You're going to love this. Trust me. What you're seeing now is singles

You're going to love this. Trust me. What you're seeing now is singles.

Attached: Singles.jpg (300x168, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YfYYUsA9VpE
youtube.com/watch?v=K1BHVorveCA
youtube.com/watch?v=dACMW4LF7to
youtube.com/watch?v=iBcIDWjh7hA
youtube.com/watch?v=XdofmoYcJNE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what you're seeing now is kot

shut the fuck up i wanna see kot

no

Keep going

These are doubles.

Attached: Doubles.jpg (300x169, 6K)

What if someone steals your dubs?

and this... THIS IS WHAT KOT GOD KOT SAIYEN LOOKS LIKE EEEEEEUUUUUUGHGHGH

Attached: 1531859667556.png (249x249, 109K)

Stop it dad

And this, this is known as doubles that have ascended past doubles. Or, you could just call these trips.

Attached: Triples.jpg (300x168, 5K)

WHAT THE FUCK

Attached: Blank+_fb3b26a1d373f5226b5b1899b379b3b0.jpg (360x483, 79K)

And now we wait

stolen

is this an algorithm?

Attached: 1524514487947.jpg (498x456, 69K)

Give them back thief!

Attached: nagi_no_asukara-23-sayu-crying-yelling-emotional-twintails-cute.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Kys

youtube.com/watch?v=YfYYUsA9VpE

Based and redpilled

Will he get to quads?

Anticipating the next digits...

Wtf is akarana

That clown Kakarot?!
No way!

Attached: 1476610873928.jpg (1366x768, 101K)

Come on m8...

Y u do dis

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little kot thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Jow Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" cat making a funny face, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Jow Forums posting about a fucking cat. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Kotfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "ID WITH KOT IS KOT ID WITH KOT IS KOT" You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little kot thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Jow Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" cat making a funny face, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Jow Forums posting about a fucking cat. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Kotfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "ID WITH KOT IS KOT ID WITH KOT IS KOT" You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

Forever...

Maybe next time?

Attached: C7929446-DBE3-49C4-A001-B7D06163BC31.jpg (252x200, 11K)

Come back and keep going

Attached: Sad.jpg (1035x1027, 261K)

DAD?!!

Fucking Brilliant

These next digits have to come from deep inside. Push hard to find them. Tap into that and you have quads.

Attached: Quadruples.jpg (300x168, 6K)

neat

Attached: 1446109125853.jpg (650x351, 88K)

WOOOHOOO
HE'S GOING TO MAKE THE SEXTS

Attached: Spin Hina.gif (225x225, 78K)

This power is beyond comprehension

cool

Attached: 1529759428843.gif (180x180, 80K)

youtube.com/watch?v=K1BHVorveCA

quiet possibly New Zealand's greatest achievement

breading in epic toasts

Yamcha has taught you well.

Attached: YamchaSensei.jpg (1332x1233, 507K)

youtube.com/watch?v=dACMW4LF7to

Attached: images (1).jpg (193x261, 8K)

Epic thread, include me in the screencap

Attached: 1494946126908.jpg (692x900, 110K)

DUBS

Attached: Superman_the_Animated_Series_logo.jpg (250x188, 6K)

i know its a script but damn usually it fails
gg

CHECK'D

TRIPS

Attached: 1763455-earth_two_superman.jpg (400x400, 33K)

Attached: 1392774687586.png (415x367, 142K)

WHAY THE FU-

Attached: image.jpg (576x555, 77K)

Goku stronger than Superman CONFIRMED

Now rolling QUADS
So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.

youtube.com/watch?v=iBcIDWjh7hA

Attached: CharThumb_Rebirth_Superman_586ee06eddc447.49308496.jpg (160x160, 16K)

i love you kiwi bro glad ur back

youtube.com/watch?v=XdofmoYcJNE

Attached: supermancry.jpg (1301x900, 289K)

Welp I'll won't be back

Attached: dude chill.png (555x407, 13K)

Don't worry there's plenty of quads in the meantime

Attached: aah.jpg (608x600, 84K)

NO COME BACK

Attached: Cry.jpg (512x384, 39K)

no I'm done

pls

Attached: sad.jpg (1097x805, 103K)

You never had a Yamcha who believed in you

Attached: YamchuNotAFaggotQuadsTwice_2.jpg (1332x1877, 704K)

Fine but I'm doing that race thread THO

O ok

I-INCREDIBLE

Attached: 90B5CCD9-1AFB-41B2-8B61-8A365E1FAD1C.gif (480x320, 211K)

So do you just sit around all day updating Jow Forums and counting?

damn tried to guess i would be 5882370

bump for quints

Attached: here.jpg (1088x1190, 64K)

Sopa de gato, uma delicia

We believe in you, Jow Forumslord!

keemstar in screencap

Attached: #.jpg (512x512, 55K)