I love this board

I love this board.

Even though you are sometimes mean, but I understand you can be frustrated about something.
But that's okay, you are in some emotional state. You can't really control yourself

Problems are caused my misunderstanding and selfishness.
Everyone can be a good person, if they try enough.

Attached: 1449282801846.gif (400x250, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLP0jCPw9IPWi-Tjr88g5HUvQuqY1asTP4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ok. Now go back to /jp/

Attached: 1521787984477.gif (1245x700, 810K)

Get off Jow Forums and live a successful and fulfilling life

That's the cutest thing ever

Attached: IMG_2042.gif (400x225, 776K)

We love u dr medic

Ok I’m gonna stop making the mspaint edits of you fucking denlarp.
Is this what you want? Sicko.

Yes

Attached: balt.gif (320x240, 36K)

Those are some wise words~
Btw, does it still hurt? (´~ ω ~`)
ᶠᵒʳ ᵐᵉ ʲ-ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵃ ᵇᶦᵗ⋅⋅
So many touhous around, uwu

Attached: .png (1280x960, 1.08M)

Stop letting Jow Forums hurt your feelings

Attached: hiss.png (512x384, 250K)

They are all gone.
I'm powerless.
The one I protected are blind.
Just like stack of play cards.
Everything I have lived for is gone.
Over 2000 years, everything and the only thing is gone.
Yet I couldn't fight for it, I should have give my life for it.
I shouldn't be alive.
None of this had to happen, yet again selfishness won this time.
Is there a hope?
Could everything go back to normal as it used to be?
You will never know true value until you lose it.

Attached: 1521777814560.png (689x750, 681K)

BUT HEY ATLEAST WE HAVE JUNKO

Attached: image.jpg (1495x778, 138K)

BUT HEY ATLEAST WE HAVE JUNKO

Attached: 2.jpg (467x313, 55K)

JUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKO

Attached: image.jpg (368x412, 40K)

JUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKOJUNKO

Attached: 5.png (399x512, 176K)

I think you might be taking this a bit overboard but I absolutely understand what you feel.
Take some time, buddy - it's sometimes three times worse than waking up from a seemingly week long dream of the perfect world.
I really valued your company in the journey, but now you have to face your inner.. troubles~
user, I have some bad news..

Attached: .jpg (358x373, 18K)

