Christ accepts you as you are

Christ accepts you as you are
And forgives all your iniquities

Attached: 1520900929417.jpg (996x1000, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fux6lvaChis
streamable.com/o28y1
streamable.com/3j3hc
streamable.com/cou4y
youtu.be/j0Ff292kB-Q
streamable.com/gt93e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Matthew 6:26
Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?

Attached: 1523704565368.jpg (1600x1509, 376K)

Matthew 11:28-29
Come toMe, allyouwho labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.Take My yoke upon youand learn from Me, for I amgentle andlowly in heart,and you will find rest for your souls.

Attached: Jesus_1.jpg (360x450, 28K)

This

Attached: 1530229007237.jpg (2560x1582, 1.73M)

Matthew 8:3.56
You , who takes it in the butt , thats gay yo dont do it man , its gay.

thanks jesus

Attached: 58585749.jpg (858x1200, 442K)

Omg i'm literally Jesus Christ ama

that's his fucking fault

nice meme but until you can show me solid evidence of an afterlife and not just a bunch of near death experience baloney i'll keep living like this is my one and only life

your mind has been poisoned by Protestant theology

the afterlife is not the point of this all

Attached: 1512615290115.png (540x386, 621K)

this

Attached: Screenshot_27(1).jpg (703x792, 237K)

Revelation 2:37:
It was all shits and giggles mate, god doesn't exist, don't believe everything just because it's written in some old book

how do you know he died 2000 years ago

Attached: fight_for_whats_right.jpg (2560x1583, 1.95M)

I'm worried about what you got against birds

youtube.com/watch?v=fux6lvaChis

He didn't die

Based

That one and only Jesus never existed.
The stories of him are just collected works from other saints and gods, many of them are even older than 2000 years.

Just the combination of Dionysus and Hermes Trismegistos alone give almost all traits Jesus had allegedly supposedly as person.

Attached: __cirno_daiyousei_ibuki_suika_kaenbyou_rin_and_kaenbyou_rin_touhou_drawn_by_tea_basira__b310fc310127 (500x300, 20K)

The gospels were written around 50 AD and they all come to the same consensus
It's very likely he existed

have any more like this?

based

Yes. Other American is posting those, try to catch him. He also has movies like this
streamable.com/o28y1
streamable.com/3j3hc

Attached: 1530938254455.jpg (2560x1426, 1.22M)

bump

christ is a cuck and the holy spirit is gay

Jesus can eat my ass

Based. We could use more of this on r/banter

True, bump

I pray to my Lord and Savior Farquaad everyday

Thanks Jesus.
You're a pretty swell guy.

Attached: 1531539733986.jpg (1024x768, 165K)

Keep fighting the good fight brother

(1st Timothy 6:7)
"For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out."

(Matthew 6:19,20) Jesus taught, “Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal: But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal.”

Jesus guarantees that any investment we make for Jesus is safe and secure in Heaven once we believe.

streamable.com/cou4y

Attached: REPENT.jpg (1920x1189, 975K)

I will say much of this is very comforting to read. I do have many questions though (even though I was raised Christian)...my main one is...if God will save you even if you have doubts, who is even going to hell? Like, most people are just sort of on the fence or don't even think about it, so what actually makes someone spend time in hell?

hell isn't the Hollywood red man with a stick torturing you

hell is where you are completely separated from God

it's not a punishment it's a decision

Attached: 800pxSpas_vsederzhitel_sinay.jpg (800x1547, 518K)

I would say the Book of Job is a good start for you
If it is too hard then seek out a priest and ask him for a recommendation

>Book of Job
i've read it, but how does that really offer any insight? didn't God himself subject Job that torture simply to prove a point to Satan? Job never once subjected himself to any of it, once God finally released Job from it he just told him how little he knew and how dare he question God for putting him through that. And honestly I'm not trying to sound like le edgy atheist but that genuinely just bothers me.

The best thing I ever heard from somone was "You can't KNOW your going to Heaven until you KNOW you can't go to Hell"

"In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ"
(2nd Thessalonians 1:8)

Satan hates all of us and he is heading for the lake of fire for torment,what makes you think he can't hide something as simple as "how to know you are going to Heaven when you die" from you.All he wants is to take your soul with him at any cost.The only way satan can hurt GOD is by hurting what GOD loves.

The Devil is only the god of the world's evil political, religious and mindcontrol system.Satan is the biggest liar in the universe, and the father of all liars, and the Bible tells us that Satan comes to us through deceivers who look like ministers of righteousness.

