Hey Jow Forums! I'm thinking of moving out of the United States for a couple of years (then heading back to the US)...

Hey Jow Forums! I'm thinking of moving out of the United States for a couple of years (then heading back to the US). Can you give me some suggestions? (Two I have in mind are Italy [the region of Calabria], Japan [Kamakura, Kanagawa Prefecture])

Attached: move.png (1425x625, 45K)

First you have to tell us why.

Pedo

I've looked into moving to other countries and the top few that me and my girlfriend have talked about have been Austria, Korea, and Japan. Plus, of course, Mexico and the mesam/sudam countries.

The real question is what are you looking for when traveling? Safety? Language? Fun? Work?

Italy. Japs are overrated and you won’t bond with them as you would with folks in Europe

Attached: 557.jpg (657x527, 56K)

Other than getting a feel of a different culture similar to the one I was raised in (hence Italy), or maybe experiencing one I was interested in since I was a little boy (hence Japan).

Adventure, languages (I am a man of many tongues), fun, and whatever I can do.

I don't need a residence permit if that's the case due to me being an dual Italian and American citizen

move here then take me back with you , i wil hide in luggage

Where at in ZA?

Tell me which languages you can speak to narrow it down. English and Italian obviously as a starting point, consider (even if briefly) Switzerland and Argentina for Italian alternate regions.

western cape

Japanese, Mandarin, Standard Welsh, Swedish, Norwegian (Bokmål), Danish (Denmark), German, Dutch (Netherlands), French, Russian, Ukrainian, Estonian, Greek, Spanish, Portuguese, Romanian, Polish, Czech, Serbian, Croatian, Hungarian, Bulgarian, Turkish, Arabic, Hebrew, and Persian, to name the major ones that matter to answer this question

Of course, each to different degrees (Intermediate+)

>Dutch (Netherlands)
if you can speak dutch you can speak afrikaans

Attached: Backyard_Braai.jpg (380x217, 45K)

ok I'm just jealous now

ofc I do speak more, but I just named most of the major ones

Nice, I had a friend who lived in the Western Cape for a bit

ik, Afrikaans is a daughter language of Dutch

yeah its much simpler too , so you can talk fast

oh, and I forgot Korean too

I dabbled in Afrikaans before, so yeah, it's really easy

Anyways, back to the subject, does anyone have any suggestions? :)

Honestly idk Mr. Worldwide. I hope you have fun wherever you end up, though. Be sure to post more on r/banter when you do.

COME TO ZA AND POST SELFIE STANDING NEXT TO BURNED TRUCK

Attached: IMG_2018_0305.jpg (1200x900, 94K)

Thanks, and I will!