Hi Jow Forums what do you fear? my fears are maggots and very old people(80+). if i ever were near them i would scream...

hi Jow Forums what do you fear? my fears are maggots and very old people(80+). if i ever were near them i would scream. anyways this is a free thread but be nice please :)

Attached: 1527650169845.jpg (500x687, 57K)

the blacked hapa boi

d-dont say stuff like that. im still a virgin

Dont you have any grandparents?
Thats pretty messed up, we all grow old

i fear faggots like you are coming to light every day

I fear of being forgotten and of the universe being remade to completely nulify whatever leftover actions I have accomplished during my lifetime. The only worse thing than that would be just to witness it.

I also don't like deep water.

Attached: .jpg (800x600, 205K)

but i get the heeby chebies of oldies. i dont like aging myself either
oh. but why are you fearing me and still be posting on my thread expecting a reply?

bindings

I fear touching the dicke

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (1000x750, 80K)

oh. that is scary. but it cant happen i hope.

is it because of some horrible experience?

What about really old maggots
Based

all maggots disgust me. i shiver now as i think of them.

i said stop it you homo

Attached: 1493338297045.png (639x630, 262K)

why would anyone be afraid of old people? that sounds stupid
answering your question, i'd say the same rational fears everyone have and nothing out of the ordinary

>my fears are maggots

stop fearing yourself then

because they are like walking corpses. all the veins coming out. ughh its creepy.

ouch. that hurt a bit :(

if you think that, it gives me the idea that you don't go outside and see people, do ya?

Im calling your sister (and giving her the magnum bepper)

Attached: L9rpccL.png (952x539, 736K)

i have seen people. but mostly the same people. why do you have to remind me im a loser who spends most of my time inside...

A mix of those even in just but a fraction is enough to scare for life.
Imagine living with a person that slowly loses her mind to alzheimer. Every precious moment you've both spent and which made a remarkable trace only on the minds but not the body - gone.
At least from your perspective.
Imagine living a dream for a year or ten, completely drowned in a world that's the true reality for you.
Then you wake up but can't get up.
First week, second week, the third one passes.
You are but an empty shell of the spirit you've once been.
What differs this place from the other? If wonders like this can exist and are somehow comprehended by human's nature, then what could lie beyond..?
What exists behind death's door..?
If there's no place for you in this word, then why wait?
That's scawry.

Attached: .png (591x716, 257K)

p-please dont give me moar exsistential crisis. i am already full.

I'm afraid of needles and heights, also like everyone i fear death above all.
Why are you afraid of old people?
Afraid they'll steal your youth?

Attached: 883095c8dfc0a88fc5ea953f9370ffbc.jpg (556x663, 193K)

Have you ever experienced a beautiful dream, slowly weaved along with the others - although these more independent andd fragile.
Have you ever felt like the same universe fills up your soul, day by day, over and over since you remember?
Something beyond mere sensation, but so true that--
ᴵ'ᵐ ˢᵒʳʳʸ⋅

Attached: .jpg (580x558, 36K)

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRHRRHRHRRHRRHRRMRMRHRMRHRMRHRMRHRMRHMHMRHRHRMRH

Attached: 1530660790214_edited.jpg (179x179, 15K)

Now I'm afraid to go to sleep, thanks OP~

Attached: .gif (480x270, 141K)

hmm i dont fear death anymore. but old people too me are kind of creepy. i dont like how they cling to me. they touch my cheeks with their weird hands. i kind of freak out but let it happen. also they are creepy looking.

no no no no no.
i am so sorry user. please sleep good and tight. *kisses your forhead* good night :)

It just keeps crawling into my bed, it just keeps crawling into my ear, it doesn't want to go, it's here to watch but he can also touch.
He is what matters, because he's unknown.
Can't judge what's beyond the concept of awarness itself.
Always when you're weakened by his forgotten presence.
You did it again.
You've tired yourself.
Why are you doing this.
You know he will come back.
Can't sleep.
Must live.
Don't.

