Reminder only poor s᠋o᠋y᠋boys use Macs

Reminder only poor s᠋o᠋y᠋boys use Macs

Attached: soybook.jpg (127x118, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B075JLPLBL/
amazon.com/dp/B076HZCP5H/
rbt.asia/g/thread/64406725
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Zuckerberg uses a Mac and he's not poor.

>Mark Zuckerberg isn't poor
Kek poor fags

SOIBOIS BTFO

Well, since you're such a "strong" independent man, who thinks for himself, what can I buy that won't make me a basedboy?

>poor
>Macs
Pick one, retarded child.

Any IBM ThinkPad

Projecting :^)

ITT: Thinkshills who use the worlds most locked down laptops try to justify their cuck fetish.

macs are overpriced and for fags. if somebody uses a mac i immediately think worse of them.

but even mac users aren't as cucked as OP.

Attached: 7986D28A-8288-4752-9A85-F60FE312CE41.jpg (4032x3024, 1.57M)

>poor
>1,299 for a MacBook
This is why I use a thinkpad with macOS on it, because that’s actually being poor.

>overpriced
>i'm too poor to buy a Mac so they suck
What a great argument user

Zuckerjew has billions but is a kosher basedboy.
Poor people who want status symbols have macs.

No silly tripfag, you use it because you're a poor hipster status seeker.

this is pathetic. why are we generalizing huge masses of people based on what computers they use?
you people are just as bad as the roasties who won't date guys with androids.

Attached: annoyed furby.png (572x380, 356K)

>macs are overpriced and for fags
it's called build quality pajeet. I recently dropped my macbook air on concrete from a meter.

guess what happened?

Nothing.

if it was some poo tier windows laptop it would have shattered into a 100 pieces.

just let it happen

How will iPoojeets ever recover?

Still projecting.

>mactoddler not even allowed to access his own bios
>calls anything else locked down
L M A O
M
A
O

Attached: 2Q.jpg (259x194, 5K)

you are an invaluable member of the team i tank you

Attached: sundurr.jpg (960x1248, 340K)

>a meter
That's not even remotely considered high.
A glass ball wouldn't break from that height.
>windows laptop
So the OS made it stronger? Did you learn this in physics class?

so have they recalled the keyboard yet?

I would rather die from terminal cancer than ever become a beta hipster faggot

Just bought a used 2011 macbook pro with 8gb ram and 256 SSD for 225 bucks. Batteries shit but other than that works fine.

How would i do with a HP or dell for that matter?

Sadly since Apple likes making updates unavailable for old macs under 2012 like the greedy jews they are, you sadly won’t get Mojave.

You already are one my friend.

Companies don't make money from bums.

Literally the only sensible post in this trashheap.

The next Pixelbook will be the greatest Linux laptop ever and a Macbook replacement.
amazon.com/dp/B075JLPLBL/

Windowsfags can get
amazon.com/dp/B076HZCP5H/

Wrong. The Mac Pro from 2010 is supported. You're falsely stating that they just made a cutoff line for a certain year like a clueless retard. Its a question of power, barely anyone who uses Macs is using a machine from 2012 as their main computer. If they are they're irrelevant bums anyway. Legacytards should stick to loonix, macOS doesn't bog itself down with having to support weaker shit.

how stable is hackintosh? the os is 110% of the reason i want a mac

Surprisingly bipartisan post for such a shit thread

>Bought maxed out 15 Inch MBP
>Certain keys are mushy after 5 months

Glad I spent so much money thinking it would last me 4-5 years :^)

How are 2015 MBpro? Are they better than the new ones with shit keyboards?

Kim-Jong Un isn't poor either.

Attached: kim-jong-un.jpg (1686x1264, 218K)

>you people are just as bad as the roasties who won't date guys with androids.
With good reason.
Android users are typically fat and inexperienced at sex

Attached: okcupid2.png (480x363, 9K)

Don't forget more likely to be pedophiles

>saved the thumbnail
jesus christ

Attached: laughing clats.png (465x455, 315K)

>He wastes power and disk space
How was special ed?

