I masturbated so hard last night that made my dick swollen this morning, ama

I masturbated so hard last night that made my dick swollen this morning, ama

Attached: IMG_20180716_174423.jpg (2496x1872, 950K)

chinga tu madre pinche chileno maricon

haha
thats not a question tho

Why is it so small?

Did you fap to cute girls(male)?

it's flaccid
yes ofc

Attached: 1531761105832.png (459x484, 18K)

who's dick is broken, your's or mine?
When I have an erection I can't pull back my foreskin, but you can. Is my dick too big? Is my foreskin too tight or is your's too loose?

why you such a loser lol?

You are supposed to be able to pull off your foreskin you have phimosis

Nice

How does that work? I don't want my dick to be broken.

is swollen, that's why it looks lose, also is not erect
I can pull back my foreskin when I have an erection tho, so you must have phimosis
I dunno, that question has a long answer not related to this thread

the foreskin is supposed to go all the way back from the head when you have a hard bepis

My dick is not swollen or anything, it's normal, just hurts when I try to pull it back.
I can pull it back a bit, but then it starts to hurt when I get past a certain point.

You can get a circumcision to fix it or you can get some sort of steroid cream to rub on your dick to clean it up. I'm pretty sure that phimosis can lead to some higene issues so you might want to fix it

you have a slightly broken benis, its pretty normal, is your japs eye exposed when you have the boner at least?

The steroid cream loosens it it doesn't clean it

well you certainly have phimosis, you should look that up with your local doctor

why did you feel the need to share this?
>When I have an erection I can't pull back my foreskin, but you can. Is my dick too big? Is my foreskin too tight or is your's too loose?
You cant pull it back at all or just not over the glans (the sort of mushroom head bit. You know, like the rim)?
While I was a virgin I was a bit concerned since I couldnt regularly get it over the glans without pain but I had zero problems during sex.
Its odd, its painful as fuck if the exposed head touches my hand or something but inside there wasnt any pain at all. I was a little worried but nature knows whats up and odds are youre fine. I mean, heck, people used to be a lot more prudish than we are now and they managed fine.

I got this too but doesn't sound like a big deal. still functions.

girl's reactions to it tho?

What's that stuff on the top of your dick called? I don't have that.

Dude I don't think girls will care. If they're willing to suck your dick then they probably won't care if it doesn't pull back

Yeah, the eye is exposed. When I cum it's normal, it doesn't get stuck inside or anything.
I won't even considee circumcision. But, when I clean my dick I can pull the skin all the way back when I don't have a boner.
Isn't my dick supposed to be swollen and hurt when getting a boner? Apart from it hurting when I pull back skin on my erect benis it's fine.

also just noticed that OP got a lill freckle in the exact same spot as mine. :////

then that is fine, just make sure you keep it clean

Foreskin. You were circumsised

That's what I thought. I can pull it back all the way when it's not erect.

Heh, you are a good one user
I like you, dont come to Jow Forums tomorrow

I have a little freckle on my left side

Ok well if it doesn't cause inflammation then you are probably fine

is this common? I always thought mine was real weird.

wasn't a need, more like a requirement. I guess I have lots of free time today and lack judgement to make some decisions
foreskin
yeah but it's not supposed to hurt when trying to pull your foreskin back, you should do it fine till the base of the head, maybe you have a tight foreskin, a doctor can help you with that
I guess we are dick brothers

>girl's reactions to it tho?
well, there wasnt one. Like I said, there were zero issues when it came to actually having sex.
I also said I was outright unwilling to do cunnilingus so she didnt try and give me a bj so idk if it wouldnt been a problem then. There was still a lot of foreplay though so maybe if youre shagging some dry crusty cunt it would be an issue.
After having sex a few times its loosened up and I can easily pull it over the glans now though.
>I won't even considee circumcision.
Dont its retarded.
>But, when I clean my dick I can pull the skin all the way back when I don't have a boner.
Wash your penis bucko.
Seriously, dont you wash it every time you have a shower? I wash mine all the time now. Every time i piss i give it a little rinse.
>Isn't my dick supposed to be swollen and hurt when getting a boner?
I get that if Im wanking. So long as you can pull it down a bit you'll be fine.

Obviously I clean it every time I wash, pretty much every day that is.
Also, it would be swollen and all that if I had phimosis which I clearly don't.
If I wank a couple of days in a row then the tip starts to hurt, so I do it rarely like once a week or so.