What's your favourite type of tea bant? mines probably mint tea

what's your favourite type of tea bant? mines probably mint tea
also general tea thread

Attached: 1487540192880.gif (480x270, 1.03M)

Tea is gay

COOOR YEA IM PROPA BRITISH YE I LOVE TEA EPIC KAREN stfu

i am whitee

this
coffee is manly af, thats why i drink it

This is now a based coffee thread
Post best coffe brands/brews

Attached: 1200px-A_small_cup_of_coffee.jpg (1200x900, 154K)

Just had some vanilla black chai
might make some more cuz thats good shit

Attached: 1521612511072.jpg (433x480, 134K)

it’s a toss up between gunpowder green, earl grey, and mate

spearmint

Tea is gay

depends on what i am in the mood for. My favorite blend is Jasmin and Silver Needle. It is good cold in the afternoons or hot in the morning.

Black tea, generally hot, 5+ teabags and very strong. Similar buzz to coffee but less of an anxious-feeling comedown.

please stop this lads
there's nothing wrong with tea. It's delicious

no this is a tea thread
please only discuss things that are tea related

that sounds nice friend
I'll have to try some soon

all good choices
I had a nice gunpowder green tea with mint. another favorite of mine

does that even taste nice?
I'm not sure that's a good idea lad

Attached: 1494173712965.jpg (994x803, 172K)

spearmint is pretty good
I grow some mint in my garden and i tried making tea with it
it didn't taste too bad tb h

Ahmed brand english breakfast tea for mornings
some sort of oolong for studying
Green tea for guests
camomile before sleep
fruit teas if I'm abstaining from caffeine

also: I made more of that French Vanilla chai. good shit.

Attached: 1521611970282.gif (800x800, 1.3M)

I like having chamomile tea before I go to bed because it's so relaxing
I've ran out though and I keep forgetting to buy more

I drink it for the warm, calming feeling, and the caffeine. I'm more of a taste is secondary kind of guy, but it actually does taste pretty decent in my opinion. Milk improves it.

5 bags is crazy strong though. I'm not usually a milk in my tea guy but I feel like I wouldn't be able to drink that without mixing something else in. How many milliliters do you steep it in?

if you say so. I'm still not sure I'd try it though
if I need caffeine, I'll just drink coffee but I much prefer the taste of tea

How do you guys usually prepare your tea?
I either steep a bag in a teapot and chip away at that or just keep a bag of whatever in a ~350 ml mug (bag in until finished).

I usually buy loose tea leaves and use a tea strainer mainly because it's cheaper than teabags
i just put 2tsp of tealeaves in the strainer, add the water and wait for 3-5mins

Poppy seed

I like pretty much all teas that arent shit *cough* lipton. But earl gray is bretty good.

agreed. lipton is shit
I do like earl grey though

>be brit
>lick teabags

Attached: IMG_20171218_150311.jpg (568x458, 46K)

Yorkshire because its cheapest at Aldi
Herbal teas are gross

what? no-one does that you dumb spaniard
why would you lick them?

they aren't gross. there really aren't any herbal teas that you like?

Attached: 1492622941728.jpg (394x353, 41K)

sometimes i suck the teabag

Attached: 1530486755545.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

Nope, I am sorely uncultured with teas, I don't like any. If I want fruity stuff I will have a hot Ribena or a hot orange juice instead

nice desu

See, I'm never wrong.

Attached: IMG_20180213_044823.jpg (623x833, 55K)

that's kinda weird lad
they're just squishy, wet bags of leaves

oh. ok.
there are lots of different flavours out there, not all of them fruity
that's fair enough if you don't like them though

he's not british though
normal people don't do it. It's not my fault if a leaf chooses to

Attached: 1527590082514.jpg (539x477, 34K)

might you forget we are under the same Queen lad?

I just meant it wasn't a fair assumption that we do it just because you guys do
leafs do lots of weird things like milk bags and all that

Attached: 1489165876868.jpg (506x543, 257K)

its. efficient.

Attached: milk bag.jpg (1100x619, 58K)

It is ridiculous
do you ever use them to cool down?
just sit there with a milk bag on ya face

so you put the milk in the bag, then the bag in the jug, and then pour the milk from the jug?
why not just buy milk in cartons that are basically jugs?

Attached: 1492801237867.png (549x560, 258K)

actually I have once lol
The milk comes in the bags and we just slide them into the pitcher. It creates less waste and is still recyclable.

