What's happening here?

What's happening here?

Attached: 1531564344283.jpg (719x1024, 149K)

Klumpf eternally BTFO

Britain is protesting a foreign nation's leader as we should have done when Churchill was calling the shots.

embarrassment

This is how you get more Trump

White people... Smh

Wight Ringed uprising now

Why do people embarrass themselves?

Unemployed people whining about nothing. Glad I don't live here.

Crybabies crying and causing crybabies on the other side of the fence to cry as well.

Parsley goes in all fields

Wow, so angry. If Drumph said Dr Who sucks dick, they'd start rioting.

Attached: 1476069168011.jpg (352x351, 45K)

love how the UKs biggest (not really) protests are a result of what the USA does

How embarrassing

Because they're mentally ill and can't see the degeneracy in doing that

this is exactly what I expected them to look like
I wonder why the news stations didnt interview these people when they make up about 95% of the protestors

You should have seen how badly Jow Forums wanted to destroy that thing. They were just as butthurt at the balloon as libshits are to Trump.

All according to plan

I like trump, I voted for Trump, and I feel that that is a funny and we'll made ballon.

Yeah when they thought it'd be larger than a fucking party balloon. I mean regardless of your side you have to admit that's pathetic.

It is which is why I was laughing at both Jow Forums and the protestors.

I saw that and thought it was hilarious. I have no strong opinions on Trump and don't think he's doing that bad of a job, but I still laugh at the irony that Jow Forumsdditors get just as upset as the drag queens in the pic. I'm almost certain that was their intention in the first place, and Jow Forumsddit can never resist the bait.

because these people are a very small vocal minority. Nobody gives a fuck what they think.

Pettiness

Attached: 37045753_1633467056772454_7735793174534160384_o.jpg (1574x670, 150K)

plan is english for keikakku

what an embarrassment.

can't wait for abdul-jahar-modhammed to drop a load of VX on London

Dicon Mayas

This. And sadiq khan to go
>Inshallah my fellow londoners

average day in the queen's land

I'm no fan of Trump but I find it hilarious how he just ignored the protesters and the balloon, and now all of his recent tweets are filled with British protesters desperately trying to get him to talk about it.
Trump, by not caring about the balloon or the protesters, has completely debunked what the balloon was trying to say and the protesters absolutely hate that.
Perhaps when Theresa comes to the U.S, we can fly a balloon of theresa getting fucked by a Muslim.

Trump is like a small burst of air on a candle that's almost burned out.

Your system is fucked. You need a new flame.

By that you mean genocide right?

These are the people behind the resist Trump movement. Do you really want to associate with them?