Okay Jow Forums, this is fucking enough

Okay Jow Forums, this is fucking enough
You may know me as reportfagging kraut, dude who drew a bunch of burdo oc, muttposter, bigbangtheoryfan1995 and many more, which hopefully noone was able to connect, but now i dont give a shit anymore.. Ive been here since day 1 and Im leaving forever - blogpost, yes, but who gives a shit, this probably increases the board quality given that its dropped as low as touhouposters IQs in the second half of Jow Forumss existence.
Like you were able to have actual discussions here, threads that got to 50-100 replies with actual written sentences about various topics, now all you get is around 5 spam posts from children that got here from Jow Forums4chan and social media meme pages trying hard to be funny and maybe 1 genuine reply if youre lucky.
It seems that except for these children and a bunch of neets that post anime everywhere 24/7 because they have no social life or roleplay as homosexuals because their endless virginity makes them really desperate.
The worst people are especially americans, scandinavians, spanish, other germans, all asians except for emirates, japan, tunisia, india and turkey.
Its a shame how everything turned out because this was a real fun place in the beginning, but pathetic neets and children always ruin everything online

If someone knows where all the good posters went id be glad to know

Fuck you to everyone at fault for this and goodbye

Attached: 1497212157512.png (800x600, 314K)

Gets begets gets. These dubs are on behalf of the deceased Kaganigger

trips is what i meant, my bad

:(

Probably a bant board related split off website or haytechan

Lol chicanon xd wtf your back stay out

kot

Hey, there is only like 1 spaniard besides me who posts here (but desu he is just a weeb piece of shit, so your point stands.)

lurk

otwieralem im kurwa drzwi od chaty
czajnik sie gotowal w domu
bralem kurwa wrzatek wody
polewalem im na morde ten wrzatek
mieli oparzenia trzeciego stopnia
wiec zamknij pizde
bo jedyne co mi mozesz to mi mozesz usiasc na chuja
nie ma na mnie kozaka i nigdy nie bedzie
bo ja jestem wariatem
nikt nie ma na mnie takiej kurwa takiej kurwa wladzy zeby mi cokolwiek zrobic
bo jesli jest koles swirem
jest kurwa psychiczny tak jak ja
nie masz na mnie kurwa bata
ziomek zapamietaj to

kurwa

my ass faggot

Wtf lol

Idk know if i should re add you to my kill list you are based but annoying as fuck also why do you say that

add me wherever you want i dont give a fuck, i'd bash ur head real quick if you tried anything

op is a fag lole!! Shinbo did THe mEme!

Attached: tumblr_icSB0fdTCL5hED5kKNo1_500.jpg (2894x4093, 1.52M)

prove it

pal gume

prove it my ass faggot

gay

gay my ass faggot

I do lurk, but the spaniards that do talk are just weebposters.

Attached: 1526103818919.jpg (2560x1440, 927K)