jnwckighewh igndjgbefdftycxucg uiydngcbf ijrhgf chgj jghkjckljlhfyrg cgukrhrufdbhjkfdnjghdbgf jnwckighewh igndjgbefdftycxucg uiydngcbf ijrhgf chgj jghkjckljlhfyrg cgukrhrufdbhjkfdnjghdbgf jnwckighewh igndjgbefdftycxucg uiydngcbf ijrhgf chgj jghkjckljlhfyrg cgukrhrufdbhjkfdnjghdbgf jnwckighewh igndjgbefdftycxucg uiydngcbf ijrhgf chgj jghkjckljlhfyrg cgukrhrufdbhjkfdnjghdbgf jnwckighewh igndjgbefdftycxucg uiydngcbf ijrhgf chgj jghkjckljlhfyrg cgukrhrufdbhjkfdnjghdbgf jnwckighewh igndjgbefdftycxucg uiydngcbf ijrhgf chgj jghkjckljlhfyrg cgukrhrufdbhjkfdnjghdbgf jnwckighewh igndjgbefdftycxucg uiydngcbf ijrhgf chgj jghkjckljlhfyrg cgukrhrufdbhjkfdnjghdbgf jnwckighewh igndjgbefdftycxucg uiydngcbf ijrhgf chgj jghkjckljlhfyrg cgukrhrufdbhjkfdnjghdbgf jnwckighewh igndjgbefdftycxucg uiydngcbf ijrhgf chgj jghkjckljlhfyrg cgukrhrufdbhjkfdnjghdbgf jnwckighewh igndjgbefdftycxucg uiydngcbf ijrhgf chgj jghkjckljlhfyrg cgukrhrufdbhjkfdnjghdbgf jnwckighewh igndjgbefdftycxucg uiydngcbf ijrhgf chgj jghkjckljlhfyrg cgukrhrufdbhjkfdnjghdbgf jnwckighewh igndjgbefdftycxucg uiydngcbf ijrhgf chgj jghkjckljlhfyrg cgukrhrufdbhjkfdnjghdbgf jnwckighewh igndjgbefdftycxucg uiydngcbf ijrhgf chgj jghkjckljlhfyrg cgukrhrufdbhjkfdnjghdbgf jnwckighewh igndjgbefdftycxucg uiydngcbf ijrhgf chgj jghkjckljlhfyrg cgukrhrufdbhjkfdnjghdbgf jnwckighewh igndjgbefdftycxucg uiydngcbf ijrhgf chgj jghkjckljlhfyrg cgukrhrufdbhjkfdnjghdbgf jnwckighewh igndjgbefdftycxucg uiydngcbf ijrhgf chgj jghkjckljlhfyrg cgukrhrufdbhjkfdnjghdbgf jnwckighewh igndjgbefdftycxucg uiydngcbf ijrhgf chgj jghkjckljlhfyrg cgukrhrufdbhjkfdnjghdbgf jnwckighewh igndjgbefdftycxucg uiydngcbf ijrhgf chgj jghkjckljlhfyrg cgukrhrufdbhjkfdnjghdbgf jnwckighewh igndjgbefdftycxucg uiydngcbf ijrhgf chgj jghkjckljlhfyrg cgukrhrufdbhjkfdnjghdbgf jnwckighewh igndjgbefdftycxucg uiydngcbf ijrhgf chgj jghkjckljlhfyrg cgukrhrufdbhjkfdnjghdbgf jnwckighewh igndjgbefdftycxucg uiydngcbf ijrhgf chgj jghkjckljlhfyrg cgukrhrufdbhjkfdnjghdbgf

Attached: 4654554.jpg (976x704, 33K)

jnwckighewh igndjgbefdftycxucg uiydngcbf ijrhgf chgj jghkjckljlhfyrg cgukrhrufdbhjkfdnjghdbgf jnwckighewh igndjgbefdftycxucg uiydngcbf ijrhgf chgj jghkjckljlhfyrg cgukrhrufdbhjkfdnjghdbgf jnwckighewh igndjgbefdftycxucg uiydngcbf ijrhgf chgj jghkjckljlhfyrg cgukrhrufdbhjkfdnjghdbgf jnwckighewh igndjgbefdftycxucg uiydngcbf ijrhgf chgj jghkjckljlhfyrg cgukrhrufdbhjkfdnjghdbgf jnwckighewh igndjgbefdftycxucg uiydngcbf ijrhgf chgj jghkjckljlhfyrg cgukrhrufdbhjkfdnjghdbgf jnwckighewh igndjgbefdftycxucg uiydngcbf ijrhgf chgj jghkjckljlhfyrg cgukrhrufdbhjkfdnjghdbgf jnwckighewh igndjgbefdftycxucg uiydngcbf ijrhgf chgj jghkjckljlhfyrg cgukrhrufdbhjkfdnjghdbgf jnwckighewh igndjgbefdftycxucg uiydngcbf ijrhgf chgj jghkjckljlhfyrg cgukrhrufdbhjkfdnjghdbgf jnwckighewh igndjgbefdftycxucg uiydngcbf ijrhgf chgj jghkjckljlhfyrg cgukrhrufdbhjkfdnjghdbgf jnwckighewh igndjgbefdftycxucg uiydngcbf ijrhgf chgj jghkjckljlhfyrg cgukrhrufdbhjkfdnjghdbgf jnwckighewh igndjgbefdftycxucg uiydngcbf ijrhgf chgj jghkjckljlhfyrg cgukrhrufdbhjkfdnjghdbgf jnwckighewh igndjgbefdftycxucg uiydngcbf ijrhgf chgj jghkjckljlhfyrg cgukrhrufdbhjkfdnjghdbgf jnwckighewh igndjgbefdftycxucg uiydngcbf ijrhgf chgj jghkjckljlhfyrg cgukrhrufdbhjkfdnjghdbgf jnwckighewh igndjgbefdftycxucg uiydngcbf ijrhgf chgj jghkjckljlhfyrg cgukrhrufdbhjkfdnjghdbgf jnwckighewh igndjgbefdftycxucg uiydngcbf ijrhgf chgj jghkjckljlhfyrg cgukrhrufdbhjkfdnjghdbgf jnwckighewh igndjgbefdftycxucg uiydngcbf ijrhgf chgj jghkjckljlhfyrg cgukrhrufdbhjkfdnjghdbgf jnwckighewh igndjgbefdftycxucg uiydngcbf ijrhgf chgj jghkjckljlhfyrg cgukrhrufdbhjkfdnjghdbgf jnwckighewh igndjgbefdftycxucg uiydngcbf ijrhgf chgj jghkjckljlhfyrg cgukrhrufdbhjkfdnjghdbgf jnwckighewh igndjgbefdftycxucg uiydngcbf ijrhgf chgj jghkjckljlhfyrg cgukrhrufdbhjkfdnjghdbgf jnwckighewh igndjgbefdftycxucg uiydngcbf ijrhgf chgj jghkjckljlhfyrg cgukrhrufdbhjkfdnjghdbgf jnwckighewh igndjgbefdftycxucg uiydngcbf ijrhgf chgj jghkjckljlhfyrg cgukrhrufdbhjkfdnjghdbgf

