Kiss my piss

>kiss my piss

What did he mean by this Jow Forums?

Attached: unnamed.png (207x207, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

piedpiper.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=z-PnNfgIpgg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bad writing from the producers. Since Erlichs out, they're desperately trying to park his comedic relief on the other characters. It's the reason for why Dinesh was such a tool this season and R even more of a cringe then before.

How are they funded again?
>blockchain!
But they gotta liquidate their stake, or are they borrowing against it... ? Is that even possible?

The way their tokens work is their computer power takes up all the mining fees for them to resell the tokens

atm they're not really funded. They setup the system and infrastructure with their sponsor, then quit the partnership and so lost funding.
The idea is that you can buy into their infrastructure, so if you want a piece of the cake, you buy some coins and get acces to the system.

>It's a "Laurie is autistic" episode
It stopped being funny after 15 episodes

Attached: Capture.png (367x34, 1K)

So they mine tokens that they sell to users for cash? And these tokens can be used to buy compute time? Why not just sell compute time directly?

Nope its like this:
PiedPiper has 100% of the infrastructure.
Every signed up Device/Acc gets a piece.
If you want to use more of the infrastructure for big computing tasks you need more pieces.
You can buy or sell your pieces ofc.
It's not really mining, unless i got something wrong, show was not really clear about this

Yeah but Jared and Gilfoyle drove it home again

He means you were unworthy of kissing his dick, so you will have to settle with his piss.

>he didn't invest in PP Coin

Attached: pied piper coin.jpg (1000x1000, 187K)

They mentioned consensus-based blockchain, so the tokens coming into existence have to be agreed upon somehow. I'm guessing that's what the individual users are compensated with when the workload is being distributed across the network, I just don't see how PP would benefit from this.

>piedpiper.com/
>$2.51 USD / coin
inveeeeeeeeest

>coin goes up 3600%
>hey look our coin went up a little

Attached: 1524338339036.jpg (345x343, 79K)

He always reminds me of that guy fired from google but with a smaller beak.

Zuckerburg has that look too.
The hassidic bloodsucking cave jew look.

>Decentralized network
>Whoever has the most users controls the internet
what did they mean by this

Attached: jpzqcon8g7c01.png (268x271, 51K)

bad writing, deliberate plothole. Gilfoyle rewrote the consensus algorithm so now only PP is in control. Still doesnt' explain why this was possible in the first place

Nah, it's just an internal economy for a freemium service with sliding costs. Users hook up their devices to the network and have an allocation of bandwidth. Companies that want to use more bandwidth than they're allocated can purchase it from other users, and presumably piper gets a cut.

What exactly was the plot hole?

Did linus purposely hire this guy because he is like jian yang? only even more retarded?

youtube.com/watch?v=z-PnNfgIpgg

I think its the fact that the characters and the show tell you their internet is decentralized but they constantly do things that indicate that it isnt, ie whoever had the most users would control the network.

It was explicitly not whoever had the most users. How the fuck do you think tor work?

was that not the whole point of the last episode? They wanted to push an update to the network but they couldnt because they didnt control 51 percent of the users.

This or for example how they even could start their Attack in the first place. "They can use our Sytems if the have/stole our Code". That's not how API Keys work, since their only function is exactly to negate this

Correct. The issue wasn't that pied piper didn't have the most users, it was that it didn't have a majority. That's why there was a three way tie where the chinks were winning, but still couldn't control shit.

The episode was about how the system was still so new, that when every user in the system was about to do the periodic check to see what protocol to follow, one company was stuffing the ballot by having a bunch of fake users. Once the system matures, the idea is likely that not even pied piper will have complete control of it.

How the fuck do you think tor, bitcoins, Ethereum and such work. Please refrain from posting opinions on matters you do not comprehend sir. You are but only broadcasting your stupidity.

Attached: myman.jpg (600x600, 37K)

That's pretty easy to explain with "bug in the auth that we didn't find and they did". Jing-Yang had their code for a good while.

Bullshit, API Key handling is standarized, unless you reinvent the whole thing for your project, which nobody does, it's rock solid. Thats the literal definition of a plothole, since the show didnt even bother to give a halfway logical explanation for this shit.

Still best character

Attached: Silicon.Valley.S05E08.720p.WEB.H264-DEFLATE.mkv_snapshot_18.49_[2018.05.13_23.57.35].jpg (1280x720, 375K)

I wonder why they decided to for the first time, make this show jump the shark with the speed mouth effects.

Like seriously dude? you're going to take the show out of the realm of reality for a cheap unfunny gag?

I want to have stiff and robotic intercourse with Laurie Bream.

Attached: 1468735337025.png (983x836, 351K)

did this sounded funny in your head before posting?

Will Gilfoyle and Monica end up fucking?

No he still has a gf

>unironically watching HBO Bazinga
Get the fuck out of my board.

>tfw no big titty satanist gf

Attached: hugsnotdrugs.jpg (490x451, 19K)

>my baoard
>my
lol it thinks it has power

It's not a joke.

Literally the only good comedy show on Tv right now

You should give it a watch you bitter human being

You guys know that this is based on a real upcoming network called the SafeNetwork. Check out maidsafe. Its been in development for around 10 years. The maidsafe team were in contact with the writers. The network is currently in closed alpha2. Alpha3 should be available this year and will be open to anyone to join.

>fortnite
>stupid jokes and dances
what do you think

>not watching some good old Judge kino

Its weird because Mike Judge (the creator of the show) isn't some dumbass who doesn't know about computers. He majored in Physics and worked for a GPU development company way back in the day in San Francisco. He's very much aware of the terms and how stupid this shit is.

>Jow Forums is better for /tv/ discussion than /tv/

Attached: 145194242358444.gif (280x186, 1.48M)