Who can I commission to make me an html site. Something that's extremely minimalist, focused around written content...

Who can I commission to make me an html site. Something that's extremely minimalist, focused around written content, but also structured so that content can be accessed chronologically and topically. And a page where I could upload books I write.

I want there to be a menu or something so I can change the color and columns and upload pictures. I'll upload it to neocities.

Is there a place I can hire someone to make this for me?

Oh and I also want to make it free to use. What I want is the thinkpad of text based sites.

Attached: 9f44bdc.jpg (847x1280, 264K)

Write it yourself, idiot.

I don't even want to take the time to learn html. I want to commission someone to make it so you just download template then change basic attributes in the menu. This is for someone who is more /lit/

Fuck off then, pea-brain.

Thanks for the bump

It literally takes a week to learn HTML.
CSS Javascript and PHP will take you about a year or 2.

draw it up on paper then scan it with an e-scanner, it's a lot cheaper than hiring a developer

I'll do it for $100/hr

What’s your budget/requirements? Just don’t see how you expect a serious answer without that.

Give a list of must have features, list of nice to have features. Then list three websites you like the design of and 3 you don’t like, feel free to tell why you do or do not like them but that’s not 100% necessary.

Give me treefiddy and I'll get it done for you in 3 days, you can pay me 100 dollars upfront so I can get things started and the rest when it's done.
Make a throwaway e-mail account and post it here.
The first year is on me if you pay fast.

It takes a non-retard with actual programming knowledge 2 weeks to learn all of that.

It'll be faster to literally learn yourself HTML. It's very simple, user.

AFAIK neocities comes with it's own editor, there shouldn't be any problem.

Why are you beholden to Neocities for your platform? Neocities is for static hosting, while some of the features you describe are dynamic; these would be difficult to maintain if not impossible to implement. Basically what you want is a blog powered by something like wordpress.

literally wordpress. buy a domain if you don't like the wordpress one(s).

Attached: consider_the_following.jpg (600x600, 48K)

You sound like you know your shit. I hope you're still around.

I'm not OP, but I am looking to develop a web app that can control a website. A CMS, but not like Wordpress. Just a simple dashboard to control certain aspects of a one page website.

>Must have features on dashboard:
Ability to change links on website
Ability to turn on a countdown timer
View Google analytics stats
Export email subscribers to a download file
Ability to change the language of the text on the whole site

>Must have features on the website:
SEO optimized
Email submit form
HTTPS
>Sections - By this I mean multiple sections on the site where I can link to by adding a # to the domain = domain.com/#section1 - domain.com/#section2 - These links should auto scroll to that section of the page when a visitor arrives at the site.
Mobile responsive
Ability to change the language of the text on the whole site

I haven't found any sites that are similar to what I'm looking to develop so I can't link to any examples.

What programming languages do I need to know to create such a site? I'm not going to be creating the site, I'll be paying someone else to do it. I just need to know what languages I need the developer to know before I hire them. I'd also like to learn myself.

why not just use wordpress?

use wordpress stupid

Because I'm going to be selling access to the dashboards that control the sites, I can't sell access to free software.

Attached: 1394172753495.jpg (300x300, 49K)

Static site generator. Write your own so you don’t have to learn some retarded syntax and install a million ruby / python packages on your box

so you want to host other people's sites? look into cpanel, i think it's pretty popular

Yes. I'll be hosting other people sites on my server. But I'll give them access to dashboard that controls certain aspects of their website, that's also hosted on my server. Do you know of any sites that are similar to what I'm looking for?

cPanel looks terrible. I'm looking for a custom made dashboard, somewhat similar to pic.

Attached: ddee.jpg (800x600, 280K)

Nope, I don't know any services like that.
But in general, you need some database system for keeping track of user data (like mysql or postresql), some web design framework (like react.js from your image or angular, etc), and finally a backend server to tie everything together (e.g. java plus tomcat, python, ruby on rails, etc)

Nice. Thanks. I'll be hiring someone from odesk to create this project, I just needed to know what programming languages a programmer needs to know to work on my project.

Learned HTML, JavaScript, and CSS in like five days when I was ten. It absolutely astounds me that people take classes for this shit in high school, let alone fucking college.

You have just described a blog, search google for blog hosting services

learn't it when I was 8 on an iPod touch first gen w/ evernote.