Attached: Koishi.png (1204x1101, 730K)

are there any other sploosh-o-matic figs here ?? the splash-o-matic has been the most popular and dominating splasher for a very long time ever since it surpassed the splish-o-matic in 2009 but they arent very reliable since most models you find are 5 or more years old as they slowed down production, their piston pumps have began to worn out and i have seen many peoples splash-o-matics jam and stop working during a match and i dunk on them with the sploosh-o-matic .
the sploosh-o-matic has a wierd controlled burst feature that many people fear and arent good with so they stick with their splash-o-matic but a controlled "sploosh" as it is called in the trade is very accurate n will let u splosh many goals ^_______^
just yesterday i scored a splosh in the hole with my sploosh-o-matic and won the match for my frens it felt almost like i was cheating with how good the sploosh-o-matic is

ive heard of the scoopity-o-whoopity-matics ,, they are very rare and have huge sploshing capabilities because of their high pressure super blasts with large sploosh volumes, ive only ever seen one and it was scary its splooshing scored a goal almost every time it was a monster splasher !!
me and my frens did develop a plan to a C formation around him and he got splooshed and with the scoopity-o-whoop-matic the recooperation time is venry long he was out for almost the whole game and it was whoooo !! big win , i wish i had a scoopity-o-whoo-matic though very nice splosher

but bags are weird a floppy

is this danish?
what a strange language

that reminds me fren of another time i saw a scoopity-o-whoop-matic in a profesional team it was team lel vs team splooshers and they both had scoopers on their crown position of their goal side and the scoopers splosh is very large and they sploshed a goal shot away everytime they just had to shoot down and the splosh water would sploosh the goal splashes and they had mastered the water tension they could bead up all the splooshes and create a rare hyper sploosh and both teams built up a hyper sploosh and then team lel shot their hyper sploosh but then team splooshers shot their hyper sploosh and it create a super massive splash in the centre and both teams got a huge 100 splosh goals !! it was an insane splash and everyone got splooshed and wet it was very crazy they must have modded their scoopers with hydraulic injectors for extra splooshing when the scoop comes down their modded ball bearing enhanced sploosh tunnel

what do you guys think of my compact-fitted sloosher-o-matic ,, it is a very light and useful splooshr to sploosh on the sidelines when u are tryin to line up a sploosh goal because of its compactness and light volume it lasts a long time without refilling so you can get distraction decoy splooshes off any time foor the whole match ive gotten many splooshes with this as an aid !!

i was once very lucky to have won a sponsored match and i went to splooshers co factories to see how they make their splashers !
these are the splunkers they use to pressurise super splash water into their tanks, these are very expensive to get but their extra splooshed pressure gives u a very powerful splash when u need it in game
tey use blow moulding to create their HIPs tanks n they sploosh water inside of it ,, it was very coo l to see it in action and how controlled the splashing was , being all contained inside the tank . i got a couple of free sampples from the factories and their splashing potential was insane !! it is very satisfying to use a super sploosh to score goals and it really does splash everything in its way

I found a white grape tea that I like

one time i had a very nasty splash match the other team had lost their entire splashing season and they got illegal magnetic pumps and the splashing was devestating
they even combined all their super splashes into a hyper sploosh which should be imposible without a scoopity-o-whoo-matic and they endded up blasting away a wooden fence in the arena and my frend got a nasty bruise on his leg because he got splooshed like 10 feet away the other team was instantly dqd for the nasty splooshing it was insane !!

Attached: [Doremi].Ojamajo.Doremi.14.[640x480].[AA6CB9EA].v2.mkv_snapshot_14.44_[2017.07.18_11.24.56].png (640x480, 330K)

Autism doesn't exist. What you call an autist is a crystal child.

The Crystal children began to appear on the planet from about 1990-2010, although a few scouts came earlier. Their main purpose is to take us to the next level in our evolution and reveal to us our inner and higher power. They function as a group consciousness rather than as individuals, and they live by the “Law of One” or global oneness. They are also advocates for love and peace on this planet.

