Choose your own adventure

You're walking through the forest at night smoking weed with your friend when you find yourself caught in a sticky net. "What the fuck is this shit?" you ask, but turn to see your friend sprinting away like a pussy faggot. What is he running from? You look around and see six gleaming red eyes glaring at you from the shadows. The being steps forward into the moonlight and you see that it has the upper body of a woman with a spider's lower body. You come to the realization that you've been trapped by one of those legendary spidergirls that have infested your region as of late...

What will you do?

A. Scream and try to escape.
B. Accept your fate, you wanted to die anyway.
C. Say something to the spoodergril: ______________

Attached: jYvYmxt.jpg (500x686, 191K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1531322725049.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=rBgJniAF7cI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i.4cdn.org/gif/1531322725049.webm

A

A

C: Nice abdomen, m'lady.

C

Attached: Xp4sxYS.jpg (1776x2600, 736K)

You start crying like a little bitch and try to tear off the webs, but they have the strength of steel rope. You tear the skin on your hands while pulling them off the web. You reach for your pocket knife to try to cut off your clothes that are stuck, but unfortunately you missed the deadline for your pocket knife license application and were forced to bin it last week.

The spidergirl approaches, a smirk on her face. She takes a woven patch of web in her hand and places it over your mouth, muffling your screaming. Then she picks you up and wraps your whole body in her web, like an insect.

What will you do?

A. Try to calm down, maybe if you stop trying to scream, she'll take the 'bandage' off your mouth and negotiate?
B. Continue to wiggle around helplessly.
C. Try to giver her that "puppy dog look" so she feels sorry for you and lets you go.

Attached: rachenra_s_bikini_by_fu_reiji-da641j7.png (672x691, 163K)

B

A

N

I

G

.G

E

R

S

Well done lads, now go back doing gay stuff

Attached: Perfect.png (600x525, 144K)

You continue squirming. "You want to squirm, little man? I'll give you a reason to squirm!" She pulls away a patch of web on your belly, then proceeds to tickle you. You writhe around and your muffled screams turn into muffled giggles. Soon, you can't breathe from the laughter and the lack of oxygen calms you down.

Having calmed down, you look up at the spidergirl with a pleading, desperate face. She smiles down at you, content that she's dominated you completely. She pulls off your mask, which is extremely painful on your skin, but you're a big guy.

What will you say to the spidergirl?

A. Nothing, let her talk first.
B. Use the opportunity to start screaming for help again.
C. Custom answer: ____________________________

Attached: spoodergril.png (517x439, 178K)

A

C: Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

c: you know, you're a bit of a cunt mate

"Fufu~" the spidergirl begins speaking. "How quickly you've given up!" She says, while running her clawed hand down your cheek. "I can appreciate that level of servitude. Maybe I won't just eat you for dinner..."

What will you say?

A. Ask her what she wants.
B. Plead that you will do anything in exchange for freedom.
C. Custom answer: __________________________

Attached: 65211cd7a179d15c69475fc071b01b37026f492c_hq.jpg (704x1024, 94K)

A

I'm going to let someone else have a turn answering.

This.

Attached: 1517171285135.jpg (559x556, 101K)

c: speaking of dinner i'm starving over here

You compliment her abdomen. Her smile goes away. "Flattery will get you nowhere, human." She says in an irritated tone. "But, since you like it so much..." She wheels herself around on the web, positioning her giant black body over your face, smothering you with it.

After she stops sitting on your face you request food. "Eh? First you try flattering me, now you want food. B-Baka you must be trying to make me look stupid." She blushes. "Well I guess if you're going to be my slave, I'll have to get you something to eat."

What will you say?

A. "Slave!?"
B. Ask what's for dinner.
C. Custom answer: ___________________
D. "I can think of something..." *wink*

Attached: 0IQiMlX.png (1673x951, 1.14M)

C: Pussy

EDIT:

D. "I can think of something I'd like to eat..." *wink*

But you get the idea.

b

You offer the spidergirl cunnilingus, hoping to win her favor. "Oh~ I see. You're a perverted otaku that likes spidergirls! I bet you're actually happy to be here." She smirks. "Well then.." She pulls up her skirt, revealing a human vagina. She positions herself over you and shoves your head into her pussy. Her claws dig into your scalp as she holds you there. You tongue her labia before moving up to the clitoris. She moans as her body gently writhes. Your face is wet with her pussy juices. The web shakes and sways as she moves her whole body in ecstasy from having an orgasm.

After you're done eating her pussy, you ask if she has any actual food. "Let me see what I have." She crawls up to the top of her web where there are several carcasses wrapped up for storage. She pulls one of them down and opens it. It's a giant dragonfly, about 4 1/2 feet long!

