/csg/ - Chink Shit General

Free of safe-chat links and name brand shill images edition.
In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Banggood, eBay, Gearbest, Taobao and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Ye Old Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user wants to be chinked twice • user got a new SSD • No discounts for dumb laowai • Anons implants chink dog tag on self • New chink goodies received • Chink "carbon" case for user's phone • user's new chink single board computer arrives • Chink multi-tool tries to murder user • user got some Xiaomeme wireless brootooth IEMs • user reposts the "fix" for Memedian SSD on Wangblows 10 • Neighbors are suspects in stealing anons chink shit • user cleans up the previous OP image background Previous thread

Attached: csg.jpg (2933x2008, 1.88M)

Other urls found in this thread:

baka.com.au/politics/federal/department-of-home-affairs-plans-new-tax-on-parcels-being-posted-to-australia-20180321-p4z5gw.html
aliexpress.com/item/benis/32641299869.html
alibaba.com/product-detail/Wireless-Modem-Sim-Card-Data-Network_60478330032.html?spm=a2700.7724838.2017115.279.5d6e89a95IEdk5
youtube.com/watch?v=ZT67fNXYP2Y
s.aliexpress.com/baa2QBFN?fromSns=Copy
aliexpress.com/store/product/CCCP/3222117_32873990511.html
hobbyking.com/en_us/turnigy-rechargeable-battery-aaa-900mah-nimh.html
ebay.com/itm/Fashion-Cool-Polarized-Lens-Clip-On-Flip-Up-Fishing-UV400-Outdoor-Sunglasses/152991524478
ebay.com/itm/Xiaomi-Mi-Band2-Adjustable-Bangle-Soft-Silicone-Strap-Wristband-Bracelet-OEM/282863958188
cnbc.com/2018/05/18/trump-reportedly-pushed-usps-to-double-amazons-shipping-rates.html
ikea.com/de/de/catalog/products/90303880/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

great pic

Australia is introducing

This pisses me off.

>Australia is introducing

>"Free of safe-chat links and name brand shill images edition."
>Still has the IRC link

Attached: 98e.png (451x423, 20K)

Freudian slip, much sorrow fren.

baka.com.au/politics/federal/department-of-home-affairs-plans-new-tax-on-parcels-being-posted-to-australia-20180321-p4z5gw.html

the pic made me chuckle

for any user wanting to get one of pic related, be advised that the led isnt actually a cree one, and worst of all it isnt even a xml-t6 clone, but a q5 clone. it does work fine and light is plenty for my liking, but not exactly up to what was described. the zoom works pretty smoothly and the o-rings does keep water out (at least on the sink, a few feet underwater might be a lot different). the button turns it into high beam mode if it was off for 10 or more seconds or toggles between modes if pressed on & off (or half pressed) quickly.
for the price, i rate it a below average meh
aliexpress.com/item/benis/32641299869.html

>tfw shit shipped with yanwen still hasnt arrived

Attached: Ultra-Bright-5-Mode-CREE-XML-T6-3800LM-Zoomable-Led-Flashlight-Waterproof-Torch-Lights-Bike-Light.jp (800x800, 155K)

why is no one making a new
i'd make one but i'm banned on /vg/

any phone/pc hybrids on alibaba? (pocket pc with sim slot?) closest I could find was plugging this: alibaba.com/product-detail/Wireless-Modem-Sim-Card-Data-Network_60478330032.html?spm=a2700.7724838.2017115.279.5d6e89a95IEdk5 into an old lenovo u110

I caved for the 4gb/64gb version.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-04-15-42-47-766_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.png (1080x2160, 388K)

motherboard with embed sim slot arent that common, they are mostly used only on some industrial settings, and the price is around $100 for a x86 one (it is a full computer on a board tho, only lacks psu)
the cheapest option would probably be indeed a raspi with one of those usb modems (or an old pc like you said)

Attached: I1037-Gateway-Motherboard-Computes-Support-WCDMA-SIM-Card-USB-Router-WiFi.jpg (800x800, 174K)

Isn't that just a 4G dongle? what do you mean bty pocket PC?

>only lacks psu
and hdd*

I think he means one of those Android TV sticks

>Android TV stick with sim card slot
youtube.com/watch?v=ZT67fNXYP2Y
interesting

what cheap 32 gb sd cards are good nowadays? anybody tried the peppa pig ones?

Idk but I ordered the Putin ones for memes.
I think they're going to be fake capacity though

putin sd card? can i have a link please?

Any news on the availability of the Mi 8 Explorer edition for the announced price? I've seen pre-sale for like 900 bucks.

>Putin ones
dear friend, link please, much thanks

the stuff shown on the backside arent really the components, just a drawing on the metal shield. the cover is transparent plastic tho

That's obvious but I want the on screen fingerprint scanner.