They are mostly born into the Gold Ray of Incarnation and Evolution, which means they have access to gifts of clairvoyance and healing. They are born on the sixth dimension of consciousness, with the potential to open up rapidly to the ninth dimensional level of full Christ consciousness, and then from there to the thirteenth dimension, which represents universal consciousness.

Crystal children’s auras aren’t specifically opalescent, but are octarine, which is a color that isn’t in the normal visual range of human eyes, but is the manifest color of high magic, and on another color octave entirely. They have beautiful pastel hues to them. To the untrained eye, it appears to be without color at all, therefore Crystal, but the extremely high frequency of the energy field is what gives it away.

The first thing you will recognize about Crystal children is their forgiving nature. They are very sensitive, warm, and caring. Don’t mistake these characteristics as a sign of weakness as Crystal children are also very powerful.

Attached: Koitism.jpg (600x869, 190K)

U JUST CAN'T WAIT TO EAT A BULLET, CAN'T YOU, YOU FUCKING PRICK, YOU?! HEY FUCK YOU, YOU NIGGER MOTHERFUCKER, YOU!!! YOUR FUCKIN' WIFE, AND FUCK YOUR FUCKIN' KIDS, YOU FUCKIN' ASSHOLE!!! SHUT YOUR FUCKIN' HOLE, YOU HOOSIER! I DIDN'T GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO TALK, YOU MOTHERFUCKER; STUTTERING LITTLE PRICK!! YOU SAY 'NO' TO MY AR-15, YOU FUCKIN' PRICK! YOU AIN'T GONNA ABLE TO SAY 'NO' TO ME WHEN I GET TO YOUR HOUSE, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!! You son of a bitch, don't have no fuckin' job tomorrow 'cause you voted for that nigger, Obama? Is that your fuckin' problem, making bad decisions all your fucking life, like CALLING me up this much?!? THAT'S THE WORST FUCKIN' DECISION YOU EVER MADE, YOU PIECE OF SHIT, YOU, you got it? Keep it up, motherfucker! Just keep it fucking up!!!! Stick your dick in your own fuckin' ass! Say something fuckin'... without stuttering, you fuckin' prick, C'MON!! Go fuck your momma, you son of a bitch! EAT HER FUCKIN' ASSHOLE OUT, you cocksucker! I GOT YOUR FUCKIN' NAAAME AND YOUR AADDRESS! I GOT YOUR ZIP CODE, YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT! I got your WHOLE fuckin' spiel down. I've got your background check – fuck what you owe on your fuckin' shit; I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU NOW, MOTHERFUCKER! I could come down there, with my fuckin' AR-15, and shoot your fuckin' old Hoosier ass, right there! NOW, CALL HERE AGAIN, MOTHERFUCKER, AND THAT'S JUST WHAT I'LL FUCKIN' DO, YOU COCKSUCKER!! FUCK YOU, MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: Koish.jpg (700x718, 123K)

this is possibly my favourite super sploshed aqua-blaster my the aqua company, it comes with a high capacity strong tank that can have super high presure water put in it than can be super injected into the aqua sploosh accelerator that results in a very powerful sploosh and it is very high capacity its almost as if it never rusn out letting you score a huge loads oof goals when you slam super sploshes, ive once gotten 26 goals with a succesful super splosh

Attached: [Doremi].Ojamajo.Doremi.23.[640x480].[34FA3B9F].v2.1.mkv_snapshot_21.45_[2017.07.27_10.20.55].jpg (640x480, 220K)

has anyone ever seen a textured sploosh cannon component ?? the ridges and waves from the texture lets sploosh water build up tension so that twhen it leaves the cannon it is one huge sploosh cannon that can travel insane distances for huge long distance goals ,, ive seen a couple fibreglass reinforced ones because the water tension friction and huge pressures on the compression textures puts stress on the sploosh cannon which could destroy it but tthe fibreglass makes it very strong
i wish i could have one because me and my fren team are quiet weak to long distances splashes so a countering super splosh cannon blaster would give us some way of countering in and long distance scoring when splash traps are set up and they have a fortified defending postition around their super goal it is very hard to sploosh a sploosh cannon shot letting us get a couple of goals to climb over the other teams score for a win when they have a good lead and are playing defensively

Attached: [Doremi].Ojamajo.Doremi.23.[640x480].[34FA3B9F].v2.1.mkv_snapshot_05.39_[2017.07.27_08.25.18].jpg (640x480, 183K)

which thread are you fags coming from?
don't think I won't spam you back

I've never tried grape tea before
it sounds interesting though

Attached: 1509480471568.gif (600x313, 921K)

This is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It's me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me. This character is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you'd see no difference. I can safely look at this character every day and say "Yup, that's me". I can practically see this character every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. I chuckle softly as I'm assured everyday this character is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I've found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world. It's really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it's almost like we're identical twins. When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis. What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this character actual became aware of my existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?

