Let's be real Jow Forums

This is why racism exists

Attached: 1531593486650.jpg (800x600, 63K)

Then why are Jews so often targets?

>Then why are Jews so often targets?
Touche. Jews are a different story. Jews entrench themselves into the elite in just about every country they migrate to. They get into banking, finance, legal, real estate, media, entertainment and so on. And proceed to fuck with the host population.

Enjoy your peanut

Attached: images (1).jpg (476x309, 12K)

Meh, my dick is as big
And Im white

The BBC meme is fucking garbage

Since when did Jow Forums become the entirety of Jow Forums?

>Meh, my dick is as big
>And Im white
>The BBC meme is fucking garbage
I haven't exactly taken a scientific randomly selected sample or anything. But yea I think it may be a myth. I've seen black guys with average or small penises and white guys with big ones. Hard to tell if they are really bigger on average. Might not even be a large difference.
My boyfriend is black and I prefer black men. Not because they are bigger. African-Americans were bred for hard manual labour, not for their penis size after all (by African-Americans I'm including all of North and South America here). Black guys just bring out more sexual energy out of me. I like to be degraded by negro beasts.

Ofcourse it's a leaf

Attached: 53462346543.jpg (248x203, 9K)

It's not because black guys commit crimes at an insanely high rate compared to EVERYONE ELSE.

It's not because "black style" has been is goofy, tacky, and retarded since the beginning of time.

It's not because almost all black children learn at an insanely slow pace.

Oh yeah, racism exists because white girls and black guys are grabbing each others genitals.

Literally kill yourself, faggot.

larping this hard

People say it's because of the black crime rate. But what if you had a daughter and she brought home a clean-cut black gentleman?

Attached: bbc-whitewimminz.jpg (612x612, 89K)

Friendly reminder that outbreeding creates depressed and crazy children

The mere thought of voluntary devolution triggers that "mother just died" feeling in the pit of every non-blacks stomach

Who would want to have a grandchild that was behind them in the evolutionary ladder?

on*

Obvious bait btw. Who would want diddy kong for a grandson? Even if he can jump really really high- that's no excuse for literally humping an ape to create a chimera

Going full-on 14/88 like this is the reason why the liberals are winning the culture war. No one takes anything nazis say seriously because you guys are batshit. And so now society listens to SJWs, who are slightly less batshit than you guys. Papa John got fired from his own company, lost a shit load of money (the value of Papa John's stock went down a lot) just for simply saying nigger and recounting how blacks in Indiana used to be "dragged from trucks" when he was growing up.

I do have some racial prejudice myself. Even with my boyfriend being black, if a black man with "urban wear" walks past me at night in a parking lot or on the street, my heart race automatically increases. Around blacks, never relax. Blacks are far more likely than white people to commit theft, assault and murder. The murder rate in Toronto is higher than New York City now. Toronto has had a reputation for decades for being one of the safest metropolitan cities in the world. Now the second-generation Black Canadians (children of hard-working Jamaican/Guyanese/Trinidadian immigrants) and African refugees have changed that.
But the bottom line is most blacks are not criminals. And even if a black person is a decent or even good human being and you still call him an ape, a nigger, etc., you're not going to get sympathy from the vast majority of white Canadians or even white Americans for that matter. My dad is racially prejudiced and even he accepted my boyfriend after awhile. Because he's not a nigger (except in the bedroom).

The problem that black men face in society today is that if they react with aggression in response to racial prejudice, all they do is re-enforce society's racial prejudices and make racism even worse. Black men have to be the better man when they encounter racism. That's the only way racial healing is going to happen. White people are prejudice for a reason (crime statistics). Take away that reason and only the bigots (like you) will hate blacks.

>culture war
TL;DR

Attached: 1438380508141.jpg (290x385, 92K)

Not every Jew is rich

>My boyfriend is black and I prefer black men
I will disregard this entire thread...

>liberals are winning the culture war
t. liberal who thinks all media consists of reddit, WaPo and CNN

Attached: AWrOA.png (660x364, 19K)

You have to go back.

What ticker am I looking at?

but I have NEVER seen a poor jew