things most women will reject more reflexively than "drunk guy hitting on me in a bar" unless they're truly desperate or the guy has great charisma/looks.

But still, you're trying. That makes you better than most virgins around here.
Have you tried to figure out WHY you get rejected (beyond the "drunk guy in a bar" bit)? Tried different approaches?
I'm not telling you to throw money at some self-proclaimed PUA guru but personally i've had some success with their approach to dating. Just because it doesn't come naturally doesn't mean you should give up.
Guys like us just have to work at it instead of having it fall in our laps.
It took me more than 3 years from starting to getting laid for the first time, but it was worth it.

This thread proves to me that most of the people on Jow Forums are immature teenagers.

Once you have sex and connect with a woman you will see that it does not bring you long-lasting happiness. Sex can bring you momentary pleasure, but it never lasts and fades into nothing. In fact it usually brings sadness as it introduces jealousy, which corrupts and destroys. When I think of my one night stand I think of nothing but shame self-pity.

Do you honestly not think that there is more to living than this empty hedonistic pursuit of bodily pleasure?

Attached: saint_augustine_by_philippe_de_champaigne.jpg (650x390, 37K)

>sex and lust has never been more open and celebrated
But what's the fucking point seriously I don't understand
Why is that good ? Why would you want to fuck women at all cost ?

Attached: 1503001193559.jpg (295x485, 18K)

>t. Has only fucked sluts off tinder

Of course having a girl makes you happy. Why tf do you think people stay with them for 50 years

This proves to me you have never experienced having a mate

You should learn to read. I don't agree with most of the things incels say, in fact i consider most of them to be whiny, entitled children who'd rather bitch and moan instead of putting effort into getting women or facing rejection.

But one thing that's near universal in these threads is the fact that most of them desire a relationship, not a one night stand.

Okay, I can't tell if some guy is samefagging a whole bunch around the board or if there are multiple people who think like, You guys don't get it obviously. Sex is uplifting in ways that you can't imagine. It boosts your confidence, it boosts her confidence, and it just helps you both kind of glow. So the more sex you have the more confident you become and the more people notice you as a person in the room. I was lucky to have my virginity plucked early, ever since then I've lost my beta ways and my submissive status and am on my way to chaddington. You guys can do it too, there are girls out here now a days hoping to sharpen their fangs on inexperienced guys. Fucking let them. It's inexpensive, it's non-harmful, and if you find out you're not good at sex? Then at THAT point there's no hope for you.

>>still manage to turn out as a loser virgin
There are likely more virgins now than there have ever been you fucking retard. Who would have known that giving women absolute sexual control with zero repercussions from society and infact praise for doing shit would turn out badly for a massive percentage of men. When women have no incentive to settle down, when society doesn't shun non monogamy and promiscuity, why would they ever do anything except fuck the best people they can? Which is the top percentile, because men will happily fuck anything when there's no strings attached. Fuck off dumbass jesus christ I hate people who literally close their eyes to very obvious facets of reality and human behaviour

Just leave this board, fucking normalshit.

Attached: 1560425702129.jpg (640x480, 43K)

If we live in such an oversexualized society then why am I still a virgin? Why are there so many other men losing their virginity when they're over the age of 20?

Still have you? Have you tried approaching these bitches? Probably not.

Because oversexualized means women have more choice, and are thus more able to choose better people over you. This isn't fuckin' rocket science

I understand that the drunk bar approach is no good, I just don't have any opportunities to talk to women anywhere else. I have trouble looking women in the eye so the alcohol helps me get over any undiagnosed autism and I find it tons easier talking when drunk. When I'm sober my social skills don't exist and I can't even do talking on dating apps. I feel I might have to move on to cold approaching but I'm certain that only works if you are a character a in daytime TV drama.
I work in an office filled with old men and construction Chads and my old uni friends are /tg/ guys and probably worse off than I am, so I can't really meet any girls through them. My problem is that I just have no opportunities to meet women and I don't have the social skills to make anything happen when it does happen. I just don't know where to meet women my age. It is easy just to give up.

>there are girls out here now a days hoping to sharpen their fangs on inexperienced guys
What ritual do I need to perform to summon these mythical women

Im a woman how do i get a body like that please help
I dont eat any junk food

Seems legit.
So it's only a perfect world if you're born a white, western woman

lucky user

>in high school, girls want to date you before they hook up, and you're a sexist creep if you try to talk to a girl
>today, girls want to hook up before they decide to date you, but you're still a sexist creep if you talk to them