Attached: Koishi autism.png (351x240, 63K)

has anyone ever tried to chemiclaly treat their sploosh pumps with mhm sips before ?? i heard that it energises the hydraulics and valves because it speeds up the antioxidation process because they cme out the factory with oxidation from their buffing treating process letting youget very powerful splooshes but importantly a more crisp and cleaner sploosh, this is great for old splash-o-matcis whose pumps are at risk of jamming and running dry so they stop working midmatch,

Attached: nodding.webm (640x480, 218K)

maths and physics have lead to the great invention that is the sploosh-o-matic
the topology of the textures sploosh barrel inside perfectly creates tension in the splooshes so it creates a super sploosh cannon ball and loads of physics and maths has been used into fabricating the magnetic bearing sploosh pump with hydraulic injecting sploosh tubes, there is nothing more satisfying than splashing a huge sploosh into a goal and getting an epic win for my frens

Attached: [Doremi].Ojamajo.Doremi.27.[640x480].[806484EA].v2.mkv_snapshot_19.53_[2017.07.31_09.50.30].jpg (640x480, 221K)

haha nice sploosh hose
its very hard to find any arenas with spigots fit for sploosh hose nowadays tho, people dont like playing against them cuz they r realy powerful, never run out of splooshing water and have high pressure splooshes, very hard to counter but i see that that is a rare vintage sploosh hose made by the now bankrupt supersplooshboys, hoses have seen better days but it is a nice collectors item or if u r splooshing with friends with no rules, overall nice splasher

Attached: [Doremi].Ojamajo.Doremi.27.[640x480].[806484EA].v2.mkv_snapshot_07.03_[2017.07.31_10.36.09].jpg (640x480, 243K)

The autism sissy has invited you over to show you his minecraft house. You follow the directions leading you to a shady low-income apartment complex. You're slightly worried about being robbed but you do it for that autistic boipucci. Dodging packs of negros, you find the apartment number and hesitantly ring the doorbell. You can hear noise from inside as you wait, lots of moving around and what sounds like obscenities in a female voice. The door opens and the ecstatic boi looks up at you with a big stupid smile and a "Welcome, fren!". As he takes your hand and leads you to his room, you can see a woman in her late 40s sitting on the couch with a glass of wine staring at you in disbelief. You look around and see what you would think was a kid's room if you didn't know better. There's a stuffed bear on his k-on themed bedset, and posters for anime and games are taped onto the walls. On his monitor is a paused window of Minecraft in front of an [s4s] thread opened in his browser. You can see a pink sleeve stuck in his closet door. You hear the door you both came through close as he rushes to his desk, eager to show you what he made in his game. You come up behind him and pretend to listen to him as he excitedly talks about some stupid miney crafta shit with his eyes focused on the computer screen. He doesn't notice you staring at his ass, legs, and little bare feet. After a minute of this you get impatient and move closer, reach down into his little shorts and grab his soft, squishy ass. He gasps and pauses, then looks back at you with surprise and sincere confusion, only able to let out a "h-huh?" After the fifth day of holding autism sissy captive in the basement, the maid outfit finally arrives in the mail. You slam open the basement door, making sure to instill as much fear in him as possible. Although he is bruised, bloodied and terrified, he manages to utter a timid sentence 'h-hey fren... w-what c-can i do for you?'.

Attached: Koishi.jpg (1024x1213, 171K)

i dnt understand why u splash-o-matic figs get so mad about sploosh-o-matic !! splash-o-matics have been revolutionary and a powerhouse for nearly a decade but they have gone past their prime admit it, no new ones are being made a lot of the ones u buy from sploosh stores are broken and old, sploosh-o-matic may have a differnet paradigm of operation from splash-o-matic but the splooshing is about the same and they are newer with better material science so they last a lot longer, its all just facts,

Attached: [Doremi].Ojamajo.Doremi.27.[640x480].[806484EA].v2.mkv_snapshot_21.08_[2017.07.31_12.24.54].jpg (640x480, 184K)

has anyone ever scored a super sploosh into a goal with a sploosh axe before ?? it is very difficult to get behind the enemies and axe their goal without getting splooshed very easily but with proper sploosh shields, movement, covering fire from team matres and position intelligence u can score massive goals with the axe, oncemy friend splooshed a huge 87 goal sploosh with an axe !! it was mentlel , probably the hardest but fastest way to score goals, requires the whole team cordinated tho so u have weak defence but a strong offence is a strong defence lole !!

Attached: [Doremi].Ojamajo.Doremi.10.[640x480].[3C58FF13].v2.mkv_snapshot_13.44_[2017.07.14_11.52.00].png (640x480, 440K)

Aw heck, look at all these coffee supremacists trying to ruin this thread. I'm personally a fan of English and Irish breakfast teas. They have a nice kick to them

Attached: 2BF2E1B1-4D9F-44D7-8BE6-45ABA87182B1-14771-00000CB7C90972B3.png (960x651, 691K)

does anyone have any spare splooshboys super absorbent sploosh shield with orichalcum reinforcement ?? my old shield broke to a super cannon sploosh blast it got a big crack, i ddefinintely need a reinforced shield i dont want my shield to break again
after my shield broke i could defend myself from the sploosh sprinkler traps which the other team specialized in and completely splashed me, i was the right side grotto defender and they blasted me then planted several sprinkleys splooshers in the goal and managed to score 450 sploosh goals in a minute, fair to say we lost