What do you say?

A. "Yuck, I can't eat that, I need human food!"
B. "Looks... d-delicious..." *gulp*
C. Custom answer __________________

Attached: sample_708b4bcfc1bcd01c35b95475da0d7fca.jpg (850x1062, 267K)

c: you know that's probably fuckin poisonous or something
then again your pussy was poisonous anyways so fuck it

C: Now gimme that spooder ass

"I guess you're right." She frowns. "You need human food. Though I am impressed that you were willing to try it." She cuts you down from the web, releasing you. She crawls back up to the top of the web and pulls down another corpse. This time, it's a human man who has been drained of all his fluids, now only a skeleton coated in dry skin. She pulls searches his clothes and pulls out a wallet. Inside she finds $40 which she hands to you. "Go and get yourself some food, and come back as soon as you're done."

What will you do now?

A. Go and get the food, then return like she asked.
B. Escape and tell your friends about what happened.
C. Custom answer: ________________________

Attached: a079d19fdf4569d9858b9aa05e969461.jpg (724x1023, 401K)

A

C. I buy some cocaine instead

You return to her nest and show her the baggy of cocaine you bought. "I thought I'd have to go out and hunt you down. Good boy, returning to your master. And what's this you have? Cocaine?" She says, examining the bag. "Yes, I think you'll make a perfect slave!" She says as she caresses your cheek. She grabs you and throws you back onto the web, before pulling up her shirt and letting her massive breasts bounce out. She sprinkles some coke on one and shoves it your face. You eagerly snort it up while feeling her other breast with your hand. She snorts some herself while smothering you between her breasts. "Fwah!~ I fucking love cocaine!" She exclaims. "It makes me so horny!" She moves herself down the web and French kisses you, your tongues rubbing against each other, strands of her bitter saliva sticking to your face.

What will you say now?

A. Beg for more.
B. Custom answer: _________________

Attached: e03072bea876e4d7b48af270a4ac1051.jpg (810x1080, 608K)

a

B. Sorry but I'm gay

She crawls even further down the web, positioning her upper body at your groin. She pulls down your pants, then grabs your cock and rubs spit on it before putting it between her breasts. She moves her body up and down, giving you paizuri. "You like my breasts?" She asks. "Your cock is already hard and leaking precum!~" Fapping and moaning sounds resound through the forest as the sun begins to rise. (cont)

Attached: 27db1598c46b02acd62ccffb7f2fd2d8024aa725.jpg (669x895, 590K)

(cont) Pleased with you for being a good slave, and craving cock herself, she decides to reward you with a blowjob. "But you're not allowed to cum until I say so." She said before beginning. She puts your cock into her mouth, it's hot and wet, just like any girls. She bobs her head up and down, still holding your cock between her breasts. "Mmmmph..." She moans as she gets wet from tasting your cock, slurping and sucking sounds punctuate the muffled moaning.

What will you do?

A. Cum in her mouth.
B. Be a good boy, don't cum.

Attached: 5w7IT1x.png (920x920, 548K)

A

Attached: 1488303746259.png (816x754, 126K)

C. You find out you are just really high and you've sat on your friends fat cock, but you love it so you let him paint your inside with his cum taking you to climax. Then your hay for the rest of your life. Congrats boys.

youtube.com/watch?v=rBgJniAF7cI

You spunk in her mouth. Her face goes from excited to angry. She crawls up the web and grabs your face between her hands, then she opens your mouth and brings her face over yours. She spits your semen down into your throat, then pinches your nose shut and holds your mouth closed. "If you want to breathe again, you'll swallow it." Having no choice but to humiliate yourself, you swallow it. "S-Sorry mistress, I just couldn't resist!" You plead while gasping, but it's too late, you're already on her bad side. She crawls behind a tree and reemerges wearing a strap-on dildo. "Fufu~ you think you could get away with that?" She smirks as she looks down on you. She grabs you and spins you around, binding your hands and body with her web. She spits on your asshole before slowly sliding the dildo in. You moan in agony as you lose your anal virginity to a spider. Without warning, she thrusts it in all the way and starts pounding your boy hole mercilessly, causing smacking and fapping sounds to echo off the trees. She thrusts all the way in and out incredibly hard, causing the whole web to tremble. Meanwhile, two people passing by on a morning hike see you and take some photographs, laughing to themselves about the situation you're in before walking along.

-Fin.-

Attached: 647a1711d2719eac5b85ed507aa88cc3.png (975x1000, 1.08M)

That escalated quickly

javascript:quote('5846222');
Yes!

kot

Now yuo are spooder's butte slave.

Enjoy.