Antarctica RP - Ep 14 - Row edition

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

Attached: eduard-von-grützner-zwei-mönche-bei-der-brotzeit-im-klosterkeller.jpg (480x376, 54K)

New Zealand came in and killed everyone then annexed all of antarctica into NZ and everyone got laid

the end

no u

awaken

Attached: 1dbd5370af460fb7305eb912b62f1982.jpg (570x785, 34K)

ok
I personally came in and killed everyone then annexed all of antarctica into my own property and got laid

the end

Mecha-Hitler emerged from the ice and crop-dusts the earth with a bio-specific kike killing chemical.
World Peace is declared.

i counter it and rape you till you die

"Guess that we ain't smart enough for these kind of things" Says bandana-san
You both enter and the place seems pretty small there are some stairs in front of you and a door that might lead to the basement. to left and right there seem to be more rooms and you start to feel like something's wrong.
"This place is a bit spooky"
Says scraf-san
(cont)

4u

k

>wake down outside

I reverse counter and kill you until you die then bring you back to life and make you live in somalia

You get closer to her and you start to take aim but you soon realize that it was a decoy made of snow and the arume pops out of the snow and tries to act clever, and tries to stab you
(cont)

no, i reverse counter your reverse counter and rape you till you die.

"let's go up stairs first... stay close..."
>go upstairs

>Kick her head and shoot her

You start to adventure to the house, the place is dead silent and dark as hell the only light source that you have is some sunlight from some small cracks but that's all you can have.
"W-why didn't we bringed a flashlight in the first place you idiot?"
Says scarf-san in a spooked and angry tone

You try to kick her but she dodges the kick and stabs you in the chest placing you in the floor before you can do anything else. Your gun falls to the floor and she is going for another stab

"i-i forgot okay! why didn't you bring one?!"
>keep heading upstairs and check the place out

>wake up covered in blood

>Wake up

>Roll away and try to grab muh gun

I triple layer reverse counter you
then say some autistic shit like "heh, looks like Ive finally found a worthy opponent" before teleporting away

I rape you in the dickhole lmao

You keep going upstairs and as soon as you step to the second floor a light burst out of nowhere, Scarf san nervously points her weapon at it while bandana san just looks at it
"It's this a joke?"
Says bandana san.
To closer inspection it seems to be highlighting a tape recorder of some sort and its on the floor.

You skare to the top of your lungs and you penetrate the face of a yeti with your beak specially in the eye and the yeti surprised tries to shake you off
(cont)

You shoot at him in the shoulder and pick up his gun then you kick him making him fall, you start to payne it and blam the guards that pointed their guns at you, some of them die but others start to take cover
(cont)

You try to do that but she stomps your hand before you can reach your handgun but before she can kill you with her stabby stabby she gets shot in the head by Helena in the distance. She starts to get closer to you and gets you up, and takes off the radio that you had
"MARY WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE REINFORCEMENTS!"
She yells at the radio and looks like she's done with all this fighting
"Calm down, they should be on their way just give us more time"
You can see in the distance the tanks getting closer, Helena picks up her gun
"Let's get this over with before we are steak"

nuh uh because i was using the power of ultimate darkness flame times infinity!

>Keep blamming

>Try to burrow deeper, pierce the skull

*name

i pick it up and see what it's about.
"it must be clue..."

>Grab my gun and follow her

>Wake

Attached: 1498097031482.jpg (460x400, 36K)

I have that but +1 hahaha i won u dumb cunt

You keep blamming but it doesn't seem to do anything besides from damaging the walls after some minutes they start throwing tear gas to the room it slowly starts filling the room. You can hear behind you a guy binded to a pole starting to scream with his mouth covered with a rope

You try to but phisics dont seem to be on your side this time and the energy that you had to pierce through the yeti head is now gone and he picks you up and throws you to the floor. After that he growls and tries to stomp you with his big ass yeti foot

You get closer to it and the tape recorder has a note that says "PLAY ME" the light starts to flicker and you seem to have heard a noise in the 1st floor but you can't figure out what it was, scarf san gets even more spooked
"C-can we leave this place now? There's n-nothing here!"
She says in a nervous tone. Bandana arume just goes to investigate a little the sound but without losing track of both of you.

You pick up your gun
"The only way to stop these things is by somehow get into one of those and fuck 'em up, the problem is that we will get into glue before we can do that, So we'll have to deal with those in the distance to make it easy for our people"
You see the arume charging towards the tanks some of them throwing molotovs and others trying to get into them, it looks like a clusterfuck, and in the distance there seems to be more tanks getting ready nearby of a hill

You wake up inside of a sort of bar you can feel the hangover and you see a bunch of unknown people. The place seems to be having a bad day attracting people but it attracts some unfortunate bastards like you atleast.

