Tfw no kinky, german gf

>tfw no kinky, german gf

Attached: 1528461398228.png (559x427, 580K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=21PZYECJ9a0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>skat fetish

who needs a kinky german gf when you can have the money longer alien howard breking it down?

youtube.com/watch?v=21PZYECJ9a0

Nice

my wife chino is so cute.

German girls are bad at being gfs. You don't want one. Stick to your polish cuties

>polish
>cuties
Pick only one, Fritz

Polish girls are way cuter than German ones trust me you probably never even came here

Every other woman is better than polish coalburners with princess complex and overstated self-esteem

Unless you have a thing for manly looking women with blockheads, just cross the border

German girls are far worse than slav girls at that. They're mediocre looking at best, think it's ok to get fat, are either massive whores or can't be because of their looks. If you wanna go German you might as well get a polish girl with borderline and enjoy getting bossed around and cucked that way.

Then looks like I will die a virgin without family ehh

Attached: 1531924937768.png (1510x1400, 190K)

Try ukranian.

I want to fuck a German girl just to see what it's like?

AIDS... Maybe I should become a monk and stop desiring material things and flesh

Attached: 1bffcb8c700e4c233b88e165cfb1edbc.jpg (1170x1600, 118K)

Starfish sex/searching for the hole under all the fat/not existing because she sends you to sleep on the couch
You don't want to.

How many times has this happened To you?

Attached: death god looky.png (184x251, 46K)

0, actually. Talking from the experience of others. But the fat thingy kinda happened. German girls don't only think that they are princesses, their standards are extremely high and you as an average dude will be left with the less desirable girls. That, or I'm just fucking ugly, you pick what to believe

That couch thing is average marriage life here though. That's probably the most true thing out of all three. Give up on having sex if you stick with someone too long. My grandparents even stopped sleeping in the same room eventually and got their own bedrooms

I will try my best to fuck the hottest German girl for you Hans!

Attached: cool.png (186x190, 30K)

Oh shit

How does one attract a German gf?

Have a big wallet and be willing to put up with their shit. Then it's easy.

You litteraly live in the country with my favourite women, 80% of the girls i slept with are poles and im a fucking nationalist

You should check for AIDS in that case

Have done only got a bit of crabs one time and it was from an irish girl, first crush was polish so maybe thats why i love them so much, also the accent is hot as fuck even in just normal conversation, and the way they say very very is so cute makes me wanna nut

I see, you're a man of culture as well

I am poor.

Act like a chad then, and be willing to put up with their shit.

Damn right lad, its like OP is either blind or has body dysmorphia for his whole country. Also polish bitches love their country and tradition so they fit my nationalist vacuum thats been left dry by my countries spastic sjws