False. But if you're 13 years old, I can see why you'd hold that opinion.

I'm a web developer and our whole company uses macs. Why? Because:
a) MacOS is a UNIX operating system which provides a very similar environment to our Linux servers
b) MacOS runs essential commercial software like Photoshop, InDesign, Microsoft Word, etc.

Macs aren't perfect. Neither is Windows. Nor Linux. It's about choosing the platform which best suits your needs.

Attached: google engineers using macs.jpg (670x448, 44K)

>he's so poor that his dial-up-tier internet connection prevents him saving full images
how's rwanda treating you?

>not deleting non-essential junk images as soon as you post them
better yet
>not using 4chanx and just posting the URL of the image so that you don't have to save it at all
are you new here?

Attached: damage control.jpg (650x650, 109K)

furby speaks the truth

>if somebody uses a mac i immediately think worse of them.
imagine being this shallow

>Implying it still doesn't waste time on comfy 100Mbps
>What is Clover
>What are write cycles

>Implying
Seething poorfags

Truly the rich patrician's choice. Based zucc

Attached: aid10470-v4-728px-Convert-to-Judaism-Step-1-Version-2.jpg (728x546, 52K)

>100Mbps
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: laughing slut.gif (377x372, 3.46M)

>"Basedboy" didn't get filtered
What?

Hover your mouse over the tab and you'll see it.
Basedboy.

>only poor sóyboys
But I make $217,000/yr and my two biggest hobbies are hockey and boxing. I'm pretty far from poor and I hate sóyboys. Remember, user, the study that showed the amount of homos by OS showed 43% homo, there's still the other 57% of us that aren't faglords.

Now, I will agree with you if you say iPhone users, because they're usually poor as fuck and use financing to get their iPhone so I'll definitely give it to you if you meant iPhone users. Linus Torvalds used to own a Mac ffs. Not a damn thing poor or sóy about him.

OP here, the post was bait but I still don't like Apple

It is way too fucking easy to make a thread that lasts for 3 days on this website. Literally all you have to do is mention Apple, even vaguely.

This pisses me off so much because my c2d mac mini is from 2009, but still runs great and I would love to upgrade to Mojave on it. Oh well, at least my late 2013 air will still get it. I can't imagine them blocking any machines with an i5 since honestly my 2013 air really isn't much different from the current plain macbook model

real s᠋o᠋y᠋boys use arch linux running on a thinkpad

>only poor people use expensive computers

Attached: 1517846247196.gif (430x360, 1.37M)

What's even more impressive is that people will still reply knowing it's bait

basedboys use linux

>He can't into s᠋o᠋y᠋

One time I started a thread about AirPods by asking the question, "Has the court reached a verdict?" and that thread lasted for 3 days and turned into a complete shitshow in about 3 minutes. I was shocked because it was low-effort and it still worked.

You know you could probably do that again and get a lot of (You)s

Kek. Blog post incoming, so disregard if you don't give a fuck. Looking at that chart made me think about the fact that I was way way off the chart by 14. Lost my virginity at 13 to this skinny, nerdy girl. First kiss, first blowjob, and first fuck all in the same day, and after that I went fucking crazy for pussy. Back before the internet there were these phone numbers you could call where you record some info about yourself and people could leave a message for you. Basically like an audio OkCupid. So anyway even at 14 I had a full beard and I was 6'6 and in good shape from basketball, didn't even get carded in nearby towns for booze (not a lot of tall white boys in my hick town so I basically could get away with whatever I wanted to if I played ball) so I lied and said I was 22. Anyway, I was constantly getting messages from cougars and would bang the fuck out of them. They had no fucking clue they were actually getting dicked by a 14 year old. The oldest one I fucked was 49.

tl;dr because I looked older, I made a bunch of women unknowingly commit pedo acts.

