How do you tell someone to fuck off nicely without stating you aren't interested?

How do you tell someone to fuck off nicely without stating you aren't interested?

Attached: tomoko headphones.gif (245x245, 607K)

Please, leave me alone

dunno

A lil' to harsh for my taste.

I gotta shit.

I left X on Y in my home, sorry

I dont just mean one time, how do you tell her girl off without telling her you dont like her?

"I'm just going to go/stay home and chill"

say "check these trips"

:(

Then just say "sorry I'm not interested", what the fuck, are you autist?

Probably,
just dont wanna hurt the niggers feelings

Call them a cuck.

stay away from me you dirty nigger

Have a nice cup of man the fuck up and tell them you're not interested. Unless although you're not interested you want to lead them on bc you like the attention, and if that is the case please do not procriate.

>Man the fuck up
Not wanting to hurt others makes you less of a man?

>How do you tell someone to fuck off nicely without stating you aren't interested?
Well, if you are interested then you presumably have a legitimate reason as to why you want them to fuck off but then come back so just state it
If youre not interested then just fucking say youre not interested and stop stringing them along. Do you really suppose they'd prefer for you to feign interest until they get frustrated and bored over you just saying "sry im not interested"

>just dont wanna hurt the niggers feelings
You'll probably do more damage pussyfooting like a faggot.
Theyre not actually a nigger are they?

No their not, yall faggots need to calm the fuck down. Ive never done this before.

>yall faggots need to calm the fuck down
why do you think people are irate?
>Ive never done this before
There's no good way to do it. Put yourself in their shoes, its never going to be nice to be told by someone you fancy that the infatuation isnt reciprocal. However, would you rather pine after someone for weeks or months fruitlessly before figuring out they're not interested or just be told "sorry, you're not my type". Yeah, in the short term the latter might be worse but it saves everybody a lot of time and heartache in the long run. Also, do you want to be dealing with this for weeks?
Whats wrong with this person anyway? I'm guessing you have a reason.

Cringy, not very good looking, no chin, slutish, annoying, not sweet, not self respecting, and not cute.

sounds terrible desu
why are you even so bothered about upsetting them if youre just straight with them? Just say, "Im not interested". If she really is a slag then it wont even affect her too badly.

Because i know that feel.

Attached: wojak.png (645x773, 7K)

We all know that feel.
Its better to rip the plaster off quickly than draw it out.

Eh, I could post a bunch of spergy shit but I aint really got more substantive stuff to say. Do it quick is my advice and its good youre willing to turn people down.

>Its better to rip the plaster off quickly than draw it out.
The most brit thing a man could say.
Thanks for the advise.

>Thanks for the advise.
hey man, Im always willing to give people crappy pseudo intellectual bullshit advice.
idk how close you are to this chick but it can still be rough, perhaps, rougher than if it were drawn out but it also means it over with forever and you dont have to worry about it again. If youre not interested in her then it'd be no great loss anyway.
I aint saying its gonna be nice though.