Satan's desire tohide the crossfrom those who are unsaved so they will be lost for all eternity. The Devil uses many different things like religion, baptism, good works, moral living, counterfeit Bible versions, sinful pleasures,bitterness, wealth, a false Gospel and difficult circumstances to hide the light of the Gospel from the lost. Satan blinds men's minds from the truth of the Gospel.2nd Corinthians 4:4, “But if ourgospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.”

It's a long video but i recommend giving this a listen when you can

youtu.be/j0Ff292kB-Q

Attached: Heaven or Hell.jpg (1280x1429, 456K)

God is dead.

Attached: Friedrich Neitzche.jpg (215x235, 7K)

k

Attached: 1508171201577.jpg (1920x1080, 159K)

cool, let me just rob that store, shoot a few people and rape some poor kid

the rebutalls Job gives to his friends about their consistent claims that pain only comes from sin

>the rebutalls Job gives to his friends about their consistent claims that pain only comes from sin
what about them?

>Be me
>On the day you complete a quarter of a century of existence
>Wake up to a instagram post of the sister of your crush asking for likes to won a prize
>Goes back to sleep intending to do something about it
>Family matters because I've planned to marry my crush
Idealism.exe

Not a christian fag but let yourself dive into the schizofrenic feel of omnipotence and test the faith of those who says they are, picture related
>Remember when God tested Abraham faith while asking him to sacrifice his son (GENESIS 22:1-19)

>Know that way to deliver likes on an instagram photo somewhere between your desire and your effort
intheimageofGodHemadehim.jpge
>FF to later in that night
>Ask your crush a happy birthday wish, since is the only one person you would like to receive it from

>Open the instagram app and notice that her sister has deleted the photo asking for likes
-- Where is your faith, while mine is great, thanks?! -- ConfusedNickYoung.jpge

>Wait until the opportune moment arrives...
Kairos.jpge
>Receive that message asking for help of the guy that won a prize similar of the desired by sister and make a deal
>" - Help, user! I need 50 likes on the last photo! "
>" - You give her your prize and I'll deliver you the amount of likes you NEED"
>user says he'll do it... sends a screncap of the convo asking her if sister wants the desired prize... sister seems too shy to accept, although two or three messages before she mentioned the prize...
WomenDesireAnalyzer.exe
>Drop a thousand likes on the photo of the guy
>Wish him the best

Attached: images (21).jpg (384x384, 14K)

>Realize that the idealized family values are, if not fake, at least not the base of their behavior or that the sister is going throw a bad moment psychologically speaking.
>Realize that what you want and what you need is different.
>Realize that anons/femanons are better than things.
>Realize your faith in humanity has restored
>Realize WWJD, and read LUKE 15:1-7
>Realize the guy had 10k followers and ~200 likes on his photos
>Realize that the guy might be a cheater and indeed you helped he cheat
>Realize that indeed, as aforementioned in LUKE 15:1-7, sister and guy were invited to eat and she ate with a "sinner" aka cheater
>Realize that sister returned home happy and feeling blessed
>Realize that sister had what she needed and not what she wanted
>Realize that is past midnight and you don't got the happy birthday wish from whom you wanted
>Realize that you based your actions on the Old Testament
>Realize that you aren't a christian
>Send "I forgive you" to your crush and wish he a "Good night, princess"
>Becomes Christian.

fml

Attached: images (22).jpg (398x369, 19K)

FUCK AN*mE SODOMY

PRAISE JESUS CHRIST FOR HE IS ALMIGHTY

almighty dead

bump

Attached: sunday.jpg (1440x960, 585K)

streamable.com/gt93e

Attached: f0tvs55x86az.jpg (607x608, 161K)

Attached: HIV.png (540x286, 142K)

Pequei! Todos os dias desde da adolescência com drogas, roubos e mentiras.
Desiludi os meus ancestrais e descendentes, vacilei e falhei muitas mais vezes do que tentei ser melhor.
E mesmo sendo abençoado com beleza, força e algum intelecto nem medíocre fui....
Existe para mim salvação? Será que sou sequer digno de pedir salvação?
Não e eu sei disso! Mas mesmo assim quero sentir o abraço de Deus como os melhor dos meu antepassados nunca desejei nada a não ser glorificar a nação! Que tanto fez pela santa fé! Suplico por forças para mudar e ser tudo que posso ser!
Deus sabe que a minha maior ambição é servir a nação. A nação que me embalou e mimou que eu amo acima de tudo.
Obsessões são momentâneas mas a gloria de Portugal é eterna!

Portugal e S. Jorge!

Attached: 20180718_213132.jpg (2576x1932, 1.23M)

Attached: received_308202546288549.png (2048x729, 533K)