Are you racist, Jow Forums?

are you racist, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1530322166051.jpg (850x716, 254K)

Classist

I believe in Prejudice equality

Attached: 1527744520805.png (300x300, 42K)

it's a video, not an image

fuck, why video

no not really

Yeah, why?

HELP ME EIRIN

Attached: da9282f99e7bf5d8fa8c53c6a4fdbc80.jpg?e=1531898771&m=cSbEbkX_bfStcLby73nBfg.jpg (500x500, 142K)

Attached: 4526C17A-0FBB-4CE7-9FC4-820134D845CA.jpg (700x948, 281K)

SNIPPEN SCHNAPPEN?!

Attached: 08aa4a9dfa2cb981a6f049e7ff9bd06a.jpg?e=1531899110&m=n78dfCZwBvATmujZkWMNbA.jpg (1480x1280, 267K)

no I just hate niggers

to be more careful

Attached: 1529105947785.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

A little

I wouldn't worry about it too much. Nobody's gonna bug you about it here past the bants.

Anyone who isnt an American is an enemy.

Attached: 1518190202765.gif (899x654, 45K)

Do you judge someone without knowing him only because of his skin color?

Attached: 1530328690571.png (300x300, 148K)

Honestly yeah I generally assume that blacks are lazy and untrustworthy and prone to violence, same with natives and abbos. I treat everyone fairly though and I can respect individuals for their merits and look beyond their race, but at a glance I may have some reservations or judgments. I really don't like people in general though. I don't really feel any more comfortable around others of "my kind".

I'm a small town dude, I still get a little nervous when I see one of those deep dark africans. Abos are shit but mostly as a meme, I don't get nervous around them the same way.

who knows. . .
I guess I'm the enemy of the world.

Attached: 1530328778711.jpg (800x1319, 1.18M)

If you ever come to America and see a group of nogs walking in your direction, FUCKING cross the street for the love of God.
Don't use predjudice at your own peril user.
My take on race is that we are all generally different, and our effects on society as a whole are just manifestations of our genetic differences.
Ie, if you took the Germans and put them in Nigeria, and took the Nigerians and put them in Germany, you'd end up with a Germany in Africa, and Nigeria in Europe.

If you don't judge others based on their appearance, you're a fool. That isn't specific to skin colour, or race. There are things about a person you can likely tell from those things. They aren't necessarily true, but they probably are. To discriminate is the prerogative of those who gain experiences and knowledge over the course of their life. To fail to do so shows both a lack of taste and of judgment.
In a place like this, you can be judged by what you say, and what you post. So like I said, don't worry about it too much.

literally more than half of my country is full of descendants of Africans and French, I live with the fear that one day they will rebel, cause chaos and kill me. I do not know what to do.

Attached: 1529110895192.jpg (500x281, 50K)

Well, thanks for that.

To a degree this is correct but to think you can completely figure out someone at a glance is pretty dumb. Actions and mannerisms say leagues more about a person than their mere appearance.

One thing I like about niggers more is that you can be far more honest with most of them than you can be with whites.
White people are notorious for "hysterical obedience".

then it's like being in my country.

Sure, I guess it should be specified but those things I consider part of appearance in the sense that it's how a person is presented.
And even still, I don't assume that I have a person completely figured out by those things. But I'll err on the side of caution, and keep my prejudices until I have reason to believe they don't apply in that individual's case.

That is one of the things I do not like about whites, the ease with which they are offended, I have to take care of my language more than necessary to avoid a problem.

I have been nearly robbed by blacks almost a dozen times, they always approach with a smile.
You just have to know their game.
I'm a very young looking manlet, so people usually take me for an easy target.
But I've never been taken for even a dime yet.

So in the United States, can you not trust your own shadow?

Attached: 1529106645504.jpg (518x477, 62K)

no but when im mad yeah

No

Attached: 1519828692171.jpg (800x1000, 554K)

I don't like people from India

Attached: 353454354.png (400x400, 168K)

Yes

just a bit
a realy big bit

i mean if he have the nigger mentaly then fuck off

Attached: 1531600281021.jpg (750x584, 141K)

Nope.

Attached: Lisa.jpg (1280x720, 854K)

GET CANCELD SMELLY FACE LOLE

Only with any asian person who isn't japanese cuz Japan is the true asian master race.

Attached: Cute-Japanese-Girls-Hairstyles.jpg (530x824, 107K)

no

It depends on what racism is. I take it for granted that groups of people differ based on natural selection. As groups have largely been seperated and developed in different in different enviroments it would be far-fetched to believe that the differences only go skin deep. I don't think any serious researcher or expert in this area would disagree with this. At the same time it would be hard and complex to define what these differences are, you can only go by patterns seen on societal scales. But those occurences can also be influnced by factors that are unrelated with my first statement.

Yes but who isnt and the word is pretty much meaningless.
Would would want 56% mulatto grandchildren? Not doing so makes you a racist.
Although, I am more racist than that and I really just cant stand being around non-whites.

Only as far as the Bible goes

Absolutly :)

>Would would want 56% mulatto grandchildren?

Attached: 1516321223133.png (546x719, 677K)

At the first moment I thought that drawing was a regular human, but then I noticed the coloring and realized it's supposed to depict a nigger!

Attached: israel facelift.jpg (1024x768, 344K)

Yes, very much so.

Its fairly obvious certain sterotypes about groups of people hold true from my experiance. The gays are nuts, the blacks are deadly, the mexicans sell drugs, and the asians have no souls.

I'm not

Attached: comf conf.jpg (2000x1273, 180K)

Whites have no culture

t. muhammad

I would like to make an addendum: I hate mudslimes (I know not technically race, but still important!)

>I hate chinks and gooks because they're communists and I am pretty sure the communist Chinese are spying on me.
>I hate nips because they brought the U.S. into world war 2 and when we kicked their ass they started flooding our nation with degenerate disgusting an*me.
>I hate niggers because of a long list of reasons.
>I hate some beaners and some I like.
>I hate Arabs and Persians because they're all a bunch of Muslims.
>last but not least I hate Muslims. inb4 Muslims aren't a race, I am very well aware of this.

Attached: 1531067532602.jpg (552x690, 41K)

I try not to be, but the most violent people ive ever met are middle eastern refugees. Some of them are great, but with how many of them who are just absolute shits compared to Norwegians make them hard to not be prejudgemental about.

I have niggers because they make black people look bad
I define niggers as welfare-consuming parasites that may or may not commit crime of any kind
Black people are productive members of society that pay their taxes in full and work or have worked in the past year. They don't commit any crime at all and might even give back to the community in one way or another

>work or have worked in the past year

so you're a nigger, correct?

I'm not a retard, so no.

no culture of killing

Look at this slav

I see no race, only kot