>Unbind him
''Look fella we need to get out of here''
>Try to get out of this place
>Blam everyone in my way

Dodge and try to bite his leg.

"What happened to the antitank rocket launcher?"
>try to sneak close to the tanks

i say to scarfie "it's okay, i'm here and i'll protect you." like a chad.
then put my arm around her and let bandana girl check the noise out. also look around for something to play the tape on.

Attached: Joseph_Anime_Faceshot.png (854x475, 340K)

>Get up and try to walk off my hangover.
>See what's going on around the bar and try to learn more about these scumlords.

"A-alright..."
He says in a spic tone and picks up a pistol and you start to do a run for it with your spic friend you shoot the guards who were covering themselves and soon they die by your hand, you can hear in the distance the guy who you just kicked
"YOU YA DID A MISTAKE BY TRYING TO SHOOT UP MA PEOPLE Y'ALL DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH TROUBLE Y'ALL GETTIN' INTO FOR DOIN THIS Y'AL-"
The spic just gets closer to him and starts kicking his head like a watermelon getting himself covered in the nigga's blood. Both of you leave the place leaving the bodies behind.
"Who are you?"
Says the spic in a spic tone as some cars pass by in the distance

You dodge and try to bite the yeti but the only thing that it does is making him more angery and he picks you up like a doll and starts to strangle you slowly

"Shit's been getting rough nowdays, resources have been cut short and ammo isn't doing too well either, if it wasn't by that loyalty cunts we would be over at this point..."
You both get close to one of the tanks and wait for an opportunity however you start to see bombers and a helicopter starting to attack the tanks blowing them up and the tank that you were both close.
The explosion throws both of you to the ground and your vision gets fucked again. After you recover your mind you see Helena struggling to hold up to some communist footsoldiers, you seem to have been moved behind one of the remains of the tank.

"G-get off me you idiot!"
She shouts and waves you off.
You search for a tape and you find one, it was next to the tape recorder, you put it in the tape recorder and you play it.
"Welcome John Snow I want to play a game... You have been trying to get as many as many arume as you can next to you for your own affairs... Let's see how much you value them. Inside of the room next to you there's a safe that has the convination for an antidote of a virus that you have inside of your body right now, next to the safe there's your companion to get the convination you'll need to cut open the stomach of her, or get your hand inside of a machine that will slowly crush your hand. When you enter to the room you'll have 15 minutes to decide... Good luck."

You get up and get your shit together it seems like the hangover is starting to worn off atleast.
After you sort yourself out you start to look around.
There's a bantender cleaning up some glasses and some men trying to play poker and telling some stories.
After you get finished looking around a man in a poncho kicks in to the bar, the place gets dead silent and everybody stares at him without saying a word.
The unknown man seems to be looking for something but says nothing, and he sits next to you.

>grab a sharp piece of scrap and go help Helena™

Spit in his non blind eye.

''Where's the boat''
>Point my gun to his head
''5 seconds until my fingers slip''

Supposed to be greentexted

>look for the camereras
"reporter girl is that you? hahahaha you're so funny..."

Attached: tenor.gif (238x178, 634K)

>Stare at him intensely and without yield

Twat.

You try to pick up a scrap part but it's pretty hot for the explosion making it impossible to pick up with bare hands.
Then Helena falls to the floor next to you, she looks at you and winks you. To closer inspection she has some holes but she still has some life, but medical treatment will have to be done soon.
You start to hear the footsoldiers approaching to your location.

You spit to the yeti's eye but that only makes him angrier.
Instead of going for a slow kill he starts to suffocate you harder.
Before you can pain in penguin your arume friend just punches the yeti in the face, dropping you and falling back with his feet on the ground still.
The arume and the yeti exchange stares and prepare for a fight.

He puts his hands up.
"T-the boat is far away, near of the coast b-but i can get you there if you want. J-just don't shoot me hermano"
He sounds nervous but honest

You start to search for any camereras but there seems to be none from what you can see in the dark.
Scarf san is just shaking and seems nervous
"W-where's J-julia?"
She says as she looks to the stairs. This doesn't look like a meme

You stare at each other for a pretty long time without exchanging any words.
Some minutes pass and then he pulls out a panflet it looks like a Wanted sign, with a reward of 500$ Dead or alive.
The name seems to be only a surname "Butcher Barter" and you don't recognize the man on the photo.
"Have you seen him?" He asks in a low tone.