Attached: [Doremi].Ojamajo.Doremi.06.[640x480].[72184B86].v2.mkv_snapshot_21.27_[2017.07.10_12.24.19].png (640x480, 462K)

what is happening to our civil tea thread

where s the cheapest place to get sploosh mine traps ?? in my local arena there is a super dangerous but useful sploosh tunnel that is very useful to control, having a few sploosh mine traps to block the place by creating huge splooshes would be useful but sploosh mine tanks are expensive to buy, i would like some of the glassfibre reinforced once that can be used manyt times as i splash on a budget right now

Attached: [Doremi].Ojamajo.Doremi.01.[640x480].[7A1AB22A].v2.1.mkv_snapshot_06.31_[2017.07.04_21.40.28].png (640x480, 429K)

i just found a limited edition skyrim branded splash-o-matic in an oxfam charity shop and managed to cop it for five quid , it is a real gamer steal and ive looked it up online and it turns out these models of tthe splash-o-matic were refurbished splash-o-matics with a different modded trigger system which has spring loaded kinetic feedback and an experimental sploosh injector that vibrated with resonance of the whole model to create a massive sploosh vibration that causes the whole sploosh being shot out to sprinkle, effectively turning it into a shotgun
ive tested it out but it didnt shoot out like a shotgun as ive read up, turns out as the models have worn out (as mine has) the harmonic frequency of the splash-o-matic changes and the vibrator doesnt vibrate at the same harmonic frequency so it does very little which is dissapointing
i was hoping that this splash-o-matic could have been used for huge close range fortification batltes as a shotgun splosh would be really effective and splash all my lelenmies, it could probably score a lot of goals too with a single blast

Attached: main appeal.webm (640x480, 1.94M)

sploosh-o-matic is a revolution in material science from sploosh laboratories, it features the best tool steel reinforced solid plastic with tight craftsmanship to protect the complicated circuitry of the sploosh injector in it all while bein lightweight and very tough, it is increasingly become the standard sploosher of choice for the assault position in sploosh teams across the world.
do not speak ill of it, the zozzle-mechi is a complete different sploosher. in operation it is more similar to the scoopity-o-whoop slosh-6000 that is a very high kinetic force brute sploosher while the sploosh-o-matic is an evolution of the previously dominating splash-o-matic
the zozzle-mechi is very good tho i can admit, the japanese zozzle-mechi maining teams definitely did well last season and im excited what techniques and mods they will have for this late summers season

Attached: 1500826178278.webm (640x480, 50K)

i must say tho watch out for the chinese bootlegs of the sploosh-o-matic, they have been rampant on online retailers for half the price and they look and weight the same but they are absolutely not the same, they use fake weights inside and the injector is just a cheap tube connecting the tank to the cannon splosher, there is no injector it operates by gravity like the prototype sloshers from 2002!
ive seen many kids who dont know what they got lose games because of how poor these chinese knock offs are

Attached: brblrlbrlbl.webm (640x480, 223K)

I don't get it

Attached: 82FCE1E6-504C-488D-84C5-D80CFF0B402F-10720-00000A519CC990EC.jpg (485x469, 59K)

anyone has some information on what is dubbed the "tidal sploosh of madeira"
it was a tragic and devestating event in splooshing history that happened in the Madeira Sploosh Campgrounds, the only splooshing arena in the whole of Madeira in 2005, August 25th, ancient in terms of splooshing history, before the advent of the splash-o-matic
ive asked around in the R&D centres in several sploosh labratories and even the previous founder of supersplooshboys (who are now bankrupt) for any hints and information on the event and here is what ive gathered so far.
it was a match set up by the Madeira Splooshing Organisation between two teams, The Wet Stingers and The Slosh Crew. it was a fairly balanced match between the two, both had decent splosh traps and kitted with the wide array of viable splosh weapons in 2005 such as the fairly dominating sploosh-booster, slapper-splasher and the wethead, a very powerful weapon used for big goal points when fortifications were down
the tragic event happened during the second half of the match. the score was 394 - 223 to the Wet Stingers and the Slosh crew respectively, a quiet comfortable lead for the Wet Stingers
something crucial i need to add is that these old arenas, pre-2008, had hose spigots in them which allowed for sploosh hoses to be used in match, post 2008 there was a unanimous decision to ban any arenas with hose spigots in them from being allowed to be used in any professional matches, but in this match there were hose spigots

Attached: [Doremi].Ojamajo.Doremi.21.[640x480].[9F5014D0].v2.1.mkv_snapshot_18.07_[2017.07.25_11.22.27].jpg (640x480, 173K)

the Slosh Crews, Matthew Daniels had a weapon he hadnt used yet, the camel reserve sploosher hose. here is a description of its operation
it is a hose with several camel like humps in it, the humps had thin walls letting them swell up a lot and were lined with very tough elastic rubber from the splash or crash laboratories (a lab that was dissolved after the incident). these humps were lined up in sequence with a very thin hole connecting them. Matthew Daniels was filling up the hose with water and was blasting the opposition trying to score, the Wet Stingers didnt score anything for 20 minutes letting his team slosh in their goal and the score was 394 - 425 when the tragedy occured.
the end of the reserve camel sploosher-hose got clogged up and let the humps fill up, the spigot somehow broke during the match and couldnt be turned off so the hose kept filling up. eventually the rubber inside gave way and created what is now called the "tidal sploosh". it was an immense sploosh, the largest recorded to date, with a volume of 12000 litres and a huge momentum of 250 J / kg*s
it destroyed a whole side of the wall of the arena and 2 participants died, the goals didnt get destroyed but both got hugely sloshed, the score recorded from them was an unheard of 12531 - -523, the score for the slosh crew got so high the circuits for the goals overflowed and gave them a negative score
im asking for more information on how such a malfunctioning hose could have been made so sploosh labratories could possibly re-enact the incident in a more controlled way to create a hyper sploosh minea

