Be me

>be me
>spend 5 hours at festival
>only one fat ugly woman shows interest the whole time
>another danced with me for a few seconds, then went away, when she came back didn't look at me, placed herself a few meters away
this is why I hate my parents for bringing me into this world

Attached: 1531581730185.jpg (2048x1152, 1.32M)

>didn't take the fat chick home and bang her

I guess creating more white children isn’t your destiny. You may have to conform with whitewashing a lady of another race? Latina, Arab, black, etc? Should be happy you’re white Sven, you are very blessed

Have you considered approaching women or trying to grab their interest or something besides just spazzing out like a tard?

Attached: WRUS+#59.jpg (750x563, 90K)

Yeah I kind of regret that

This was a Thai festival, hardly any white women there, Thai women mostly, lots of hot women, but they don't like me either. Should be happy I'm white, why?

Yeah, I approached 7 women the last 3 weeks. Got rejected by every fucking one.

For the love of god,please dont buy into Jow Forums-tier race memes just try to be outgoing,interesting and communicate with new people,if you want to start a relationship just approach women,of cource sometimes you will be rejected but you mustn't let it get to you,just try your hardest and someday it will pay off.

I don't know who these guys are but just seeing the pic I already fucking hate them.

its not them its you

I looked up wrus podcast episode 59 and I'm listening to it right now. What the fuck does this have to do with this thread?

Absolutely nothing,I just put a random word in google and those impeccably smug dudderinos showed up.

post ur face nigga

>this is why I hate my parents for bringing me into this world
Is it really useful to come to that conclusion? You're in this world. Shouldn't you be making the best of it?
Maybe a short blog of my own will bring about something to help you.
I've usually been pretty good at dealing with people who know me well, or at least by association. But it can be tough to talk to people you don't know at all. I came up with a funny little plan to help me break the ice sort of, with a friend of mine.
We had a contest, you see. Every day, we had to get the full name of a complete stranger. Whoever failed to meet the target first lost. The contest was the icebreaker, you see. People thought it was an interesting thing, and it gave you an opportunity to talk to people you didn't know so well. Not just women you were looking to get with. Anybody. Because the point is to build on conversational skills with strangers. People like to talk about themselves, too, as long as it isn't anything too specific. What kind of work they do, what they're going to school for, their interests. After a while, the icebreaker wasn't really necessary. People who weren't really occupied by anything, more often than not, appreciated being greeted with a degree of confidence and kindness a bit of interest in themselves.
Maybe this is the kind of thing that would be good for you to work on first. Once it's easy for you to talk to women, it's not that much further to finding the ones who are willing to have sex with you. Although dealing with them in the long term is another story.

Because there is a white boi fetish that some non white women have. If you don’t get it, it’s fine. You don’t have to for it to work

I had an instadate with a Korean woman, one of the 7 I approached. I fucking hate her so fucking much. Stone face, boring as hell, reluctantly joined me to a bar and drank half the glass of wine, didn't laugh at any of my jokes, but laughed at some people in the street singing, didn't ask my name, etc. I probably spent 2 hours or something with her.

Lol you suck dude, you need professional help

As I said, nonwhite women clearly don't like me either, since it was mostly Thai women at this festival.

fuck you

I don't know that such negativity is very helpful, but when everyone else is the problem, the problem is inevitably you. Even if striving to improve yourself doesn't help with this, it's a good goal in and of itself, eh?

gIVE ME KOT

learn to english nigger and fuck off

my English is fine. If there's something about it you have trouble understanding, I don't mind trying to explain. But if there's nothing else, I'll do as you ask, and fuck off.

/unsub
/hide
/block
/report