J̛͈̯͎̙͈̹̬̯͚̩͓͖̰ͩͮ̄ͦ̒͊ͬ̋̓̌ͨ͟ͅ ̴̨̻̤̫̮͓̳̥̘̞̱͈̞͈͉͖̫͖̿́ͦ͒̏̔̈́̉̿͌͂͐͊ͨ͋̕͜U̧͕̹͇͙̬͕̠̫̮̜̺̹͇̣̤ͬͬͬͬ̎ͤͫ͌͌̂̆̂͝͝ ̧̢̛̩̻͎̻̜̹͎̱̞̗̭̼͍ͬͯ̇̊͌͗͡ͅṈ̶̵̵̛̤͖̪̼̙̹̙̗ͦ̽͊̌͒͂ ̷̸̦̥͖͖̺ͫ̒͗́̐̊ͩ̏̂ͨ́̂ͧ̃̉͆͟͜K̸̷̛͓̜̘̈́̒̇̒ͪ̒̀͡ ̧̢͚̟̱̩̩̙̭̳̬̝͇̆̋̈́̍̀͢O̷̴̩͎̫̹͙̘ͭ̌͐ͬ̽͊̕͘ͅJ̛͈̯͎̙͈̹̬̯͚̩͓͖̰ͩͮ̄ͦ̒͊ͬ̋̓̌ͨ͟ͅ ̴̨̻̤̫̮͓̳̥̘̞̱͈̞͈͉͖̫͖̿́ͦ͒̏̔̈́̉̿͌͂͐͊ͨ͋̕͜U̧͕̹͇͙̬͕̠̫̮̜̺̹͇̣̤ͬͬͬͬ̎ͤͫ͌͌̂̆̂͝͝ ̧̢̛̩̻͎̻̜̹͎̱̞̗̭̼͍ͬͯ̇̊͌͗͡ͅṈ̶̵̵̛̤͖̪̼̙̹̙̗ͦ̽͊̌͒͂ ̷̸̦̥͖͖̺ͫ̒͗́̐̊ͩ̏̂ͨ́̂ͧ̃̉͆͟͜K̸̷̛͓̜̘̈́̒̇̒ͪ̒̀͡ ̧̢͚̟̱̩̩̙̭̳̬̝͇̆̋̈́̍̀͢O̷̴̩͎̫̹͙̘ͭ̌͐ͬ̽͊̕͘ͅJ̛͈̯͎̙͈̹̬̯͚̩͓͖̰ͩͮ̄ͦ̒͊ͬ̋̓̌ͨ͟ͅ ̴̨̻̤̫̮͓̳̥̘̞̱͈̞͈͉͖̫͖̿́ͦ͒̏̔̈́̉̿͌͂͐͊ͨ͋̕͜U̧͕̹͇͙̬͕̠̫̮̜̺̹͇̣̤ͬͬͬͬ̎ͤͫ͌͌̂̆̂͝͝ ̧̢̛̩̻͎̻̜̹͎̱̞̗̭̼͍ͬͯ̇̊͌͗͡ͅṈ̶̵̵̛̤͖̪̼̙̹̙̗ͦ̽͊̌͒͂ ̷̸̦̥͖͖̺ͫ̒͗́̐̊ͩ̏̂ͨ́̂ͧ̃̉͆͟͜K̸̷̛͓̜̘̈́̒̇̒ͪ̒̀͡ ̧̢͚̟̱̩̩̙̭̳̬̝͇̆̋̈́̍̀͢O̷̴̩͎̫̹͙̘ͭ̌͐ͬ̽͊̕͘ͅJ̛͈̯͎̙͈̹̬̯͚̩͓͖̰ͩͮ̄ͦ̒͊ͬ̋̓̌ͨ͟ͅ ̴̨̻̤̫̮͓̳̥̘̞̱͈̞͈͉͖̫͖̿́ͦ͒̏̔̈́̉̿͌͂͐͊ͨ͋̕͜U̧͕̹͇͙̬͕̠̫̮̜̺̹͇̣̤ͬͬͬͬ̎ͤͫ͌͌̂̆̂͝͝ ̧̢̛̩̻͎̻̜̹͎̱̞̗̭̼͍ͬͯ̇̊͌͗͡ͅṈ̶̵̵̛̤͖̪̼̙̹̙̗ͦ̽͊̌͒͂ ̷̸̦̥͖͖̺ͫ̒͗́̐̊ͩ̏̂ͨ́̂ͧ̃̉͆͟͜K̸̷̛͓̜̘̈́̒̇̒ͪ̒̀͡ ̧̢͚̟̱̩̩̙̭̳̬̝͇̆̋̈́̍̀͢O̷̴̩͎̫̹͙̘ͭ̌͐ͬ̽͊̕͘ͅ

Attached: image.jpg (1000x821, 661K)

God have given you blessings.
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLP0jCPw9IPWi-Tjr88g5HUvQuqY1asTP4
I wish you strength.

Attached: 1526653764130.png (744x900, 530K)

What the fuck do you want
J̶̡͓̣͍̈̈ͮ̐̽̆̀U̴̟̯̱͇̘͓̬̘͊̒N̤̼͔̥͉͕͍ͬͦ͆͢K̡̖͈̝̙̘͕̭̍̓̍̒̑͐͛͞Ơ̞̰̥̟̪͇̥ͭ̂̾̐͟ͅ ̶̨̤͕̘͍̬̤̟̻ͨ͊̎J̨̯̰̤̬͔̞̏ͯ͞ͅͅŨ̦͍͈̽͛͠N̡͚͗͟K̛̮̥̹̗͍̘̬̔̄͂ͯ̓͞O̟͕̤̳͓̻͖͍̍ͮͣ͞ ͙͖̗̋̊J̵̨̣̮͎̳ͬ͂ͯ͠U͓̜̦̣̻͚̼̟͑̀̎͂̚̚͠Ñ̛̠̗̜̺̫̰̮̇̈́̈́͡K̼͍̒̽̎͋̆̔͜O͖͉̪͔͍̫̤̤͉ͦ̽͘ ̡̨͚̱͈̋̓̎̏ͪͩͫͭ͠J̸̝̞͖̹̙̟͌ͬ̀ͅU̠̭͇̱͍͕͍͇̽̿̍̉N̵͚̮͉͉̤̱͆ͭ͛ͮ̌̏ͦ̎̈K̵͚͕͙̃ͭ͐͗͌̌͋̂́͠O̷̠͚̗̰̜͐͐͛̔̏ͦͯ̀͟ͅͅ ̢͈̟̰̀ͬ̿͗ͭ̍̉͜J̺̀̌U̶̩͉̒̊͆͛͜Ņ̙̼̄Ķ̷̱̘̌ͨ̑ͪ͑̈͡O̵̪̞̫̒ ̵̪͖̩̞͓ͦͭ̀͝

Attached: 17.jpg (704x705, 82K)

what is the bad news?