Attached: .png (695x651, 126K)

>magnum bepper
uahh! stop please

oh. im sorry. i dont understand it

Just what I thought criminal scum
But Im not talking about you. Surely I can give it to hungay's sister right?

Or is it giving you bad memories?

Attached: 3khrnri.jpg (610x357, 79K)

He will take it away from you like it did to me.
The gate will be closed since he lay his gaze onto your mind.
No more dreams.
Fantasy goodbye.
Only hard delusion of overworked brain.
You will soonly forget about it.
Left in the wrong place.
You will rot and you won't even know it.

Attached: .jpg (817x648, 62K)

Death is really the only thing you should never stop fearing imo but whatevs.
Old people are still people, you'll become one (hopefully) eventually as hard as that is to swallow.
They have gone through the beating that reality gives us and come out alive for that long so i think that's sorta admirable.

Attached: d39d3fb7288033e2d3bdd129d4ec4dad230da561.jpg (843x950, 67K)

sorry... i will stop.

Naah, I'm just dicking around, having some outbursts of words~
You asked for other's sensation of fear and there's nothing worse than lingering anxiousness. Also memory loss.
And deep water.
ᵀʰᵘᶰᵈᵉʳˢ ᵃʳᵉ ˢᶜᵃʳʸ ᶦᶰ ᵗʰᵉ ᶰᶦᵍʰᵗ⋅

Sleep well, friend - I got myself kinda stimulated with these

Attached: .jpg (686x652, 41K)

death is neutral too me. i want to die before i reach 40

ow. ok. sleep well user :)

I changed my minZzᶻ

Attached: .jpg (416x436, 32K)

I fear the gays. I'm here to expose myself to my fears

Attached: scare gril.png (252x340, 77K)

>Death is really the only thing you should never stop fearing
Why should you fear death?
Why before 40?

We were talking about this in another thread! Maggits and old age are both in relation with death. As a person in old age might find themselves attracting insects that take us of their decaying bodies. One which might no longer be able to repel them! ^o^

Attached: IMG_3927.jpg (774x1031, 126K)

sleep well cutie ( ˵ ╹ ◡ ╹ ˶ )
i dont like to be gay. but i guess i am now. umm hi user. there is nothing to be afraid of. i love you as much as the others. nice to meet you :)

eh maybe before 30. i dont know. it depends on my mood.

ohh thats true. i didnt think of them as that way. hehehe.

