Is it better to date someone ugly or date no one at all?

Is it better to date someone ugly or date no one at all?

Attached: rengeThinking.png (290x290, 173K)

why would you date them if you don't find them attractive dumbass
the answer to this question is obvious

But what if I'm ugly?

if you have to ask you are probably to shallow and will be forever virgin anyhow so kys now and save time and drama

same answer..

You should date someone you actually like as a person.

Attached: K-ON!_Ep07_Christmas!_[1080p,BluRay,x264]_-_THORA.mkv_snapshot_07.32_[2018.07.18_15.03.53].jpg (641x949, 101K)

Dating isn't about love, it's about showing society you got your shit together, brainlet.

ive never dated someone before so i wouldnt know

Attached: renchann.jpg (322x360, 74K)

What is up with these corny ass answers?!
Wake up, virgins! Life isn't a Disney movie!

actual brainlet

Maybe because you don't want to date anyone ugly.
>t. Virgin

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-18-20-31-49.png (1080x1920, 758K)

yeah very le epic OP
if you're ugly as fuck then dating isn't something that's on your plate anyway
fuck off

What's wrong, bruce? Are my posts shaking the foundations of your beliefs on what you thought was love?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-18-20-35-14.png (1080x1920, 731K)

or maybe its not that easy to date someone

Attached: rengehm.jpg (290x290, 70K)

what?

so you want to get a date to show off to your friends who think you're too ugly and stupid to get one with a hot chick?
they are right and I repeat that you should do a back flip off an overpass
it will be as impressive and more within your ability

Have you actually tried to date someone?
Heh, checkmate.

Attached: 2018-07-18 20.39.19.png (290x290, 121K)

no

>Have you actually tried to date someone?
never came close

Attached: rengen.jpg (290x290, 71K)

poop

no u
Hmm, most interesting.

Attached: 2018-07-18 20.44.37.png (290x290, 117K)

Better to date someone "ugly" since they're not focusing on how beautiful you are you get 2 benefits of feeling pretty all the time and they have to learn to love you for you.
Dating someone solely for their attractiveness is stupid because by the time their 40 all of those looks go down the tube.
>inb4 cherry picked models/celebrities over 40
It's better to fall in love with someone you actually love and not someone you're lustful towards.
Trust me I've made this mistake many times over giving Stacy the double dick down but it always ends the same. They leave because they're so focused on looks that they CANNOT love you for who you are.
This idea of choosing looks over personality is draconian and will only lead you to be disappointed in the long term as the longer you are exposed to someones face and features the more you see how "ugly" they are to you. You'll see their face at the right angle and think "god damn this bitch is ugly why am I dating her?" and then you'll proceed to dump them in the hopes of getting someone better looking.
You can't just go around dating people you find attractive you'll end up an abused shell of a person desperately clinging to your overtly high standard of beauty.

Attached: 1528001994520.gif (500x374, 971K)

Nah, if you find them ugly then ever time you look at them no matter how much you like them as a person all you'll see are the features that make them ugly. It'll actually start to make you become annoyed at them and you'll just end up snapping at them every time they talk to you and you are forced to look at their ugly face. If your desperate and horny fuck them I suppose as seeing them daily won't be an issue, but there's zero excuse for dating them.

Looks like I was too hasty, I suppose you win.

Attached: 2018-07-18 20.45.49.png (290x290, 120K)

indeed it is.

Attached: rengechan.jpg (290x290, 65K)

who got the get i wonder

Attached: renchan.jpg (766x681, 204K)

Looks aint everything, they help, but at the end of the day if you only like the way they look youll hate them as people.

Be my gf even tho im ugly