Attached: bird dodo.webm (640x480, 299K)

I like english breakfast tea
I have it most days
go you like herbal teas or are you like the other brit?

aaaaa what's happening
it's all falling apart

Attached: 1528915473913.jpg (1856x1651, 187K)

the biggest scariest splosh of all time, truely tragic but it must be further researched
people are scared of the event so they dont look into it but i know there must be some info out there that most people dont know, it was set up by a reputable sploosh organisation so the event must have been logged

Attached: nnnn.webm (640x480, 492K)

theyre shit posting at speeds unknown to mankind

after some research and development i figured out a new way to mod sploosh cannons to give immense sploosh kinetic force
if you are familiar with a coilgun this sploosh mod should make sense to you
what you do is place a series of copper wire coils around the sploosh cannon and run currents through the coils going down in series, this creates a moving magnetic field that accelerates down the sploosh barrel, this control of current to the coils can be controlled by a simple coilgun circuit
of course sploosh water isnt magnetic and this setup would have very little effect and just add weight, but what you then do is make the water ferromagnetic by imbuing it with nanoparticles of iron, if you add a small amount of gelling agent to the sploosh water then, the iron nanoparticles should be suspended inside and of course, these iron particles are attracted to the magnets and forces the sploosh water down the coilgun setup
ive tested this out on a spare sploosh-o-matic cannon-phenotype and the sploosh was insane and it was really satisfying to sploosh some goals with it and managed to score 27 points with one sploosh blast, this is possibly the most powerful mod of all sploosh history

Attached: [Doremi].Ojamajo.Doremi.02.[640x480].[3C275406].v2.1.mkv_snapshot_01.42_[2017.07.06_06.46.33].png (640x480, 361K)

Looks like this thread got Sploosh'd

Attached: 491F4A00-A181-4995-8EC6-A249815B995F-872-0000017822CB0554.png (557x540, 302K)

this tier of sploosh doesnt fall into either category, a sploosh-o-matic cannon-phenotype with the coilgun setup fires about 50 cl in one blast with a momentum of 194 kg * ms / s, which if you plug in the numbers, is 37636 joules of sploosh energy
this is easily in the top Sploosh-Alpha I tier of splooshes which is categorised as splooshes of 25000-50000J
anything above 50000 is Sploosh-Alpha II
a splish is anything below 10 J and a Splash ! is just 100-250 J

Attached: [Doremi].Ojamajo.Doremi.02.[640x480].[3C275406].v2.1.mkv_snapshot_21.02_[2017.07.06_21.21.41].png (640x480, 300K)

a sploosh piss isnt even a category for sploosh energy, it is a way of differentiation sploosh types based on duration
a sploosh blast is just a single blast of sploosh which is what this coilgun mod fires
a sploosh piss is the coloquial term for a sploosh that fires a prolonged stream of sploosh which is very useful for debiliating defences but a sploosh cannon is certainly NOT a sploosh piss
i have created sploosh pissers before tho, for example after my madeira tidal sploosh research, i developed a portable sploosh hose using the previously lost camel reserve sploosh by supersplooshboys, it was a right sploosh pisser that could be carried and fed through a reserve tank unlike a sedimentary sploosher that had to be hooked up to a spigot that is not banned in all competitive arenas
get your facts straight

Attached: [Doremi].Ojamajo.Doremi.02.[640x480].[3C275406].v2.1.mkv_snapshot_15.02_[2017.07.06_11.01.36].png (640x480, 344K)

I generally prefer mint or chammomile teas

alright i have two points
using a garden hose with a pressure tip doesnt have nearly enough sploosh power as needed, you would need special hoses from sploosh labs BUT they have stopped making them a decade ago because spigots appropiate for hoses have been banned in competitive sploosh arenas in 2008
my second point is that you brought some very good point up
instead of creating a coilgun, i could imbue the sploosh water with salt and put two very high current rails down the sploosh cannon barrel and super sploosh the water out like a railgun, this could even work as a sploosh pisser if i had enough water constantly going down the barrel for absolute huge splooshes but the worry is that i would need to have a really good injector for the sploosh to blast before it boils

Attached: [Doremi].Ojamajo.Doremi.09.[640x480].[D6148AE7].v2.mkv_snapshot_07.27_[2017.07.13_12.10.03].png (640x480, 329K)

i forgot that passing current through water will cause electrolysis so it wont shoot sploosh, maybe if i glue the hydrogren and oxygen in water together they wont split and get splooshed out