Attached: image.png (400x300, 69K)

J̩̱̩̳̙͎͚̓̂̌ͩͦ́Ŭ̵̦̭̤̗͌̓̂͑N̝̼ͩ͌ͫ̌̾ͣ̾ͫ͘K̶̢̳̜̗̪͙̫͎͑̍O͇̯̫̝̯͔̱͎͒̚͞ ̧̰̤̬͔͎͖̳̙̊ͭ̏̏́ͭ̆J̛̖͓̾̿͊̍͗̈́̃͊U̸̮͗̂̀̃̉͒̈́̕N͍͉̘͖̹͙͍̗ͫ̈́̿̓̕K̴͕̟͔̱͙̂ͧ̇͛̐̊ͤ̉͘Ō̶͍͙̻͖̤̪̟ͪ̾͂͘͟ ̨̜̱̹͑̍̒̈́̌ͬ̐̈J̺̘̰ͣͤ̊̓̆̈͌Ŭ̶̷̢͓͖̝̣͕͕̜͚̜̍̓ͮ͑ͨͬ̔̈N̡͓̻̮̙̹̳̭͕̈́̍̆͝K̢̹̘̭̤͖̮̾ͬO̫̙̯̯̯͇̐̾ͧ̉ͮ̌͜͝ ̣͕̙̱͎̼̈́̊̀̐̔͐̆̔J̨̮̹̺̱̥̹̪̑̾͆ͮ͊͂́U͍͕̘͇ͧ̈ͦ̄͒́͒͗͘N̻̝̙̳̥̈́̏̋̕K̹̙͖͖̭̘̳͋̇ͫ́͗͟O̴͈̟̤̮̞͓̥̻͋ ̡͉̪͖͚͙̦̯͗̓J̠̭͖̯̱̋̚͞U̶̝̳͕͊̔̉̀̾ͅN̹͔̮̝̯͙͔͆̉̈́̒̓ͧK̴̷̩̓̋̇̂͊͐̚͜O͚̞͖̼̮̙̪͊̆͟͠ ̛̥̯͓͕̻̄͊̓̽̏̆J̙͕̦̟͚̫̻ͨ̀ͩͮ̏U̸͕̬̼͈̖̮̪͙ͤͮ̕͞N͉̥̳̦̆̿̒ͯ̊͆̌̕K͕̳̺̳̫̜̻̗̘̽̐͘O̪͉̭͇̾̂͗̎̇ͬ̀ ̧͕͇̥̺͙̜̔̐͊̆J͚̳̼͙̼͔͋̆͂ͭ͊ͯ̚̚͡Ȕ̦̘̫̒̔͟͠ͅN̵͍͇͈̖̐̒͂́̀̚Ḵ̡̬͕̭̤̤͚ͮͦ̊O̠̭̽̔̌ ̬̰͕͙̭͚̪͗͊̽̑̇͑ͭͤ͜J̼̱̹͖̗͖͐ͩ͐ͬ͆̚U̵͇͚̭͗͛͑̄̿ͣ͒N̵̡͓̬̟̣̙̝̔̂͌̏̓̏͡K̢̛͇͙̘̓͒̿̇̾́Ò̴̟̻̟͙̐̇͐̊̂ ̷̨̱͍̥͓͋̓͒̐J͔̤͎̟̦̟̠̩̱̓̉͊͒̓U̶̢̪̜͕̩ͩ̿̎͌Ǹ̠͎͎͓̼̹ͮ̏́ͫ͠Ķ̙̹̝̝̹̻̦̮ͣͧ̒ͯ̋͞O̢̪͓̐̆͛̉͑ͧ̊̚͡ ̡̬̥̻͛̌͐ͩ̚͢J͇͉̟̦̮̳̱̏̑̔U͕̯̘͈̎̐̌͊͞N̵̢̼͉̭̯̗̤̠̈́͐̀K̰̫͙͙͕̺̹̭ͣ̽̃ͭ̓ͅO̭̜͍̤͍͖̗̱̓̈́̓ͨ̉͊͊̂ ͖̌̓ͤ͛ͩ̿̔̀

Attached: 6.gif (530x530, 1.01M)

