>i have a best friend who's a dude
>known him since toddlers
>had to move across the country
>not able to see him, hes moving far away too
>mfw i'll never see him again
>mfw i never got to tell him i had feelings for him
>he hasn't called me in two weeks
>guess 19 years doesn't matter
I need some advice. I haven't left my room in some time and it's getting worse. This board seems to be the only one I can talk about this on without being called a fag.

Attached: 20180717_233002.jpg (367x308, 46K)

>Be me
>Be based
OP is a faggot

>best friend found out i banged his mom
>he won't talk to me anymore

Attached: 1459306347247.png (271x292, 88K)

Was it worth it? I had a friend who got the shit beat out of him because he slept with another guys (we were all in high school at the time) mom. The dudes mom was a really loose woman. Absolutely dire place growing up.

Fag.

whom quote

Fuck, I shouldn't have said the thing about not being a called a fag. I fucking knew I would be called one lmao but I can't blame ya'll, I would've done the same

I didn't actually read your post. I just assumed you were a faggot.

Here I'm sorry maybe this will cheer you up.

Attached: 1466933002694.gif (640x360, 922K)

Attached: downloadfile-1-2.gif (458x260, 688K)

>check his social media
>he just posted a picture of a new girl with the caption
> " Chilling with the bff "
>Hits deep

Okay dude am I gonna be able to give you real advice without you becoming a shit?
You're kinda bumming me out.

Attached: 1512527813960.png (374x347, 171K)

based

Yea, nothing really offends me anymore.

Call him first

Also neck yourself faggot

tried calling him, he never answers

Alright so check it out brother people change. If you never made a move on him it's too late now but you can't sit here and dwell on it. The longer that you let it sit and fester the worse off you're going to be. If you really want to get it off your chest hit him up on kikebook and let him know how you feel just so you get out of this low point that you're in.
No 19 years doesn't matter.
No he might not want to be friends with you anymore.
Hes probably got his own shit going on.
You need to move on with your life and find fulfillment in something else. If you don't you're just making yourself more miserable. There's plenty of fish in the sea and plenty of qt boi pucci.
Keep your head up and put yourself out there. Also if you're going to try to pick someone up put out a happy positive vibe.
I know it can be hard when your friends change and they stop caring about you but it happens. You just have to make new friends.

Attached: e7852d09bfe8d6df800bd3780f5d788f8f819a17_hq.gif (400x225, 465K)

>t. clod

( Girl btw )
Thank you so fucking much. I have a feeling of not making anymore friends because they'll abandon me again. I am slowly making new friends but it's going to take a hella long time. Before I left he was walking around town with that chick in the photo. But whatever. I guess it was only a fraction of my life, but i'm trying to make friends and met a pretty nice guy at a bar, but it'll take a bit.

call him yourself, faggot

talk to him

Attached: 1531886705893.jpg (2687x2319, 1.38M)

>( Fag btw )
Ftfy.
It sounds like you've got it all solved out then. You recognize that you are making new friends but acknowledge your fear of abandonment which is normal, you're taking it slow as not to rush into anything and you've already found a suitor for future fun (even if you two never sex).
You've got a good head on your shoulders leaf-kun and you'll make more friends just keep an open mind and heart and you'll be fine.
My only question is why you were so attached to him in the first place. Was it the years you spent together that made you assume he was going to end up with you or did you two have a real connection?
Because if he's not answering your calls that might mean he was glad to get out.
Then again I don't know who you are or who he is or what you look like or what he looks like. Sometimes Chad can be misleading and make you think you're worth more to him than you really are.

Attached: you gay.png (1000x1470, 484K)

straight to voicemail or rings and never picks up

ouch, I know this feel too well
its probably over, sorry

He was more emotionally attached to me than I was. He was constantly talking about going to college with me, and once he even turned down a triple aaa hockey academy so he could stay with me. I guess he wanted a new best friend because he couldn't bare the thought of me leaving and wanted to forget about me so he wouldn't want to think about me leaving.

Then it's over sweetie he's gone and he won't come back until he feels the need to reconnect with you. If he was attached to you as badly as you say he was then he'll eventually come back.
For now you should focus on yourself and start doing things that make you happy.
This is gonna sound really gay so just bear with me for a moment.
Girl you need to go get yo hair done, get a manny and peddy get your girlfriends and just have a fun night on the town. You don't need him to have fun it would just be more fun with him. Take that sweet boy toy you have out and have a fun night just not thinking about what you lost. Move on honey.

Attached: original (1).gif (393x274, 717K)