Taking my coffee without cream or sugar for a week and i want to tell everyone

taking my coffee without cream or sugar for a week and i want to tell everyone

Attached: 1427981118469.jpg (243x247, 7K)

I'll be taking your bitch, betaboi.

okay BEn

Just drink better coffee and you won't need sugar or milk. Also don't fall for the espresso meme.

is this how a arab becomes a man or something?

why would you put either of those in a coffee to begin with?
>don't fall for the espresso meme.
>drinking watered down coffee

Is coffee bad for you? I cant decide. I gave it up just in case but I miss it.

Black coffee, best coffee

Attached: 3a8.png (700x700, 183K)

Oh wow you must be so manly.

Only a week?

It's the opposite than bad for you in moderation. Pushes back dementia, Parkinson's, diabetes, and can of course improve productivity.

Attached: 20180706_173936.png (570x506, 134K)

Yeah, Ive seen that but you see people say it causes heart attacks and shit as well. Im also bad at moderation. I tend to either do something a lot or totally abstain.
>improve productivity.
I never got this. Do people really get a 'buzz' or something from drinking coffee?

Generally only worry about heart issues from caffeine if a) you already have heart problems like arrhythmia or something, or b) you drink a gallon a day.

Yes, you get a buzz. It can even be a big buzz. Perhaps you've never drank enough/strong enough coffee to experience this?
Tea can give a similar buzz, by the way, but it should be black (highest caffeine content) and very strongly brewed.

Never used sugar, but these days I put coconut oil and unsalted grass-fed butter on it.

It feels nice.

Don’t overdose on it please

>leaf
>calling someone beta

kek

I should append to this that the "buzz" in question shouldn't be taken like an alcoholic type buzz. It's more like, really highly energized, very talkative/quick thoughts, generally more happy, etc.

Go back to .

>Perhaps you've never drank enough/strong enough coffee to experience this?
I used to drink either a double espresso or get an americano and pour a double espresso in if I wanted it to last a long time. At my peak I might drink 6 cups of coffee a day.

stay here

Pfft, i usually drinking 8-12 cups of stronk coffee a day.

Attached: 1531825371879.gif (576x432, 1.9M)

drink* (goddamn autocorrect)

>phone poster

Most caffeine I've had in one go is a cold brew with 6 shots of espresso. That or two five hr energies at once.

I need to stop drinking coffee for a while again. It's been ages since I've last had a buzz of any kind and yet I have to drink it to not feel slightly drowsy all day.

Attached: 1340081602343211.png (876x876, 789K)

All coffee is watered down you mongrel. If you want pure coffee, start eating roasted coffee beans.

Yeah, so what my computer is lacking an operating system and wont even boot into bios, so im using my phone

Every drink is watered down but there is a difference between putting minimal water in there for maximum flavour and putting 500ml of water but its bigger that way.
Even "pure coffee" will contain water just like "pure apple" or "pure chocolate" does

Kot koffee roll