So you agree?
Basedboys (boys who are based) use GNU/Linux.

Only s᠋o᠋y᠋boys use MacOS faggot ;)

>Wanting to into s◌y

Nah, I had my fun.
I give you my blessing, though. Here, take this.

Attached: airpods.jpg (332x640, 18K)

Oh yeah i remember that thread.
what a fucking dumpster fire.
rbt.asia/g/thread/64406725

>She still can't

You are gonna overheat that engine son.

>wow le unicode xd im so 1337
you're in Jow Forums not /b/

>Whoosh

Trump uses Samsung and he's not poor either

Well, I guess that disproves OP's hypothesis.

why you can display basedboy without any tricks?

This guy can tell you

sóyboy

basedboy

fuck
even code blocks are subjected to filtering

basedboy
basedboys
onions
Onions
Basedboy

s᠋o᠋y᠋boys

Status symbols.

build quality pajeet, did you learn how to read on a shitting street?

shit bait but i bit
fuck you
ran it on a t420 for a while, pretty stable desu
wiped it after a week tho, while having all the wangblows software was nice, i couldn't stand how locked down it was and kept getting urges to rice shit when you can't

>all this cope

>status symbol that works better and makes your life easier

Better than a $200 walmart laptop, but not than any non consumer crap

>refusing to use good things because le status
ever wonder how those products happened to attain "status symbol" status in the first place?
shit products don't become status symbols.

>shit products don't become status symbols
off yourself

Attached: file.png (1400x1000, 1.5M)

Is there any reason to buy a mac besides "muh status symbol." Whenever I ask someone who uses Macs they tell me because "it'll last you longer" or "the software is better" neither of which are even remotely true. Sometimes they even say "it runs better" which is some if the gayest shit I've ever heard.

Supreme isn't a symbol of anything but tactlessness even amongst the normiest of normies.

Carry on.

Attached: ryan gosling disgust.gif (245x219, 1.79M)

Yes, I bet facebook runs on MacintoshServer2021

No, facebook interface is overloaded, so it work wont on cheap computer, and it runs smooth on a mac, but you won't buy more expensive lenovo, because it dissapointed you twice.

Really, having facebook opened can shut down avarage computer that is weaker than computers I played 3d games that had chat and voicechat and chat in...

Can you explain your landlord? He sold interface for one fucking rounded corner and that is RETARDED.

Yes, everybody do mistakes, but somebody deserve to not be "worshipped"

It's like there's been chat in 90's and nobody cared until there was fucking emojis in it.

Actually profile to meet people doesn't work. You can join two groups a day and all pages you can like are advertisement, not statement.

It's like dude's selling your freedom and you want to act like him?

Kill him or yourself if you like him.

doesn't matter, what he said is still retarded
besides as someone that has normie acquaintances at uni, you'd be surprised ... so fucking surprised

>"it'll last you longer"
It will though. I mean goddamn my mom used an iBook until I basically forced her to get rid of it and upgrade. That was 3 years ago. The goddamned laptop lasted for 20 years.
>"the software is better"
Eh...the built-in stock software is better and Adobe products tend to be faster and more stable. Otherwise, it's generally the same as Windows.

The real reason to get a Mac is the ecosystem. Especially nowadays with Continuity and everything, it tends to make your life a bit easier. Having a physical store to walk into in the event of any problems is also nice.
Also, Linux is a bitch to use and Windows is essentially malware with ads at this point.

>this post
i'm a nigger myself but speak english you human embodiment of a poo

Attached: file.png (640x579, 421K)

It's because of the "just werks" meme, which has a grain of truth to it. You get a MacBook if you want a powerful without dealing with ricing or compiling or wizards or setup or etc and you'd rather have the technology just 'get out of the way' so to speak.

>a powerful without
a powerful machine* without