Memory Card SDXC 128GB 64GB 32GB SDHC 32GB/16GB/8GB/4GB micro sd card TF card Memory flash Microsd Cartao De Memoria tarjeta sd
s.aliexpress.com/baa2QBFN?fromSns=Copy to Clipboard

Attached: S80605-003748.jpg (1440x2560, 290K)

isnt the vivo x20/x21 already available and quite cheaper? i might be wrong tho

>$0.3 difference between 4gb and 8gb

Attached: thunk.jpg (800x682, 42K)

>Jesus Dick Store

I thought it were just a concept phone. Also Xiaomi is a better company imo

csg is the most incompetent Jow Forumseneral.
How fucking hard is it to maintain a thread?

I can't stand Xiaomi flagships now that they don't have the 3.5mm port.

I'm going to buy a Meizu if they keep it for their next flagship.

New Meme X5 and memory foam tips came in.
Sounds much better than the Remax 610D and Eiaosi X6 that I own, which I'm glad for because of the price gap..

Attached: P80605-004942.jpg (2492x2492, 1.16M)

Guys what are the best over the ear headphone memes? I bought some iems from the audiobudget lists but even with the smallest tips they really hurt my ear holes. So hit me with your best over the ear headphones please.

I also don't see the need to make yet another thread when there was already one.
If posting soicord links where a bannable offense there would be no half-assed secondary thread.
I guess you gotta keep those summer friends joining the echo chamber of referral links.

I got bluedio UFO, they're quite intense, I love it.
Have you considered buying alternative tips though?

You just want small tips? KZ HDS1 or such. Or new tips.

HE500

Order small t300 tips.
I've got medium tips on mine and they fit my perfectly, plus the memory foam is soft and only gets softer in the warmth of your ear canals

Attached: P80605-011034(1).jpg (2360x2360, 1.22M)

great image, any reason it's in Wales?

I have tried alternative tips, memory foam and smaller than the foam ones it came with. It still really hurt after some 40 minutes of use. I was really pumped about them, too. Kinda sucks, but I can always just give them away as a gift, still got the box and everything.

Alright, I'll look these up, thanks.

Got a Tenda network switch and a Ugreen charger. Kinda weird the Switch didn't have a box.

Attached: IMG_20180604_173007_HHT.jpg (4000x3000, 3.15M)

Hey I really like the reviews for the bluedio UFO, but how's the cable for it? Somewhat sturdy? I have an unreasonable fear of wireless/bluetooth headphones, scared of headcancer.

Cheaper option
aliexpress.com/store/product/CCCP/3222117_32873990511.html

Not really, but one can only go so far with the driver seat soaked in chink pepe pee :^)

>0 orders
>0 reviews
Yeah I'll eat the few cents more thx.

Are there any rechargeable batteries you guys would recommend?

>plugging that thing in to your wall

Attached: 1465369493255.jpg (613x1024, 88K)

Just go buy eneloops, or ikea branded ones since they are rebranded eneloops.

which kind (lipo, life4o, nimh, liion, etc)? and also what format/package (aaa, d, etc)?

Amazon Basics and Ikea ones are rebranded Eneloops

I have no ideas what kind I should get, but the size I was going to use is aaa.

I'm going to use one of my backup ones. I don't trust those things they put in with the packages.

Yes, Hobbyking Turnigy for AA/AAA NiMh. [Ikea Ladda also works if you got an Ikea nearby].

Panasonic / LG / Sanyo for18650 Lithium rechargeables

OKCell for typical 9V rechargeables.

Hobbyking Turnigy or Ikea Ladda then.

Attached: 25024.jpg (565x414, 62K)

I'm considering getting the Redmi Note 5, but should I wait for the Pro variant or pull the trigger on the Non-pro model?

>baka
lol
Sydney Morning Herald getting censored because of the initials

THIS LOOKS SO COOL BUT USELESS

Attached: S80605-022743.jpg (1440x2560, 205K)

>Industry sources said after negotiations with the government, they expected a flat rate of about $5 per parcel, significantly less than the $90 levy currently charged on all deliveries worth over $1000.
wow $90 sucks dick. but $5 is no big deal? am i missing something?

only looks good as a render

Yes, you're missing on a bunch of cheap chink shit with free shipping that won't be cost efficient with a $5 tax.

Im looking to replace my Ruizu X02. What DAP's should i be looking at?

2-in-1 tablet and doorstop

i'm a swede so i know what you're fussing about but every western country is heading this way in EU too in a couple of years time. i'm not really missing out because most of this stuff is useless, poor quality or not that fun. i'd rather see it being viable to buy shit wholesale and sell them locally or for manufacturing and intellectual property to move back to our countries.

Since this is the appropriate thread, i'll repost:

Just got mysef new polarized clip on sunglasses and new mi band 2 band.

