What do you consider your greatest accomplishment?

What do you consider your greatest accomplishment?

Attached: Word_please.jpg (225x225, 9K)

being born a jew and having everything come easy to me

Nice.

FC'ing ttfaf on expert

thank you, worked hard to be where i am right now

How many goyim have you trampled on and denied them a fair days wage?

Attached: IMG_20180719_175829.jpg (483x231, 32K)

based

really that's pretty impressive skooby congratulations

Getting Quads

I was the best player of "Tatsunoku vs Capcom" on wii

Enter in a college while still working to help my parents. Also, learn Japanese.

too many to count

getting 242 kills in one life as pyro in tf2 like 8 years ago
no medic or spawncamp

Thx

Getting my english language proficiency degree at the age of 14 and winning a mathematical competition when I was in the 5th grade

You all have good accomplishments and should feel good.

I don't think I could say. The ones that mean the most to me are petty things, and there are so many of them, I don't think I could pick one out in particular.

i uhhhh dunno lole

I got quads once

Nice work

Pick the one that means the most to you.
Don't diminish your accomplishments.
Being white?

Attached: 1511922686512.png (218x196, 29K)

that was actually a lie
my highest accomplishment is trips, I just wanted to impress people

You shouldn’t lie about achievements

Attached: 980B4342-AE29-46C8-86BB-B03248C5AB86.gif (303x307, 1.24M)

Okay. This one I just enjoyed a particular amount.
To make a long story short, I got a guy who kept ganking my guildmates kicked out of his guild by mercilessly camping people in his guild and telling them I was doing it because he was paying me to do it, and that I would stop if they gquit, since I was only being paid to camp people in his guild. After about a dozen people submitted and left the guild, the guy got guildkicked. He quit the game shortly after.

Good accomplishment leaf. You should be proud.

Mine is strange, but not really if you think about it. Hear me out.
Truthfully, I think my greatest accomplishment ever was moving a giant sofa into one of my old apartments.
Measurements/logic/physics basically said it shouldn't have been possible. All the evidence suggested it literally could not be done as we had to squeeze it through cramped hallways and up a narrow staircase. We were able to do it but were stuck at the door frame for like 45 minutes trying to push it through. We were on the verge of just giving up, turning around and putting it by the side of the road.
Instead the sofa somehow burst through the doorway and there it was in my apartment's living room. It was like some kind of miracle.
So my greatest accomplishment ever had nothing to do with career, relationships, etc... it was getting a sofa into a room.

Being born white with asperger
If that's no good for you then writing my book

Attached: 1528745486611.gif (408x303, 708K)