It's your fault fucking nigger

It's your fault fucking nigger

Attached: IMG_20180204_170306.jpg (424x448, 50K)

nigger abib

poor pedo got his shit deleted and is about to be rangebanned
let's laugh at him during his final moments

I can't be banned f.am

kot

sure thing faggot once they perma ban all your devices you'll change your mind

Attached: 4chan-you-are-banned-you-have-been-permanently-banned-from-30364681.png (500x349, 46K)

Bring it on faggot, BRING IT ON
STUPID
FUCKING
TRAP.

Attached: IMG_20180308_230459.jpg (424x662, 85K)

Lmfao go back to the trashcan you belong to. You're getting permabanned in a while pal, no more 4chin. Enjoy your last moments. God I wish I could make things more interesting by telling your mommy what kind of stuff you do on The Internet but she's probably lost every hope of raising a failed abortion by this time.

lol what

Come the fuck up faggot, DO SOMETHING AND STOP TALKING WITH THE SAME HOLE YOU GET NIGGER DICKS INSIDE.
I shit on you and your fucking joke of a country pastafaggot. I hope you get killed by a pack of niggers.

Attached: 8bb26160b22b3010e33f371ead7a8e7bf1dc6b83.jpg (700x700, 158K)

Do everyone a favor and report one thread of his. If I'd do it on every thread of his I'd get banned myself. Get this shithead out.

You can't do shit, and thanks for the bump faggot.

Attached: IMG_20180330_232358.jpg (441x461, 46K)

People like you belong in a confined jail. I wish there was a way to call the police on you but they're probably not as willing as FBI with that madthad guy.

thanks for the bump

I can't do shit but the people who manage this website can and will do whatever they can to give a sick sack of fat shit like you what he deserves

There you go faggot

thanks for the bump ahaha

I'm not even bumping anymore. You mad?

ahahah faggot kys

Attached: IMG_20180330_232535.jpg (342x318, 30K)

gib kot

In a while you'll be crying a river because they will restrict your address from entering this website. There's no going back now. You can't turn back time. Think about it, no more horse cocks, no more abib. Pedo spain will be forever forgotten in the sands of memory. No one will even remember there was a faggot like you wearing a spanish flag, no one to give you attention. Then you will sperg on some more important website like the retard you are or leak your folder to someone and you will gradually lose all your friends and acquaintances. Everyone will turn against you, you won't be able to support yourself because no one would hire a closet pedo. You'll have to beg on the streets, then you will take your sperging to the hilt and start assaulting real children, you'll be spending the rest of your life in jail, alone, jobless, parentless, friendless like the scum you are.

pfffffhahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAA didn't read lol kys

Attached: 87570766173bbfb32644c762da0cf2b4cd27b44e.jpg (640x769, 169K)

Well, you can't bump now can you?

bomp

+1