Your balls have life in them

I just had a sudden existential crisis when I thought of the fact that living souls are living inside your ballsack. What's your take on this Jow Forums?

Attached: mfw.png (534x412, 319K)

nah sperm don't have souls, souls are given when an egg is fertilized as that's when a person comes into being. sperm cells are nothing more than skin cells etc

A sperm is the male reproductive cell, it lacks a nervous system and therefore is not concious in any capacity.
The concept of there being a "soul" at all is also something I disagree with. The sperm starts to form into a new human being not alone, but when it's fused with the female reproductive cell, the egg.
That's my take on it.

Sperm are not living organisms and souls do not exist

Attached: 6011127854127.jpg (657x527, 27K)

we agree on the physical axis etc but I think it's funny that two different sw*des both talk about not believing in souls. just an observation.

Well, the rejection of the soul is more common the more secular a country is. It's worth noticing that I encounter swedes that to this day believe in souls, ghosts and things as such. In fact, I seem to meet way more people that believe in ghosts and the ocult than that doesn't - just an observation.

>funny
Howso?

Attached: 1528553311889.jpg (344x344, 23K)

Not to mention that there are indeed life-forms, seperate from your own entity that are way more complex than your sperms, living in your body.

Yeah it was just funny to me is all

see no hate meant :)

ok

Attached: 1241949611501.png (657x527, 34K)

Although you are wrong saying that sperm are not living organisms, they clearly are. As any other single cellular life-form is considered a living organism.

It's not a life form though. It's a cell, a part of a life form.

Fap responsibly Jow Forums

Attached: 1505640690069.jpg (1220x1727, 228K)

Yes, I take back that it is a seperate organism (due to the three criteria) but it is still life.

No I don't think it is, not any more than white bloodcells or skin cells are life forms.

But are they not forms of life though?

souls don't exist they're just a faerie tale to make death seem less terrifying

all organisms are life dumdum

Then why isn't it called "soulsack"?

i had living worms inside my ass once

>when you fap and the cum goes down the drain

Attached: Google-Authorship-Destroyed-Force-Disturbance-thumb.jpg (600x300, 48K)