Hi Jow Forums. My name is Jello, I'm 11. Pleasure to meet all of you. AMA

Hi Jow Forums. My name is Jello, I'm 11. Pleasure to meet all of you. AMA.

Attached: Call Me Jello.png (750x750, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i_xNEe-DYrw&list=PL2q5GEoRZbr4fponv0-_NFDVNqd9Sqe-W&index=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1531939819240.jpg (690x1489, 167K)

have you been groomed yet?

Attached: DA176372-C907-4CBB-A912-D5197BE0FF25.jpg (869x576, 104K)

Fuck off you faggot suhuman

Attached: 1531942620573.jpg (329x344, 18K)

Please give this mod baiter a public ban!

What in the goddamn?

Attached: 1515658550059.png (253x350, 103K)

For some reason I laughed

Okie Doki.

Can't say a have.

This is exactly why I'm revealing my age.

Ikr.

Countdown till' someone asks for tits.

TOGTFO

If you could magically survive and navigate any planet on our solar system for the purpose of exploring it, which one would you choose, and why?
You can also pick any of the moons of those planets.

Here you go.

Do stars count? If so, Proxima Centauri.

Attached: it's the police ya pedos.png (750x530, 486K)

Based underage squad

Attached: dab.jpg (695x363, 31K)

Get the fuck out

Nice drawing btw

What kind of retard name is Jello

that's not in our solar system though
Sol is the only star in our solar system.
And you have to explain why.

You asked for tits, I delivered.

Space pedo

sPedo Cuckboy*
he only has sexual feelings about children when he watches

Fuck i didn't read her post i didn't know she was 11

Attached: 1531433244688.png (700x700, 261K)

Thx.

It's the closest to my IRL name, Julia

Then mars. It's visible to the naked eye, and very well known. So my parents could see me.

What a fucking weirdo, what are you, gay

Attached: 1531554634756.jpg (540x720, 91K)

Attached: bcf.jpg (269x187, 10K)

i suggest you go elsewhere

If you could talk to any dead person for half an hour, and they had to answer any questions you asked of them with complete honesty, and to the best of their ability, who would you choose?

I'm not a pedo I just like femdom

Attached: 1531518801214.jpg (694x1141, 206K)

Dumb underaged monkey

lol alright I forgive you for your based straight shota fetish

I'man 11 years old girl. I don't think I'm old enough to decide my sexuality yet. Also, you dudes seem like you have hardcore trust issues.

I'd ask Hitler why he killed so many Jews.

I'm a girl god dammit.

Yea i'm not into irl loli

Attached: 1531286502128.png (600x825, 722K)

Because u are a gay-lad, lad

Attached: 1531480378250.jpg (700x714, 72K)

I certainly don't look like a loli tho. I'm 5'5.

>I'm a girl god dammit.
Oh I wasn't talking about you lol he just likes straight shota

I diagnose you with paranoia.

Okie then.

I diagnose u with the big gay

Attached: Angrymouse2.jpg (698x714, 117K)

Sure buddy. Suuree....

you're like the same height as me and I'm a few years older and a dude

Attached: 1529373551485.png (388x422, 277K)

They also said they were 11. It's just a shitpost, boys. If you really don't like it then report them. They should get banned for claiming to be under 18.
Why that choice?

>She's not a 6'5 amazon
Get the fuck out

Attached: 1531414193204.jpg (720x900, 259K)

I’m pretending my asshole is your pussy right now

Attached: CCAE8FF4-578F-45D5-B014-C912C42AF4A4.jpg (2340x2078, 1.29M)

U are taking it too seriously, like i care if you are a girl, u have the big gay anyway

Attached: 1531774410137.jpg (799x765, 85K)

what the fuck

I guess brazillian kids are just taller. Plus, I'm the daughter of the oldest man in my family.

Quick message, screw captcha. I'm not a robot.

Still taller than you femboys.

Ew.

Sorry I came off like I was serious. Currently laughing my ass off because of your posts.

*Tallest. My dad is 36.

Delete

Attached: images.jpg (251x201, 7K)

Post pics of yourself

Good lad
*pet*
Now get me pizza u underage fag

Attached: Perfect.png (600x525, 144K)

pics or you aren't real

I'm not a femboy i'm 5'10

No. I'm actually 11. Also, I chose Hitler because of curiosity. I'm sure his answers would help humanity understand mental illness.

Just install Jow Forums X and use the noscript captcha, it's a lot quicker to solve

How'd you learn to speak English so well?

haHA

Attached: 7DF8102C-54C2-48F7-88E7-94B8BD902FC3.jpg (2340x2029, 1.25M)

STOP

Attached: aae936e65c5fde59e372afc0119fa4e2.jpg (1252x1600, 247K)

Why do you think his answers would help humanity to understand mental illness?

Attached: 1531038607111.jpg (496x497, 334K)

Hello Hello!

Attached: b74c55a902cdfddcafa0791ffc9dade9.jpg (656x960, 66K)

the smart brazilian loli does not deserve this, please delete

I think you mean you're 6' foot tall lad.

My sides tho. They are begging for mercy.

Same way you don't trust I'm 11, I don't trust you.

Thanks for the help. Since I was young, my dad would always show me english songs.

I mean, knowing why the world's biggest nut head killed so many people would be useful to treating other, albeit smaller, nut heads.

