Tell me, for I am curious: What do you most seek after in this life, what is of most importance to you?

Tell me, for I am curious: What do you most seek after in this life, what is of most importance to you?

Attached: sayori_49.png (1024x571, 673K)

kot

Gf

shut the fuck up

kot

Do you know why?

Attached: sayori_35.png (744x910, 780K)

Death

I don't want to die alone, and i want someone to get really intimate

Raising a family tbqh

sploosh sploosh
Though, do you want a child?

Attached: sayori_113.jpg (850x850, 103K)

Slimy hair ball fuck off

No child, just a gf/wife

A way to make Sayori real

not feeling bad

death

to crush your enemies
see them driven before you
to hear the lamentation of their women

Attached: index.jpg (289x174, 6K)

DONUTS

at this point all of you should be focusing on the very basic, it is, getting out of your parents' home and getting a job LUL

An AI imprinting on me, basically having a life long partner looking after me but without the human bullshit.

I want my brain to be transplanted in a robot and live till the universe collapse on me

Isn't it unfair to rob a woman of the possibility to have a child, what makes you think you'll find a woman that wants only you?
A noble cause
So I take it you haven't achieved this yet, what's your plan?
What is it that makes you want to die?
Interesting thought

Attached: sayori_31.png (335x417, 350K)

I will find a woman that likes me and doesn't want a child lad

Well friend, that will surely be hard if not impossible. And don't take what you hear from some 19 year old cutie as static truth, it will surely change.

Attached: sayori_60.png (2000x2000, 1.85M)

Well, it's not like i can't change, maybe someday i will want a child

sleep, sleep

I hold it likely that you will too, after all that is what we do. Surely you understand that romantic love is nothing but the pursuit of a child, right?

Attached: 1243641.png (962x1267, 799K)

Happiness...
It's ironic though, since the day I decided this was my ultimate goal, my life has only been going downward to the point where I don't think i'll even make it one day.

I don't rn but i don't care

What constitutes happiness for you and what do you do to obtain it? What do you think brings happiness for humans?
Hopefully you will find someone, if that's what you desire

Attached: jk_4.png (1017x1356, 1.06M)

i have nothing to seek, and the rest I don't feel like telling

Attached: image.jpg (1476x892, 192K)

Experience as well as absolutely not thinking about it when there's a danger of troubling myself with this topic too much.

Attached: .jpg (900x675, 284K)

Just Monika desu desu

Experience is a good answer, hmm..

Attached: ck_4.png (860x1123, 969K)