Don't understant the "daddy" trend

I don't understant the "daddy" trend. It's gross to call someone you fuck like your dad no ?

It's consanguinity I think. I really don't understand why such peoples have this fetish, if a girl say daddy to me I think my penis goes flaccid...

I just want your thoughts on that and if someone share my point of view.

Thanks /b/

Attached: 1auiw5.jpg (552x500, 65K)

pee poo poo peee omwqpepdmpoefngetivpifniogvnfabgsbivrfdps
HAHAHAHAHSA
DAHYBVFYUBCUIEWBFCOUDFSBCO;AEVPIOFESANVGTIRNILF;A
XFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

your dad gay

Would you say "MOMMY" to a slut you're fucking ?

It's a shitty normie kink that fourth wave feminism has popularised as part of their women's sexual freedom bullshit, same as normalising choking during sex, it's all just acceptable normie 'kinky shit'.

hon hon hon bagette
I call your mum suesette
hon hon hon bagette

Yes I understand but wtf, it's their dad. Imagine fuck a bif slut, cum in her mouth and say "Hmmmm you like that mommy". I find that gross

kangaroo kangaroo oogaa booga I don't speak autochtonous

>Yes I understand
>I don't really understand
kys

You don't understand my sentence ?

cringe

>Holding women to an equal standard
My sweet summer child.

You're american, I know you don't understand women and men equality. But, in other country where we have less obese and racist person we understand that. And if you say mommy to a chick you fuck, I'm pretty sure she will go away

Based French roast 'em

My eurofriend, help to roast'em all this american faggots. They drown themself in their grease.

>fat pigs believe they rules the world
>be in a country with no history
>trump
>it's not my country but I will lock the natives in the forest and claim it's my territory

You're Muslim, so Im actually surprised that you believe in women and men equality.
You probably call your first wife "cousin" and your second wife probably calls you Daddy, because she is 12.
Q. Why do Italian men grow moustaches?
A. So they can look like their mothers

I'm not even muslim, I'm atheist, I don't have a wife because I don't want to do all the divorce's papers.
Italian have a good cookery like us, but you have only overcaloric "food". You enjoy destroy the world, your country deserve only to die

>Q: Why american men have such big cars
>A: Because they have a small penis

You're some kind of autistic teenager with the worst bantz I've ever seen.
But now everyone here knows you respect wahmen, good job fag.

>country with no history

Attached: FAD03306-54F9-4E45-BC65-0BEA7B57B1ED.jpg (1786x1786, 387K)

Oh snap, it's my greatest Ally.
Here's a (you)

Hey goy chan, I see the french muslim can't handle someone calling him a daddy and projects it on americans

It's either that, or he's an African so any mention of fathers triggers his abandonment issues.

It's the children in her womb calling you daddy through her mouth, you slow retard.

I haven't had sex in years.

Attached: 7RdDYag.gif (100x25, 10K)

Oh my god I understand now !!!!
I'm not muslim, I'm not african, I'm french and white but sometime. It's funny like the "bomberman" help each others lol, we have a great combo here

Attached: 1530716110898.jpg (925x583, 166K)

Attached: 1531652654165.png (1980x1200, 109K)

Ahahahahahaah so true

Attached: American-Vs-European-Coaches.jpg (880x628, 94K)

Attached: American-vs.-European.jpg (764x387, 127K)

Whatever name fag, if it wasn't for us you'd have to go back to eating things other than tomato-based sauces, which I assume would limit you to hairy ass.

Both pictures need more niggers.

+1

>The first tomato plants to be taken to Europe probably came from Mexico, the site of the Aztec capital Tenochtitlan, which was conquered by the Spanish conquistador Cortes in 1519

Attached: 1529537415076.jpg (543x395, 74K)