Why before 30? Why not older

I fear the Ị̵̷̴̭͎̬̦͎̭̖̮͓̃̾͗̽͐̏ͧ̄̊̍ͮ̎ͣͪ̄̋͆̚͡ͅM̨̟̝̜̟̥̯͍̭̼̦̟͖ͪ̌͊̍̾̂͑̓̆́Ṗ̷̷̧̳̰̯̳̱͙͔̭̣̯͙͔̺̆̋̾̿̉̕͠.̧̙͉͔̜̮̯̞̯͖̯̃͗̍̑̂̋̉̈̌̇ͧ́͞ ̵̸̹͙͕̯͔̠̥̜̞̖̳̣̭̹̼̽ͧ̿̓͗̓ͣ̑͞ ͇̹̣̱̉̍̊͛́́͝ͅ ̵̢͍͈̫̭͙̱͍̜̣̳͔͚̘ͨ̔̌͆̿̇̑̋͠ ̴̧̢͚̞̻̫̞̮̠̳͖̣̥͔̳̝̭̓̆͛̃ͬ͑̚͢ ̸̴̶͖̱̻̾̏͐͌̍̌͐ͭ͒̔ͤ̂̔̃̽̀ͭ͒̚̕͝ ̧͔̺̝̝̪̫̩̼̪̜̪̗̦̭͋̆ͮ͑̈ͣ̌͐̌͗ͭ̋̏̂̕͟͡ͅ ̶̛̜̭̞̦̊̿ͭͧ́ ̸̴̢̬̳̦͉̮̮̠̮̹̘͕̳ͭͫ̋̌̂̽ͯ͊ͦ͂͊̎̈͐̂̚̕͞Ư̶͙̜̣̬̤͚̪̭̣͚̭̜̩̘̯̤̞̹ͦ̌́͗́͜͝ͅ,̸̹͇̪͓̯̫͈͈̳͙̤͎̍ͦ̀͂̊̾ͪ͑ͫ̾ͣ̂̉̾̓ͦ̕͟͟ ̸̥͈̞̭ͤ͆͊͑̒ͯ́͟͜ ̥̰͎͙̼͇͉̰͖̭ͧ̔̐ͣͧ̈́ͮͦ̓̓ͬ̕͜͠͞ ̸̤̹̙̦̣̱̹̝͈͔̟̝͎̆̂̿͂̍͋͆̿͆̏͛͆̚͘ ̴̸̺̖̺͙̯͕͖͚͎̭̝̃̄̂͂̐ͯ̋̈͒͛͊͐̄̄̌̄ͩ̿͟ͅr̡̟̳̪̱̘̺̺͚͔͚͙̝̻͛̃ͪ̃ͫ̐̑̀͟i̸̛͓̖̰̬͇͈̮̳̟͖̪̓̔̔̐̀ͅT̷̡̫̞̜̬̠̼̫̬̬͗̊̃ͫͦͮ͒̈́ͩͣͫ̄͑ͤͭ̍́͡ÿ̷͚̝̠̗̠̯̫͇̣̹́̄̿͛ͨ̿͂͂́͜ that is in all of us

Attached: image.jpg (664x806, 155K)

hmm. because youth is one of the things making my life bearable.

I have a fear of annoying ironic idiots on here who try and get attention by playing a character that's very unfunny and annoying. I get it you're all saddo's but fuck off with this pretentious shit seriously. You are annoying..

When you are 40 you'll want to stay alive.
When you're 80 you'll want to stay alive.
Or at least i hope so.
Old age is not the end, my friend.
Death is though.
Life is a journey that must be enjoyed for as long as possible.
I wish you a long life and hope you're happy even in your upper years.

Attached: elfen_lied__chibi_nana_by_xxmishapenheartxx.jpg (622x800, 100K)

Good thing they don't exisYUNKO WATCH OUT!!

Attached: .png (420x420, 85K)

-whales especially orca whales
-social interaction
-

silly user, I'm not scared of skeletons. I'm scared of the Ị̵̷̴̭͎̬̦͎̭̖̮͓̃̾͗̽͐̏ͧ̄̊̍ͮ̎ͣͪ̄̋͆̚͡ͅM̨̟̝̜̟̥̯͍̭̼̦̟͖ͪ̌͊̍̾̂͑̓̆́Ṗ̷̷̧̳̰̯̳̱͙͔̭̣̯͙͔̺̆̋̾̿̉̕͠.̧̙͉͔̜̮̯̞̯͖̯̃͗̍̑̂̋̉̈̌̇ͧ́͞ ̵̸̹͙͕̯͔̠̥̜̞̖̳̣̭̹̼̽ͧ̿̓͗̓ͣ̑͞ ͇̹̣̱̉̍̊͛́́͝ͅ ̵̢͍͈̫̭͙̱͍̜̣̳͔͚̘ͨ̔̌͆̿̇̑̋͠ ̴̧̢͚̞̻̫̞̮̠̳͖̣̥͔̳̝̭̓̆͛̃ͬ͑̚͢ ̸̴̶͖̱̻̾̏͐͌̍̌͐ͭ͒̔ͤ̂̔̃̽̀ͭ͒̚̕͝ ̧͔̺̝̝̪̫̩̼̪̜̪̗̦̭͋̆ͮ͑̈ͣ̌͐̌͗ͭ̋̏̂̕͟͡ͅ ̶̛̜̭̞̦̊̿ͭͧ́ ̸̴̢̬̳̦͉̮̮̠̮̹̘͕̳ͭͫ̋̌̂̽ͯ͊ͦ͂͊̎̈͐̂̚̕͞Ư̶͙̜̣̬̤͚̪̭̣͚̭̜̩̘̯̤̞̹ͦ̌́͗́͜͝ͅ,̸̹͇̪͓̯̫͈͈̳͙̤͎̍ͦ̀͂̊̾ͪ͑ͫ̾ͣ̂̉̾̓ͦ̕͟͟ ̸̥͈̞̭ͤ͆͊͑̒ͯ́͟͜ ̥̰͎͙̼͇͉̰͖̭ͧ̔̐ͣͧ̈́ͮͦ̓̓ͬ̕͜͠͞ ̸̤̹̙̦̣̱̹̝͈͔̟̝͎̆̂̿͂̍͋͆̿͆̏͛͆̚͘ ̴̸̺̖̺͙̯͕͖͚͎̭̝̃̄̂͂̐ͯ̋̈͒͛͊͐̄̄̌̄ͩ̿͟ͅr̡̟̳̪̱̘̺̺͚͔͚͙̝̻͛̃ͪ̃ͫ̐̑̀͟i̸̛͓̖̰̬͇͈̮̳̟͖̪̓̔̔̐̀ͅT̷̡̫̞̜̬̠̼̫̬̬͗̊̃ͫͦͮ͒̈́ͩͣͫ̄͑ͤͭ̍́͡ÿ̷͚̝̠̗̠̯̫͇̣̹́̄̿͛ͨ̿͂͂́͜ in all of us!