Dear god, I'm about to puke. Why.

Cool, what kinda music do you like?

No i'm 5'10 my dad was 6 foot tho

GIVE ME A FUCKING PIZZA U FUCKING FUCKO FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Attached: Fuckinghell.jpg (855x855, 113K)

POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY POST LOLI CUNNY

Who do you think is cuter? Komeiji Satori, or Komeiji Koishi?

Attached: Koishi on the left, Satori on the right.jpg (2048x1395, 356K)

low tier bait

nah I believe it, if it was bait (s)he would act dumber to seem younger

>calling a child a loli
I genuinely can’t stand some of you

Attached: 2D151F10-C7FD-4499-AB22-D2EE0A1A0F10.jpg (453x439, 85K)

>Brazil
>underage girl
>11
>girl
>speaks English
>G I R L
Here, have a massive *doubt*

you literally posted a picture of your dick in your anus saying it's her pussy lad

Okie.

Mostly chill eletronic like Rude - Eternal Youth, Petit Biscuit - Sunset Lover, etc. A little nostalgia is always great tho!

I kinda like Koishi. What anime are they from?

"Said Stacy, after checking out his dating profile."

Oh I assure ya'll. I'm very much real. But since ya'll making loli threads, I don't trust any of you enough to send pics.

You know a symptom of autism is not being able to get sarcasm or irony?

Attached: 378022F5-F339-4956-822F-50756C90CB67.gif (600x302, 1000K)

Good choice, but Satori is actually objectively cuter, but just slightly. What about Koishi do you think it was that confused you into thinking she was cuter?
As a second question, if you had to describe what it would be like to have Alzheimer's, how would you do it?
>What anime are they from?
Subterranean Animism. I highly recommend watching the OVAs first.

Cool, never heard of those before. You might like "bo en" but Idk if he's chill enough

oh

whoops first reply was meant for

send pics or not real

I'm not sure. I think because she seemed shy, she seemed cuter. While Satori seemed sexy-ish. I'll check the anime out later. Also, I'd describe Alzheimer's like having a dream. All of us dream tons all through the night but we rarely remember it. We can't phisically remember a good ammount of our dreams. No matter how intense or important they were.

I have heard of bo en. But I only heard oyasumi. Might check out his other songs tho.

Stop making loli threads or you're a pedo.

Well you at least send a pic of your hand with date written on it, so we know it's not just a lame larp.

Hello sorry about last night my phone died

So you a manlet

check id, faggot. haven't posted a single pic in this thread. pics or not real

Here's one of his albums if you want to check it out
youtube.com/watch?v=i_xNEe-DYrw&list=PL2q5GEoRZbr4fponv0-_NFDVNqd9Sqe-W&index=1

78 replies to something that can't be even considered a proper bait.
No (you), just a quick report and sage

Attached: gabenwasted.jpg (800x600, 75K)

Sorry it's blurry, but it still is me. Def not bait, lol.

Attached: imagem005.jpg (412x459, 21K)

Don't lewd Satori, even as a shitpost
Paper or plastic?

>3 femanons in one thread
oh shit what is happening

Fucks sake Jake you're not a real girl.

Holy shit why hasn't this thread been deleted yet

>brazil
>pale skin
nice try

Girl will al way flock together, girl like talking too other girl. This would be a good time too watch and see how girls act with one other

It cool you a girl but don't post any thing sex and becarefull most of the guy here and ass whole and no matter what you do will treat you or make you fell like shit. But wellcome

Paper. It's more useful. You can do origami, write, draw, crumble, etc

.WE FEMANONS HAVE COME OUT OF HIDING. FEMANONS, ATTACK THEM USING OUR ESTROGEN WAVES!

Your racism disgusts me. I'm brazillian, doesn't mean I'm black, doesn't mean I live in a farm with monkeys, doesn't mean my diet consists of coxinhas and pães de queijo, doesn't mean I can samba.

Idk. Even I am surprised.

Um. Okay...?

no please I don't need any more estrogen I'm already an anime poster

Attached: 1529425901242.jpg (1040x576, 55K)

can’t believe bant friends took bait this bad

Attached: D92E3701-DB9C-497C-953E-7CC6C71B95EE.jpg (800x1000, 246K)

do brazilians really eat sopa de macaco?

Attached: 1525656866885.jpg (635x903, 225K)

Well I guess eleven year old girls lurk here too, the more you know. Since when do you lurk and why does a 11 year old find a site like Jow Forums interesting?

To be honest I don't really understand why would a proper adult find this website interesting sometimes, outside of hobbyists that stay on particular boards.

I don't know how you can believe that anyone here is a proper adult

Fuck off lad, everybody treats each other in the same way, do you expect a special treatment?
Fucking gay ass lad

Attached: ChenMiddleFinger.png (266x189, 10K)

We out here

Um. No. We don't eat monkey soup. But, here where I live, a lot of people eat fried pork intestines. Always hated that, but what can you do about it.

You guys are so pathetic it's dumb. Okay, jokes aside, you people seem interesting. I kind of bond with you guys. So, if you're ever sad, feeling suicidal, and generally depressed, know that an 11 year old girl cares a lot. Please don't kill yourselves, don't self harm, and don't be dumb okay? I'm always sad when you guys mess up.