J̶̡͓̣͍̈̈ͮ̐̽̆̀U̴̟̯̱͇̘͓̬̘͊̒N̤̼͔̥͉͕͍ͬͦ͆͢K̡̖͈̝̙̘͕̭̍̓̍̒̑͐͛͞Ơ̞̰̥̟̪͇̥ͭ̂̾̐͟ͅ ̶̨̤͕̘͍̬̤̟̻ͨ͊̎J̨̯̰̤̬͔̞̏ͯ͞ͅͅŨ̦͍͈̽͛͠N̡͚͗͟K̛̮̥̹̗͍̘̬̔̄͂ͯ̓͞O̟͕̤̳͓̻͖͍̍ͮͣ͞ ͙͖̗̋̊J̵̨̣̮͎̳ͬ͂ͯ͠U͓̜̦̣̻͚̼̟͑̀̎͂̚̚͠Ñ̛̠̗̜̺̫̰̮̇̈́̈́͡K̼͍̒̽̎͋̆̔͜O͖͉̪͔͍̫̤̤͉ͦ̽͘ ̡̨͚̱͈̋̓̎̏ͪͩͫͭ͠J̸̝̞͖̹̙̟͌ͬ̀ͅU̠̭͇̱͍͕͍͇̽̿̍̉N̵͚̮͉͉̤̱͆ͭ͛ͮ̌̏ͦ̎̈K̵͚͕͙̃ͭ͐͗͌̌͋̂́͠O̷̠͚̗̰̜͐͐͛̔̏ͦͯ̀͟ͅͅ ̢͈̟̰̀ͬ̿͗ͭ̍̉͜J̺̀̌U̶̩͉̒̊͆͛͜Ņ̙̼̄Ķ̷̱̘̌ͨ̑ͪ͑̈͡O̵̪̞̫̒ ̵̪͖̩̞͓ͦͭ̀͝

YUNKO'S FUCKING DEAD!!
ᴰᵉᵉᵉᵉᵉᵉᵉᵉᵉᵉᵉᵉᵉᵉᵈ
LIFEBUOY JUST SANK, WELCOME ABOARD THE FEELS RAFT~~!!

Attached: .jpg (686x652, 41K)

Meh, it's just a pasta text.

Copy and paste to your post.

ᴰᵉᵉᵉᵉᵉᵉᵉᵉᵉᵉᵉᵉᵉᵉᵈ

ok

what

Attached: image.jpg (600x298, 29K)

ᴰᵉᵉᵉᵉᵉᵉᵉᵉᵉᵉᵉᵉᵉᵉᵈ

From the looks of it, her battle actually was the most epic one ᶦᶠ ᵗʰᵉʸ ʷᵒᵘᶫᵈ ᵒᶰᶫʸ ˢʰᵒʷ ᶦᵗ⋅⋅
She's ded.
Hell is closed.
Spirit disintegrated.
No more Yunko.

Attached: .jpg (628x327, 229K)

ʷᵉˡˡ ˢʰᶦᵗ

Attached: image.png (450x1420, 528K)

NO

Attached: 4.jpg (295x339, 32K)

I can not die due to age or commit suicide, death should have meaning.
Everyone who I loved or care of died for a reason 7 year's ago.

Attached: __doremy_sweet_touhou_drawn_by_93_kun__812beca699ec9082ad87a7ca41f5942e.jpg (900x1400, 1009K)

>ᵗʰᵉʸ ʷᵒᵘᶫᵈ ᵒᶰᶫʸ ˢʰᵒʷ ᶦᵗ⋅⋅
don't make it copy-pasta-able. you can do it like that. we did it.

kys

Congratulations, you ruined their experience.

Attached: __hakurei_reimu_touhou_drawn_by_space_jin__c910304d261ab5f40a9d532a90ffc05b.jpg (800x692, 320K)

Attached: image.png (1280x720, 1.21M)

Attached: 1.png (1024x1024, 648K)

Attached: 1503165833426.png (500x500, 185K)

this

Attached: 1521370605489.jpg (1306x647, 220K)

Right back at you, baka.

Attached: Baka_Transp.png (305x315, 155K)

Love you too bud :)
Wishing you a comfy time here and in the future

gay ass monologue lole

I love this gay ass monologue

i need a hinacle

I need a hero something something end of the night

Junko is hero

Attached: image.jpg (480x480, 35K)

more like ugly ho

no u

Attached: image.jpg (600x601, 270K)

no junko