I have developed a new mod for the sploosh-o-matic thats evolved from the previous coil gun sploosh cannon barrel mod...

i have developed a new mod for the sploosh-o-matic thats evolved from the previous coil gun sploosh cannon barrel mod, its in the same vain of using electricity to propel a sploosh
a railgun is very simple design, ive simply snuck 20 large capacitors into the sploosh-o-matic in series and i have them discharge over 2 copper rails within the barrel, i then treat the inside of the sploosh tank with salt so that it dissolves in the water so the sploosh can conduct electricity. the capacitors discharge into the rails and the electricity goes through the water creating magnetic fields, if i treat the sploosh water with iron nanoparticles to make it ferromagnetic and add a gelling reagent like before, it should become magnetised and the magnetic fields will propel it out of the sploosh cannon.
there are two problems with this design that i have addressed, the first one is that if you pass current through water it causes electrolysis, seperating water into hydrogen and oxygen, i fix this by gluing the water molecules so that the hydrogen and oxygen cant split
the second problem is that passing high current through water will boil it very quickly, the capacitors discharge to about 500 amps which could make the sploosh cannon lethal by splooshing absolutely scolding water, it would also evaporate a lot of water before it can be splooshed and leave iron and salt built up inside the barrel. i address this by using a high magnetic bearing injector that accelerates the sploosh to a high speed before even reaching the rails in order to minimise the contact duration with the rails so the sploosh barely has time to warm up, there is only a mere 15 degrees celcius temp rise in the sploosh now
i am very excited to see how such a powerful sploosher would fare during a game

Attached: 232927-Medium-Aqua-Blaster.jpg (320x320, 16K)

Piss

piss does have some salt from homeostatic of salts in the kidney so it could work in the railgun if treated with iron nanoparticles but it would be very toxic and dangerous since it has urea in it, it would also stink

This is good

not good, the purpose of splooshing is to have fun and slam sploosh some cool goals not to make your opponents potentially and leave a piss wasteland

Thats no good. The point is to push your opponents straight into the ground.

yep thats all fun and games in competitive splooshing but there is no need to use dangerous and unhygenic piss you just need to dissolve salt into water and it will be much more safe

i just found a limited edition skyrim branded splash-o-matic in an oxfam charity shop and managed to cop it for five quid , it is a real gamer steal and ive looked it up online and it turns out these models of tthe splash-o-matic were refurbished splash-o-matics with a different modded trigger system which has spring loaded kinetic feedback and an experimental sploosh injector that vibrated with resonance of the whole model to create a massive sploosh vibration that causes the whole sploosh being shot out to sprinkle, effectively turning it into a shotgun
ive tested it out but it didnt shoot out like a shotgun as ive read up, turns out as the models have worn out (as mine has) the harmonic frequency of the splash-o-matic changes and the vibrator doesnt vibrate at the same harmonic frequency so it does very little which is dissapointing
i was hoping that this splash-o-matic could have been used for huge close range fortification batltes as a shotgun splosh would be really effective and splash all my lelenmies, it could probably score a lot of goals too with a single blast

i dont get this new meme

right heres what its about
there is this really cool sport called splooshing, it is where you have a team of 6 v 6 and you all have your own sploosh wet weapons and traps, both of you have goals and you must defend and attackk the battlegrounds and sploosh their goals, the goals are modern sploosh counters that count the volume of sploosh and the force of the sploosh, the more sploosh and the more powerful the sploosh the more points you get through the formula volume ^ 1.05 * force ^ 1.25
it is typically played for 100 minutes with a half time swap around at 50 minutes
it is very good fun with ur frens splooshing big goals ^___^ and it is a huge growing sport

loool they made fortnite into a real thing :O

cool gun to shoot liquids, water, oil, pee, tint, wat so ever.

just please do me a favor: WAT DA GIANT DINOSSAUR PILE OF SHIT TEXT IS THIS ????? WAT DAAA FUUUUUUUCK !!!

jk ill kill myself now
sad emojis only

it is the set out blueprints and descriptions (the binary programming for the ROMs in the capacitor circuit, material construction etc.) in the game of sploosh
it is a very high level of electrical engineering (electrical engineering IV at least) so the description is very big so no mistakes for the ultimate sploosh railgun

no fren play sploosh with me and the mandem
here is the goal defender (fortification player) of the team

Attached: 1510594713208.jpg (960x720, 48K)

based

you nerds never have content nor results,
like politicians, you talk just of the railroiad yourselfs.
AND ITS WAT KIND OF ENERGY OR WAT ?
AND WAT AFECT IT MAKES IN OTHERS ?
AND WAT IT DOES ORIGINATE ?
NOTHING ? JUST A RAILROAD FOR MORE INFORMATION ? PFFFFFFFFF MAYBE HANDLE BETTER GRAFICS LOL SHIT

YOURE JUST MAD CUZ PORTUGAL LOST THE SEASONAL BIG WORLD CUP
SORRY BUT ME AND THE MANDEM IS SPLOOSHING AND WOOSHING BIG GOALS WHILE YOU ORIGINATE NOTHING
TAKE THE RAILROAD BACK HOME

splot id get

do you play for any sploosh teams or do you play sploosh scrims with randoms, scrims are a great way of meeting other splooshers but the coordination and teamwork of a good sploosh in team games is very satisfiyng and epic with ur frens

Attached: [Doremi].Ojamajo.Doremi.18.[640x480].[B223121E].v2.mkv_snapshot_04.28_[2017.07.22_11.10.13].jpg (640x480, 239K)

i dont watch football,
you who are mad, cause your information is pointless = no result or no better then old.
i told you to put liquids in the pistol and shoot, dumb ass,
if you did it, you would saw results.
dumb fuck !

back to 1st

thank you
do you play in any sploosh leagues ??