Attached: [Doremi].Ojamajo.Doremi.09.[640x480].[D6148AE7].v2.mkv_snapshot_17.56_[2017.07.13_11.59.20].png (640x480, 360K)

i have developed a new mod for the sploosh-o-matic thats evolved from the previous coil gun sploosh cannon barrel mod, its in the same vain of using electricity to propel a sploosh
a railgun is very simple design, ive simply snuck 20 large capacitors into the sploosh-o-matic in series and i have them discharge over 2 copper rails within the barrel, i then treat the inside of the sploosh tank with salt so that it dissolves in the water so the sploosh can conduct electricity. the capacitors discharge into the rails and the electricity goes through the water creating magnetic fields, if i treat the sploosh water with iron nanoparticles to make it ferromagnetic and add a gelling reagent like before, it should become magnetised and the magnetic fields will propel it out of the sploosh cannon.
there are two problems with this design that i have addressed, the first one is that if you pass current through water it causes electrolysis, seperating water into hydrogen and oxygen, i fix this by gluing the water molecules so that the hydrogen and oxygen cant split
the second problem is that passing high current through water will boil it very quickly, the capacitors discharge to about 500 amps which could make the sploosh cannon lethal by splooshing absolutely scolding water, it would also evaporate a lot of water before it can be splooshed and leave iron and salt built up inside the barrel. i address this by using a high magnetic bearing injector that accelerates the sploosh to a high speed before even reaching the rails in order to minimise the contact duration with the rails so the sploosh barely has time to warm up, there is only a mere 15 degrees celcius temp rise in the sploosh now
i am very excited to see how such a powerful sploosher would fare during a game

Attached: [Doremi].Ojamajo.Doremi.14.[640x480].[AA6CB9EA].v2.mkv_snapshot_08.43_[2017.07.18_11.32.50].png (640x480, 640K)

I think they're trying to communicate with us
I like herbal teas, but it's not something i have very often. I like green and camomille tea though

Attached: 7CB32C68-4647-4168-9626-71E1449AD142-15166-00000D9E51489FF2.jpg (900x563, 56K)

i broke my record for the most points in a single sploosh with my railgun modded sploosh-o-matic, ive scored a massive 102 in a single sploosh when ive fully charged my capacitors but unfortunately some parts of my circuit must have melted a bit and welded themselves together so it short circuited and 2 of my capacitors blew up
gotta fix it now

Attached: [Doremi].Ojamajo.Doremi.25.[640x480].[D6564BA5].v2.mkv_snapshot_09.43_[2017.07.29_10.33.03].jpg (640x480, 197K)

JUNGLE IS MASSIVE I GOTTA WRITE MORE SPLOOSHES u dun now

Attached: BU BUNU BUUUU.webm (640x480, 604K)

Earl Grey

>sploosh the thread

Attached: 5B1DC9BA-F4E0-41AA-818B-6E43C4B2BBB1-16079-00000EEB0CE30F22.jpg (500x500, 29K)

was this some weird attempt and bumping this thread to the top or something

also i have to solve way more captchas now. wth happened

ittss tooo faast

they're both nice
I'm not a huge fan of fruit teas but I do like stuff like mint
I had a nice cherry blossom one recently

Maybe there's some kind of hidden message in the sploosh posts, like some dark story or something

Attached: BCF4DD14-6A2F-4195-A229-5F63F9270DB7-54652-0000286DE11EE45A.jpg (400x461, 30K)

I like earl grey but I don't drink it that often
do you like herbal or fruit teas as well?

is it over now?
is it safe to keep posting?

at least it's over
for now

Attached: 1497294040563.jpg (390x455, 68K)

time to make more tea. I wonder what I'll have this time.

I made holiday tea

ive never tried that before
what is it like? does it have some spices and stuff in it?

on the package it says its a mix of black, cherry, orange, and almond. It came from some kind of gift pack I got from family I think.
either that or i stole it from a hotel or something

I find mint-tea-loving, Anglo-Saxon Kinmoza enthusiasts to be the most splendid kind of men encountarable in these parts. I offer thou sir my gratitude as to give my humble person – not coming close to thy marvelousness, as of Slavic origins – chance to tell thee my statement. Yes, I do, very much indeed.

Attached: englands eating ice cream.jpg (640x360, 75K)

Earl grey

I dont know, i dont really drink sweet teas of any kind. Just iced Earl Grey. Really refreshing.

Attached: smoke.jpg (720x720, 139K)

that sounds nice
I couldn't find it online so I guess it was more of a specific blend

Why thank you very much, my good fellow. Clearly you are a knowledgeable gentleman of superb tastes
If I may be so bold, I wish to humbly request that you tell me your particular choice of warm beverage so that we may discuss it further.

Attached: 1493424215355.png (666x705, 620K)

a lot of anons said they like earl grey
I don't mind it but I don't love it either

cold tea is really refreshing
I don't really like it when you buy it and it's really sweet. There's just too much sugar

Oh why I am not worth of such kind words sir. I apologize if my acts are too daring, as in pursue of eminence of you and the gentlemen likes of you, I too name mint tea as my beverage of choice. In fact I am enjoying a cup of this ambrosia right in this very moment. My manner of preparing the drink assumes no use of a hint of sugar. As thy obsequious servant I fear acquiring a response for the following might be beyond my reach, yet, excuse my boldness, I am going to ask either way. Do you sir like yours sweetened?

Attached: alice head to the left.jpg (1000x1356, 721K)