Its so dry and hot

its so dry and hot
i just want it to rain soon and be autumn, i cant wait, its just too hot, its 25c and i feel like i am melting

Attached: 1497960555238.jpg (640x603, 113K)

IT’S 25 DEGREES HERE DENMARK
PLEASE SAVE ME

Attached: C4EE707C-D271-4167-9A86-ABFB0C499672.jpg (736x1040, 102K)

its all so bad, its 23:42 here and still unbearably hot! i cant take it. i hate it

It's so late but still so hot, every one is out in their gardens being so noisy and drunkenly screeching. Even their children are screeching.
It is too hot to close the window to shut their ugly noises out.
It needs to rain to send these wretches scuttling back inside. I can hear them over my TV they are so loud. Their irritating dogs are barking too.

Attached: tomoko_kuroki_by_xxcrystalxx642-dafp66q.jpg (1024x727, 112K)

It's hell. I'm sunburned all over my body and spend a great deal of time peeling dead skin of my legs today.

and i keep getting moths flying in my room and hitting my computer screen

also. here in Denmark we have a country wide fire ban, and i just want to go out camping and sleep in my comfy tent, but i cant cook without a gasburner or a fire so i cant do it

for my job i am outside 95% of the time. i havnt gotten sunburned yet, i have a fuckton of freckles though

it 82F here thats 32C so suck my dick

how do you cope? any tips?

>cover windows
>dont go outside
>drink alot of beer (ice cold)

I am ready. Come at me.

Attached: miekkalolit.jpg (800x600, 100K)

>moths flying in my room
yuck yuck yuck
last night I had flying ants hitting me as I tried to sleep, terrifying. Do you get those little cute monsters too?

no flying ants, during day i get bees, bumble bees, and a wasp once, at night i get big moths

sometimes during day i get grasshoppers and another green insect i dont know what it but it kinda looks like a grasshopper

So much summer

Jesus christ you cunts stop complaining thats comfy weather I put it on Celsius for your convenience.

Attached: Capture.png (632x466, 24K)

-20 and below is comfy. +20 and over is literal hell.

European houses are not built for such heat, we are not air conditioned societies. Surely you've read this hundreds of times by now.

jesus christ how do you live like that? i couldnt live like that

do normal american homes have aircondition? why? they cant circulate the air between 4x floors? do they just put up with the electrical cost and loss in efficiency?

are you being serious? 25c is the year round temp of my room. where I live its common for it to get about 38 degrees C denmark must be fucking paradise

They have more air conditioning than us :(

holy shit how do you live like that? heres a graph of our average weather, we usually have a lot more wind this time of year which is why the heat is so much worse

Attached: average weather.png (606x583, 31K)

you would not enjoy the weather here, despite the temperature. it's quite uncomfortable.

Attached: cats_swim2.jpg (500x499, 28K)

When the temperature doesn't drop below 25 C for days on end it doesn't matter how much basement air you can circulate.

Is so hot and dry here the the fucking birch trees are withering.

Invest

Attached: 72FA4C2F-0E29-4810-A243-1545CD0D22C5.jpg (337x450, 49K)

WE'RE GONNA FUCKING DIE

Attached: 1530581438410.jpg (900x900, 292K)

I'm just going to sit here in my 95 degree weather and melt

Attached: image.png (1540x1482, 287K)