Here links:
ebay.com/itm/Fashion-Cool-Polarized-Lens-Clip-On-Flip-Up-Fishing-UV400-Outdoor-Sunglasses/152991524478

ebay.com/itm/Xiaomi-Mi-Band2-Adjustable-Bangle-Soft-Silicone-Strap-Wristband-Bracelet-OEM/282863958188

Shipping time exactly 2 weeks

Attached: 1528129488313.jpg (4160x2340, 806K)

Nice damage control

Attached: sweden in 2018 olympics.webm (960x600, 2.96M)

>and doorstop
i can actually see myself using that in the workbench and leaving it HODORing of the cabinet on the left of it
lmao

>speedpak shipping
what "courier" was used? i got something on hold with a "Magyar Posta" tracking number that still hasnt arrived (there isnt even any tracking available anywhere, not even on their website, i might have been chinked)

also
>that reflection on the spare lens
good job

amerifarts are gonna get it too

cnbc.com/2018/05/18/trump-reportedly-pushed-usps-to-double-amazons-shipping-rates.html

Attached: chyna.jpg (1910x1000, 152K)

Ignore the dumbfuck, ugreen is a great brand.

>ChinaAirPost tracking
For glasses

>YANWEN
for band

At same time I ordered another pari of sunglasses via postnl that hasn't arrived. Usually shipping is from ebay takes 2-6 months. Also even if you have received tracking number it doesn't mean it's tracked, they just post barcode package has.

baka~

I think the difference is mainly the camera?

Really not sure you'll actually care about the chipset difference any time soon, the RN3 is still fine for virtually anything anyhow.

The next "common" thing that might give you new hardware requirements POSSIBLY could be AV1. Eventually. And none of the phones got acceleration for that yet.

Agreed, their devices are fine.

Personally I prefer Orico though.

Wow, those clips are huge.
I thought my zenni clipons had stupidly big claw, but they are 5 times smaller that yours.
I never wore them, it looks pretty dumb and I switched to contacts and regular sunglasses.

>
>also
>>that reflection on the spare lens
>good job

just chillin' with the beans out

Ikea ladda are pretty cheap anons.

The claw is not really visible or in field of view while wearing. All clip ons look pretty dum so why not go all the way and use flip ups, i've been thinking of buying matching aviator style prescription glasses from aliexpress.

I wore contacts for couple of years but got fed up with them. Í probably go for lazer surgery in future since it's not that expencive

Attached: 1348140024586337.png (137x200, 5K)

Yeah I love Ugreen. Great price for the quality you get. I thought he meant the plug from the Tenda switch. That converter has me scratching my head. Although I have a universal power strip that can take it without the converter.

And good. Which is why I also suggested them.

But so are Turnigy batteries, and they can be cheaper. [Obviously depends on where you order them from/to, and in what quantities.].

AKA pick whichever are cheaper in your case.

What are some of the best xiaomi products?

No.

>amazon
Don't care, never used those kikes.

What's the redill on chink Fitbit knock offs has anyone tried them out?

(cont'd)
For example, 24 Ikea Ladda AAA are 36 Eur and then 4 Eur additional shipping if you aren't going to fetch them in person:
ikea.com/de/de/catalog/products/90303880/

24 Turnigy AAA are 21.33 EUR including untracked shipping from the EU warehouse:

Seems pretty obvious to me that chink shit wins again.

Is there anything aboiut Fitbit knockoffs that you want which you can't get in a Mi Band 2?

is that... balls?

maybe, perhaps you should examine the pic some more

>comfy killed himself
wait, what?

Check the discord, there's a suicide prevention notice in the announcements channel because of it.

>Check the soicord
nice try, but you and your copy-cat thread are pathetic

hello friends.
What is the preferred /csg/ phone right know?

Attached: IMG_20180604_204930.jpg (1080x1551, 293K)

>posting irrelevant echo chamber b8
you need to evaluate your life options

>irrelevant
Someone asked if Comfy killed himself
, just confirming it. Get the stick out of your proprietary ass.

Damn Pruany still confuses til now,

I wonder If I could create package now for my arrived items so I will have an estimate of the weight and dimension of the package since I will use EMS or DHL.

Then later add the remaining item to the created package since the remaining one will probably be weight like 50 grams (just smd capacitors) only.

Attached: chink-goods.jpg (1167x1269, 338K)

>confirming
>no obituary
>just some more irrelevant referral link echo chamber safe chat b8
pathetic...

>an obituary when we don't know his real name
give me a break m8 christ.

this is sad guys even though i didn't know this person
there has been news of an unusual amount of people killing themselves recently

JESUS CHRIST IS THAT YOUR FACE?!

Attached: what.jpg (636x844, 260K)

>comfy is dead
Thank god one less tripfaggot.