Im an ugly mutt

im an ugly mutt

Attached: superthumb.jpg (300x250, 19K)

You're also an attention whore. Put that on your list of flaws

you may be an ugly mutt, but you're my ugly mutt.

nice blog

kot ID get

>inb4 log faggot replies to you

second post cute post

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1531881234870.jpg (1600x900, 53K)

Andy sixx, nice

GET A JOB

You're not an ugly mutt. You're subhuman

Why?

Attached: 1531433244688.png (700x700, 261K)

really cute post.

For money

Attached: chrome_2018-07-18_21-24-12.png (1232x637, 1.07M)

So is most of bant. Why do you think they hide behind a screen?
Get your own smoking reactions faggot.

Attached: 1522705880989.jpg (494x489, 26K)

Show us a photo of you and prove if you ungle or not

same

Attached: 1467160471104.jpg (480x326, 15K)

No

I'm sure you're not that bad leaf.
>can't get their own shit
>has to steal other peoples
>then when called out refuses to desist
Niggers gonna nig I guess.

Attached: 148710922239.png (1024x682, 373K)

I'm not a nigger i'm a Aryan

>ungle

Attached: 1527846624850.png (650x581, 284K)

Prove it nigger nogger asshole clogger.

Attached: 1528608695731.png (1280x720, 467K)

Cute

I don't know that feel. Luckily my brown and proud skin has 100% pure iberian blood flowing through it. When I see my reflection, I have to pause and admire my objectively handsome physique.

t. fagmark attentionwhore

Attached: 6MA6NQ3.png (482x331, 81K)

>Aryan
AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Blonde hair bitch

Attached: 20180718_151805.jpg (1280x800, 463K)

BASED

>aryan
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!
>hurr durr blonde hair makes me aryan
No timestamp and your hair is brown. You're not aryan unless you have blonde hair PURE BLONDE HAIR and blue eyes.
I sense you have brown eyes.

Attached: 1483999736371.jpg (500x624, 135K)

Dirty blound....are you 50% white.

my dad is italian and polish and my mother is german dutch and irish and I’m a total mutt. According to my dna test I’m not irish whatsoever which is strange because one of my parents is, and I have disgusting dark brown eyes with skin that’s permanently this sickly yellsish tiny for some reason.

It wouldn’t be so bad except for the fact that my last name is from the north of italy and pol says north Italians are as white as germans. The german side of my family says I look mediterranean or greek so it’s obvious they don’t think I’m white. At least my nose is upturned and not a hook kike nose like most italians.

Attached: 7E2E690B-32A7-4BCF-800A-A23146558D34.jpg (284x404, 45K)

If he had blue eyes he would not hide them blue eye are the mark and a trun white person

Yellowish*

>brown eyes
Nope green

Attached: 1531968235551-2140369671.jpg (1280x960, 381K)

Show use you face I don't care if you a mutt if. You face is cute and you not a fat.

Do girls really like the Italian bvll or is it just a meme?

Attached: 677CF14B-A780-41DA-A0D4-72F027C45FDE.png (739x839, 589K)

You eyebrow are brown that mean you hair brown and you are not true white you juat a mutt like moat of us. Have you ever had blue eyes befor.

Then you're not aryan you're probably Irish or Scottish.
You also have brown eyebrows which means your hair isn't truly blonde.
You're a fucking black and tan in denial XDXDXDXD
>ARYAN
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1525413652414.jpg (850x720, 165K)

My eyes are blueish green the lighting just suks and i have dark bonde hair not brown

I light the darker skin man but he white juat with more coloer and if face hair man have face hair boy don't so I say it not just a meme.

normie kill yourself faggot

I think i'm mostly welsh but cults are aryan too

I go see the green in you eyes but not any blue. When i was born I had a blue eye and a brown color... too bad it did not stay that way.

If I’m not a white the best thing I can do is pollute the gene pool of a cute nord girl and give all her children nice brown eyes.

Maybe I can let her make pasta for me.

Attached: 68780B19-8CF5-405D-BAEF-91986E80F07E.jpg (500x758, 112K)

*celts

My eyes are mostly blue the lighting just isn't very good

He's more aryan that you lad

No don't fix it

Why?

Or have a test tube baby were it had a good part of you DNA but mostly her so that it can be more white then not. I am all for the test tube babys. And it better then her give with a black or a Mexican man and haveing one of there kids.

The prove it go some were with better light get a few lamps and do a closer photo of you eyes.

It's funny that way Aryan boy

Dame right it fuck a more then haft native Americans that a lot fucker hard then fine a realy white person. He all so form the ownly tribe that did not give up the rights.

My phone also can't take very good pics

okay

The spic fears the red dragon

Attached: download.png (290x174, 11K)

aussies are cute

>The spic fears the red dragon
HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: haha.webm (640x360, 258K)

Your eyes and mostly green with some blue and black in them. But more the haft of you eye coloer is green. Not that it bad I think green eye coloer it one of my top 3 eye colors.

Good, sorry for blowing up on you, forgive me...

Thay show for you gif is so gay.

