Our whole existence, the existence of everything ever and everything to come...

Our whole existence, the existence of everything ever and everything to come. The existence of the internet and and existence of Jow Forums, the existence of cute anime girls and the existence of frogs, the existence of singapore's cute wife named chino, the existence of duke fucking nukem, the existence of a kot id, the existence of imptrash.

The existence of it all, just makes me want to cease existing and/or all existence.

Your threads do not satisfy me, your posts do not amuse me, your existence only has a negative effect upon me, and what did I do? Apart from tickle very small children? Nothing, nothing at all. Why do you post this filth upon Jow Forums when deep down inside I know that you guys know it's negative, why be bad on purpose in this short life, why not strive for greatness.

I'm disapointed in all of you. I wish I could love you but I just can't.

Attached: mfw lmao. my frens i am sad.jpg (280x180, 7K)

have i not told you already
the fabric of the universe, the controlling hand of all forces in the universe is aliens eating ass
you are stupid and brainwashed, go watch nickelodoen

if you want purpose in existence by coming to an anonymous board, you are very wrong. this place is nihilism in a bag of chips and a can of soda, don't expect anything from here

cool pasta tho

>european flag fag
Wait a second what the hell, d..did you actually think I'd care about your opinion? Like really?

I did not entend for this to look like a pasta my Texan friend, just my thoughts at this moment.

lol dweeb

Attached: 1359502204988.png (120x120, 18K)

oh, sorry, is just my answer by defect when I see whole paragraphs that make sense

Would you describe your post as despacito or simply ebin?

Ah okay, ur cute btw

epic style

thanks, u too
so whats on your mind? anything bothering you today?

ib bib bicu bicu big man jeans apron velho chest machine poopy diarrhea smell stinky xd dog eat my poopoo

poopy pants
diaper smell

schoolhouse 1st grade xd xd stinky bib rotten diarrhea in pants xdd play with furry pet hamster balls diarrhea on hamster xdd teacher smell poop in my big man pants xd sent to principal office principal smell poop i poop in face xdddddd

play with smelly poop mom toys!!!!!!!!!!!! bib bicu bicu diaper diarrhea smelly stinky xdd dirty shirt diaper leak full of stinking diarrhea xddd sprey poop on tv xdd eat pet goldfish lol

xddd daddy smell pee in big fat poop diaper lol like big babby smell xd

eat pooopy mom food!!! sniff dinner plate xd poop on table xdd diarrhea on mom shirt xddddd like binky babby big big bicu xd lol

xddddd diaper stinking in bed xddd wear big man jeans full of rotten stink poop xddd lol like babby leak xdd on apron like velho chest stinky poop machine lol

stinky stinky poop on dog face xddd dog eat my weenie xddd

play with furry pet dog butt xdd poop on dog face barf sniff like great big babby fart xd

binky babby fat poop diaper lol mom smell poo in diaper xdd change diaper diarrhea explode in face xxddddd mom cries like big babby poop on daddy face lol xd

binky babby food like big man smell xdd hike poop on blackberries like velho chestmachine poopy diaper on trail xd dad change on cow i poop cow xdddddd diarrhea stinking beans fart xdddddddddddddd

balls in diaper xdd sweaty balls full of stinky poop diaper leak xdd poop in bed ruin covers xdddd

stinky pooop xddd poop in recess kids run away xddd rub poop on teacher big stinky babby fart lol poopy pants full of stinky diarrhea

xd toilet paper stuck in butt xddd covered stinky rotten poop xddd like babby smell velho xd poopy pants in big man jeans xdd underwear diaper leak stinky smelly poopy diarrhea lol

Eh shit botheres me all the time, Jow Forums doesn't ease my mind anymore, just boring and feels like there's nothing else to escape to now that this board sucks I'm just really tired of LARPing as someone I'm not, posting anime, epic memes etc. Just fucking boring.

Reported.
Okay, that's epic.

IM GONNA WHOOP UR ASS

Go ahead, just not bothered anymore about anything. I'm so lifeless you're basically whooping the ass of a corpse

ok, then don't do it
why don't you close your browser right now and take a book and start reading? you may find some resolution there
this board, or any board from this site by that matter, won't help you finding meaning or entertainment. it's very few times you can find something that you like, that represents you. you are supposed to come here because you need your mind to puke a little

What do you recommend? You should read Kensuke's Kingdom; it brought me joy.

haha jajajajaaja so ducking deep and smart woah lole
literally buddha siddhartha gautama himself omg

Attached: __miia_monster_musume_no_iru_nichijou_drawn_by_staticwave__b3fff1467734c940598d155129d66874.png (1500x1500, 1.17M)

ha, just google "laugh crying emoji" because that's totally me right now

Thanks, I will do
I recommend The Whole Tales of Isaac Asimov (Cuentos completos), parts 1 and 2

>I recommend The Whole Tales of Isaac Asimov (Cuentos completos), parts 1 and 2
Alright man I hope there's a pdf online somewhere but if not I'll buy it, good night nigga, suggest another book if u know good ones.

Good night fella
Most of my books are philosophy technical books, what I know and like in spanish is Criptonomicon (Stephenson), El silencio de los Corderos (Harris), FundaciĆ³n (Asimov), Idoru (Gibson) El problema de los tres cuerpos (Cixin Liu)