Attached: zzz.png (82x72, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UKcXCFxG6kA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bleach?

y4Y

Attached: vvvr4-.png (1100x1100, 559K)

i think you should like yourself

Attached: 94ABA0BB-26F1-4054-A29A-424A7EB0FDF5.jpg (1252x1252, 176K)

i really wish i lived in the best country on earth that has such a great abundance of affordable and easily accessible firearms that you could buy with nothing but your driving license so i could blow my fucking brains out like an hour from now

ehhe i already want to do that and i already live there desu

>Kyrgyzstan

>A law banning women under the age of 23 from traveling abroad without a parent or guardian, with the purpose of "increased morality and preservation of the gene pool" passed in the Kyrgyz parliament in June 2013.
Holy shit, it's like real life Jow Forums.

lucky

it's a nasty 3d world cesspit, that's all you need to know

The nature/landscape is beautiful, though.

youtube.com/watch?v=UKcXCFxG6kA

is life comfy there?
i know that feel also

Attached: 1507075425781.jpg (3656x2665, 516K)

clearly not, he wants to kill himself.

everyone says they'd like to blow their brains out at some point in their life its obviously satire that kyrgyzstan user means it

Maybe.

doesn't help if you're stuck in the city, which is nothing but rows of commieblocks, roads fucked up beyond belief and mud

basically russia lite

depends, i'm a hikki, so you could say i enjoy relative comfort, but still nothing lavish

it's not satire, i actually feel on edge right now and killing myself seems as good an option as any other, i just don't have access to any easy methods

not really trying to attentionwhore, just need to talk to someone, i guess

Do NOT kill yourself.

financial troubles?
why not move to Kazakhstan quality of life is better right?

they have worlds biggest apple. is 3 kilos!

i most likely won't, too much of a pussy to go through with it

wouldn't mind getting shitfaced, though, but i'm a bit tight on money currently

i'm unemployed, have virtually no skills, tried to get into freelance once with no avail

i'm entirely dependent on my parents for everything, they make some money, but again, it's laughable compared to other countries

they plan on moving to russia or wherever, but i don't know if that ever pans out

feeling the same user. i'm having difficult times and on the verge of losing someone i've been close to for over 2 years.

How old are you if you dont mind me asking and are you a neet?

fwiw, no matter how poor you are, you still have something I don't: health insurance.

sending hugs, mate, sincerely hope you get through the bad times

turned 23 this year, going on 6 years of being a recluse

when you're used to looking at everything in a negative light, you just don't notice all the positive things, i guess, however few they may be

and yeah, i'm pretty much a neet as you can conclude from my posts

>turned 23 this year
Same here I turned 23 this month
>and yeah, i'm pretty much a neet as you can conclude from my posts
Also same here i'm a neet also i've been working out and managed to lose 13lbs (5.8kg) planning to lose another 10lbs(4.5kg) and join the army to try and get something out of it.

Attached: 1501870634749.jpg (868x489, 36K)

i weighed around 140kg (308 pounds) in the beginning of last year, but managed to lose lots of excessive weight through diets and occasional workouts, right now i weigh 103 kilos (227lbs) and am still on a strict diet where i monitor my daily caloric intake and make sure i eat a proper ratio of macros, as well as doing hiit (high impact cardio) exercises 3-4 times a week

don't have a particular goal in mind, but i'm thinking i'll stop once i reach 80 kilos (176 lbs) or if i decide to go twink mode 65-70 kilos

forgot to mention, i'm a pretty tall guy, 6 foot 4

>join the army to try and get something out of it.
so many coincidences

i applied for the diversity lottery last year (didn't luck out) planning on joining the us army myself should i win it and move over there

i'll try next year again, maybe something comes of it