Thinking about killing myself using a plastic bag. Advice

Thinking about killing myself using a plastic bag. Advice.

Attached: DQW_C3pUEAEyC2Y.jpg_orig.jpg (900x1171, 190K)

put it on google hangouts you incel, I want to watch

Don't. Use a gun.

Use the right toxic plastic

You'll rip the bag before the deed is done if your hands aren't bound.

Dont, just calm down you cockmuncher.

Zip ties your hands behind your back after duct tape wrapping the bag at your neck.

do it

Is OP femanon, if so live stream it so you can let me fap to you struggling, do one last good thing in life.

Don't kill your self. Call up a friend. Go to Taco Bell. Get the new Nacho Fries. Go back home. Chill with your friend. Smoke some weed. Drink some alchohol. Watch tv and play some vidya. Order pizza. Fall asleep cracking jokes and talking about who from high school you'd still fuck. Don't kill yourself, man. You're just going through a rough patch or barring that you have a clinical problem and you need help.

Attached: IMG_3080.jpg (350x467, 73K)

I want to jerk off to him/her dying, stop it

Consider not spooking me back by posting about how you're going to kill yourself.
Thanks.

Attached: filename.jpg (932x720, 99K)

ask your lady emotionally scarred weeb friend to do it for you.
Is this what constitutes a good time to you? lol

Life is a crazy and hard ride but there are too many good parts to miss out user. Instead of death and suicide, you should jerk off to birthings instead.

Attached: IMG_3154.gif (500x281, 1.36M)

what is wrong with a bdsm death fetish?

Yes. I am a man of simple pleasures. I miss college.

Attached: IMG_3017.jpg (580x984, 175K)

Hi.

You went to college with people you went to high school with?

do it

fucking respond to me and post it on google hangouts you dumb bitch

Only enlightened men/women are into bdsm, but there's a strong distinction between such and snuff films.

Attached: IMG_3155.gif (312x176, 1.82M)

>5878249
I don’t talk to people who are genetic deadends.

sry u feel bad bud, you could do drugs. pop a bunch of perocets

says the person who chooses to kill themself with a fucking plastic bag

>5878259
Don talk to me.

Yes. They were very good friends. Unfortunately one dropped out and entered real estate. He believed banks never wanted you to pay back all your debt. The other friend is my best friend in the world and we did so much together. It was only later that I learned he only reall became close to me in college and that he is also the only real close friend I've had in my entire life. I had a very excitable moment, coincidently enough, in Taco Bell when I realized that. Anyway, I'll probably be fine. I'm getting better at making friends. I went with a coworker to Buffalo Wild Wings the other week and had a good time with him.

Attached: IMG_3157.gif (350x309, 1.84M)

I cant wait until the news says a 400 pound man was found in his apartment with a plastic bag tied around his head, his corpse rotting so bad that the neighbors called the owner of the apartment about a smell complaint

Right on, and good job making friends as an adult.

Shotgun.

and if you cant do a shotgun, do something that will scar your face. My friend hung himself 3 weeks ago and the open casket was not pretty.

I understand you are in a place of trouble right now but do you understand how to use this site?

Attached: IMG_3158.gif (384x383, 1.07M)

no, dragon dildo + plastic bag. That would be a sight for the police.

fuck off, i forgot to mention something

Thank you. I will do my best.

Attached: IMG_3160.gif (500x283, 1.54M)

I'm not talking to them.

op is post boi pussy

Just wait 80 years or so you will get there

no, don't use a gun
it'll be added to the gun deaths stats and idiots will use it against gun owners

Plus it's messy. If you're gonna go, go cleanly.

I disagree

user stop
think about the guns!
if America falls to the brainlet hordes and they ban guns I'll have to learn Italian properly and move to Switzerland, and if you know anything about me as a tripfag (lmao at your life if you do) is that I'm TERRIBLE at Italian!

In the end it wont matter user. You'll be gone, but really consider if this is what you want.
Once the liberals get bad enough the suicides and actual gun violence statistics will be separated .