Attached: 1509050619790.jpg (500x564, 31K)

>celts are aryans
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're damn fucking right. I'm over 50% native american and that's more rare than aryans. I'm a fucking blood grail to my people considering I'm Apache and not an eastern dog tribe like Iroquois or worse Cherokee (read: dirty roll over dogs).

Attached: 1489711609448.gif (480x270, 253K)

Your point

I'm a euromutt that makes me feel like i'm better than you

Attached: 1484633812735.jpg (290x290, 46K)

Just say....i mean it a great show but it how gay all of the boys dress in the show.

It's ok don't worry about it

Attached: 1525429847902.gif (500x500, 931K)

coolest flag ever made makes my inner child come out

cool

Based and redpilled

Why dose his tounge look like the tip of his tail did they just forget how too darw and tounge and said well fuck it juat make it look like a tail comeing out of his month

Cherokee is best tribe you apace dog and Celts are Aryan

>Cherokee is best tribe
>Celts are Aryan
THIS IS TOO MUCH
HAAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHHAAHAH

Attached: 717.jpg (324x291, 15K)

I guess they thought it looked cool ps it does

>Cherokee is best tribe
>Celts are Aryan
OH NO NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
*breathes*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Attached: 1474626164860.gif (500x281, 1.79M)

Say that shit to my face ya cunts

Attached: aae936e65c5fde59e372afc0119fa4e2.jpg (1252x1600, 247K)

>Be Normie
>Be Nazis
>Not white
MUSTARD RACE INDEED

Attached: 1446427767491.jpg (1914x939, 403K)

Celts=/=Aryans and Cherokee is the worst tribe.
>muh trail of tears
That's what they get for being roll over pussy dogs.

Attached: Geronimo5.jpg (652x423, 180K)

I CAN'T BECAUSE IT'S THE INTERNET, DUM DUM!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1464482940381.gif (800x430, 564K)

>all Nazis were Aryans or Germans
Oh shit. Somebody needs to tell Fuhrer Trump this.

Attached: 71a23fd0a8bf051730e5943c33fcf20c.jpg (1277x1278, 768K)

Cherokee surrender like bitch, that all they and really know form how they give up too the white people.

LMAO

Attached: 1493952090991.jpg (1111x597, 379K)

The Cherokke fought for the CSA what did the apach do? And the celts are white Europans therefor they are Aryans.

The apach are baby eating desert nigers

*niggers

GAYMARK SAYS IT LIKE IT IS!!!

Attached: 5210582C-09D8-4AE7-9A8B-B6D103BBFE32.jpg (604x371, 50K)

The apache raided, pillaged and stood their ground against the invaders making them the literal bad guys of every western movie ever.
The white man fears the apache warrior.
Fighting for the losing side (the confederacy) is not an accomplishment when you realize they were displaced from their land, forced to inhabit the shittiest part of america and then JOINED THEIR DISPLACERS.
That's cuck behavior and you know it.
>all white Europeans are Aryans
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
OH GOD QUICK SOMEBODY TELL POLAND AND RUSSIA!!!!! XDXDXD

Attached: 1516619571415.png (900x844, 274K)

At lest that still own land. And can even kill you for walking on there land there the own tribe that is still one. Let alone what you have too do when someone female or male want too take you man or women form them

All western Euros are Aryan slavs are just white niggers

I can not understand you

Attached: 1515658550059.png (253x350, 103K)

>All western Euros are Aryan
Look upon the face of the glorious British Aryan.
You're going to tell me Italians are aryan?
If so I'm a quarter aryan.
What about Portuguese?
Nigga look at what Aryans are and you'll realize unless you're blonde haired blue eyed you're completely using that term wrong.

Attached: Andrew+Marr+UoPgoISZe-am.jpg (360x240, 22K)

Sorry, but the ponit it cherokee and cuck bitch and and even Apach women have more ball they any of there man. If they wanted my man I would have too fight then and get my head bashed in so they could take him for dinner so for men.

>All Aryans have blonde hair and blue eyes
Ok varg

Well your not wrong thr apach did have balls but they just not as big as the white man's so that's why they lost

Lost, they still own land that they rule then self outside of the white man law. That not lossing lossing is give up and they bitching about it all this time after it wanted too get thing over how they lost too the white man. And when the black take over they won't lay down like dog they will fuck them up and skin there heads.

Well the cherokee are very rich and have land too they are smart not week

WRONG!
A massive plague brought unknowingly by the Spanish to the Americas wiped out 3/4 of our population which made the white mans invasion a cake walk.
Had we been at full strength (112 million) we would've spanked the white mans asses.
The European colonists got lucky nothing more nothing less.

>He actually believes that
Sorry but we won fair and square

>Cook, Noble David. Born To Die; Cambridge University Press ;1998; pp. 1–14
>According to Noble David Cook, a community of scholars have recently, albeit slowly, "been quietly accumulating piece by piece data on early epidemics in the Americas and their relation to subjugation of native peoples." They now believe that widespread epidemic disease, to which the natives had no prior exposure or resistance, was the primary cause of the massive population decline of the Native Americans.

Attached: 1496037176712.jpg (1224x1445, 247K)

No, all jokeing aside he right if it was not for the plague that kill most of them so they had little men too fight with too start off. We would not have won