Attached: image.jpg (467x313, 57K)

ah. you see me like that. i can understand. but im not just playing a characther anymore. so please enjoy as much as you can. even tough you hate my guts. have a good day :)
life is whatever that lifeform chooses it to be. short or long who cares. in the end we all die. i wil l enjoy my youth then die. i hope you dont think of me as depressed. i am not. im ok.

I think those Koishi cartoons you've been watching are doing a number on your noodle Poland. You might want to cut down on them.

orcas. i dont understand. i love them. they are so cunning and evil. i can understand the social stuff. i am the same.

I hope you choke meatsack

probably the same reason people dont like sharks

hmm meatsack. arent you also a meatsack. i dont see it as a insult. choking is fine. its like without a rope :)

Hello, you don't seem so bad. Nice to meet you and have a good night

Attached: traps arrested.jpg (630x380, 49K)

ahh i think i understand. since people arent that mobile in water. it makes it more scary. + all the teeth.

i feel the same for you. oh. yeah some people detest me. because i am some sort of a psycho. they may redirect their anger to you. its just a safety warning.

being truly alone

Attached: synkkää.jpg (410x600, 22K)

I don't think you're depressed, i just think this is the wrong way of looking at life.
You are supposed to fear death, it's in your dna.
An end to life is an end to all that is good since you cannot experience it anymore, why even be born in the first place if life and death don't really matter?

We had an orca in my hometown, used to be an attraction there whenever she came by, was like her homebase.
She was called keiko and i think she starred in some movie.
Then some mean Norwegians killed her, u basterds ;_;

oh. yep. that one would hurt.

i think there are no true meaning in the universe. we are all lost lambs. maybe painting meanings to our cold world would make it much better. i dont care if im alive or dead. if i dont feel anything then i dont have the bad stuff. even if it cost the good things too.
ohh. i hope Keiko had a good life :)

Oh my, what a blessing that things like this only find their way in Gensokyo, haha..

Attached: flash warning, couldn't make a non-repeating one for some reason.gif (742x742, 345K)

>IMP U Ty
>Posts Junko
Wanna touch my unpolished and completely unrefined stone collection..?

Holy frick, captchas really get this hard when you're posting at night or what?