''Lead the way''
>Follow him

>Try to get her to someone who can treat her as fast as i can

>Continue staring
"Not on your life"
>Order the man a drink while continuing to stare

"holy shit...... reporter girl is really serious about this prank."
>go look inside the room the tape said to look in.
"don't get stolen too..."
>quickly close the door leaving scarfie out

Attached: 1508473741890.gif (190x200, 1.16M)

>get up
>Charge back in
>"she is not about to killsteal me again"

"A-Are you crazy? The coast is too far away and there's a wa-"
Before he can finish his sentence a man in black get close to the spic and bag him.
He starts to resist but he gets shot in the hip.
You can feel that there's someone behind you too.

You try to drag her but the footsoldiers catch up and one of them point their guns at you and prepares to shoot.
Before she can do that you start hear in the distance a distictive battlecry and the arume gets distracted by it.
Out of nowhere Mustafa charges to her and machetes the shit out of her and soon he starts to use her as a body shield.
You can start to hear slashing and gunfire sounds nearby.

He saves his panflet and nods.
He stares at you as you do to him and soon the bartender hands over two drinks.
The man gets a bit moved as he looks at his face but doesn't say a word and continues staring at you.
He doesn't touch his drink.
"You should finish that and leave soon my friend"
He says in a low tone of his.

"H-Hey! W-what do you think you are doing?!"
She says as you close the door behind her.
After you step into the room you hear a timer and the door gets sealed.
You see reporter girl in a chair, she's asleep.
There's a safe, a sort of a machine and a scalpel and a big timer counting the minutes.

You get up and you charge in.
You bite the unsuspected yeti in the leg and gets distracted by the pain.
The arume punches him in the face again and this time the yeti falls to his knees trying to recover from the bite.
The arume picks you up like some sort of a sword and charges towards the yeti leaning your peak towards his face.

>Do a 360
>Shoot everyone

"holy shit..."
>go up to the reporter girl and try to wake her up.
"hey! wake up!"

Attached: 1499369181617.jpg (446x604, 48K)

"Thank you!"
>Try to get Helena some first aid and then return to Mustafa

>be the best sword i can be
>make the fucker blind

>Even though I barely know the guy, I figure he seems like a fine chap. I decide to take his advice.
>Say nothing
>Chug the drink the bartender gave me
>Get up and walk to the exit of the bar
>Still staring the guy down while doing all of this
>When I reach the exit, stand in the doorway for a bit, then back out of the bar slowly, still staring
>Once I'm outside, find a window view of the guy in the bar and continue staring

You start shooting at literally everyone
You do some damage to the men in black but you also shoot your spic friend in the chest you can hear him swear in spic lenguage.
He starts to fight back to one of the men in black when they get distracted by the shooting
One of the men still injured tackle you and pull off a syringe.
He starts to get it closer to your neck

She wakes up and looks at you.
"W...Where am i?"
She starts to look around and tries to leave the chair but soon she finds out that she's restrained.
She starts to get nervous and scared
"W-What is this place?!"
Timer keeps moving in the background

You pick her up close to you as Mustafa deals with the soldiers.
You can see an arume with a pipe bag doing a song as other arume follow her lead.
"Get 'em lasses!"
She shouts as others charge in the background
You try to stop the bleeding with some clothing of yours and it does a fine job at it.
You turn to Mustafa and he's struggling to hold the soldiers with his machete.

You become the biggest motherfucker in the world and you become the sword.
With the help of the arume you get to penetrate the skull of the yeti.
It roars for a brief moment before drawing his last breath.
The arume pulls you out of the yeti's skull and she laughs
"You're more useful than an actual arume! I like you my friend"

You finish your drink and he stares until you leave.
You start to see the man gets up and exchanges looks with the bartender and so does him.
Everybody looks at the man and he only moves slowly his hands to his pockets.
As soon as the wind blows the bartender gets distracted and the man with a swift blow shoots the bartender in the head, killing him with a swift draw.
Soon after he flips the table as the others start to shoot at him.

------------
fin

Attached: 800px-Thor_und_die_Midgardsschlange.jpg (800x424, 85K)

"somebody's locked us in here... just stay calm, i'll figure it out..."
>look around the room for any clues
>look for a window or something

Threads over lad

oh thank you user

Attached: 1jxqqy.jpg (1050x654, 80K)