Why the flying fuck everyone in America wears flip flops? And I don’t even mean niggers and poos but whites also...

Why the flying fuck everyone in America wears flip flops? And I don’t even mean niggers and poos but whites also. Show some decency and try to dress like a civilized man you fucking neanderthals.

Attached: D1EED4C8-441E-4742-A445-B04332412D90.jpg (537x720, 110K)

Cause America has become a nation of degenerates. Look at how many people hate and oppose Trump! This isn't normal.

You might be disappointed, but it's like that almost everywhere

i'm at my cushy 6 figure job right now wearing flip flops because its 80+ degrees and they are comfy. how does that make you feel, trumpcuck? do the world (and your parents) a favor and hang yourself.

I hate flip flops and sandals. Wear a fucking shoe like every other non-nigger. Sandals are literally nigger footwear.

kek that guy in the back. very american neck.

Cuz when you're 800 pounds bending over to tie your shoes is hard. Also it's quick and easy to don a pair of flip flops when you need to make that emergency trip to Shartmart to buy a 24 pack of Coke and your daily snack of butter sugar fat fuck lard burgers

nogs don't wear sandals.

My summer "uniform" is board shorts, a long sleeve Columbia pfg shirt and keen flip flops. You should see the tan lines on my feet.

he got rid of his neck because it was too impractical and Americans are utilitarians

Like cursive before it, most kids no longer know how to tie shoes.

Attached: idiotcash.jpg (450x227, 38K)

Lol holy fuck

i wear these

Attached: tytyju.jpg (225x225, 4K)

>America wears flip flops
Dollar Tree, that's why.

I don't understand how people can wear flip flops that little fabric between the toes is so agitating

Repent sodomite. Satan is your father, and he hates you. My father loves you.

I live in fucking Florida dude, 100% humidity every day. If you don't wear sandals you will literally get trench foot

Because women like to show off their feet.

Cause it's fucking hot outside and athletes foot is a bitch!!

You have an extremely small penis

I wear whatever the fuck I want to. Flip flops are comfy I just throw on whatever when I leave the house who gives a fuck. Usually I wear an oversized t shirt with them or go shirtless with shorts. Sometimes I go to the store in my pajamas. Why the fuck does it matter?

But they’re comfy

They're fat... they cant wear shoes.

KOT

What is that creature?