Attached: .jpg (1024x1024, 243K)

You'd be right, there is no true meaning to life.
But life is what you make of it, you choose your own meaning.
It is the beauty of life that we can experience the bad stuff along with the good, think of how empty a life without any suffering would be, you'd be like those spoiled brats who get everything handed to them, completely vapid and hollow inside, be happy you got to experience some sorrows man, they made you you.
>hope Keiko had a good life :)
I think she did.

why would you do this

Attached: image.png (1280x720, 1.26M)

i am happy for every one of my obstacles. since they shaped me. i agree but currently i dont have a life meaning.

Then find one.
It is your duty to live and for that you'll need a motivation, i command you to do this!
Try to better yourself, find a bf/gf, raise a family, try to experience things.
Just find your motivation for life friend, this is the only plain of existence that is known of for sure and you have to make use of it the best you can.

ok... i have found my meaning in life! i will live forever. then in the future with their technology regain my youth as a neko loli anime girl. then i become a genius who travels around the galaxy shitposting and adventruing.

same plan desu

Attached: 501e7671636de67878667d6592eb9beb6a9604dd.png (900x1200, 704K)

thats a good choice friend :)

Seriously though if i could i would live forever, fuck having to die.
I'd like to see how we progress in the future.

that would be very interesting. but we could also see the downfall of humanity. however i would gladly accept to risk it to be immortal.

I used to fear snakes and fire, but at this point I just seem to fear the void of death.

I feel like we're already in on a downfall

but death isnt scary. its like what it was before you were born. you see whats behind your neck. + no thinking. time goes by in an instant :)

Perhaps there never will be a downfall, though there will undoubtedly be a plateau somewhere.
Unless maybe a downfall of us as organic specimens, we'll probably at some point change our bodies out for mechanical ones at some point.

no thats wrong. thats because media is telling those sly lies again. the world is actually rapidly imrproving. mostly africa and asia. dont know much about south America. global warming issue has become better. the only thing is ww3. if it happens. but im sure we will survive if it happens. tough it would be a rough one.

yep. whatever suits our needs as humans and further.

Yeah but then I see shit like this and people that look like they're proud of it

Attached: 1531564344283.jpg (719x1024, 149K)

Needles. Not the actual prick but the sight of them and anticipation. Every time I'm at the doctor I tell them to do it fast and not to let me see it.

Oh and by the way, posting one won't trigger me. Seeing one IRL is different than seeing it on a computer screen. Much different.

oh yep. the west is a different thing tough. but obstacles make us stronger in the end if we survive.

ahh. yeah i kind of understand. i tried to make it like some sort of sport. i would see how much it would hurt and rank it from pain i have felt before. it made it more exciting :)

I fear the start of WW3 within 2 years. Or the assured Economic collapse in 5.

You know, I've actually thought about making a book about immorality in the far future.
It's about this man who's the only person alive in the whole galaxy, and the reason why he's the only person that's still alive is because everyone else offed themselves a long time ago since they had experienced everything and felt no reason to keep on living.
The only reason why he's still alive was because he decided to wipe his memory instead of killing himself so he experienced everything anew.

hahaha. something new and exiting then. so much new history to be made. it would be so much fun.
yeah. i had a nightmare that i did everything that was possible. the universe is limited and its scary how limited it actually is. so i can understand why they offed themselves. wiping the memory is a good way to restart it. i have always tought that maybe aliens commited suicide when they get advanced enough since everything becomes meaningless when you achieve everything.
it would be a great book :)

I think it has a potential as an idea, not sure if i could execute it that well though.
Even if i was a better writer than i am I'm so lazy with stuff like that that it would take forever.

the idea is fantastic. its just everything else right?

ops. didnt mean to put ? there

Yeah, too lazy and lack talent/skill
Maybe I'll try one day, it would be a passion project though, not sure if I'd ever even release it.

It will be so much fun.*
Thermonuclear trade war is already happening fren.

if you do it i hope it will be a very good one. good luck :)

all my best wishes. It sounds very interesting. I am sure it would make for an interesting conversation in some thread in the future.

ok. so its just a matter of time. umm i feel bad for you. you live in the america... uhh good luck user