Certificates

I'm taking the test tomorrow. I've prepared properly, but I'm still nervous. I couldn't get a free practice exam and everyone needs to sign an NDA before taking it (bullshit), so I don't really know what to expect.
Anyone have experience with MS exams? What kind of questions can I expect? Do I need to have function names memorized?
It costs €200, so I'd hate to fail.
General certificate exam experiences are okay too.

Attached: 51TyiYG0SmL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (260x317, 25K)

>C# cert
the absolute state of code monkeys

Easzy €4000/month with just this cert and a small portfolio. I'm too autistic for uni, or I would've gone for a degree.

I took 5 of them. I always used vce files to train and that always worked fine. I did the Windows Server 2012 and the Office 365 modules. Always passed first try. I remember those always having loads of powershell commands. If you know your stuff you'll pass pretty easily. If you're doing the C# module I sadly have no further advice.

>I'm too autistic for x
get over yourself you lazy dumb fuck

Tried it twice. Failed on group assignments both times. I'm not lazy, I taught myself programming over the last four months.
Do you have relevant experiences or useful advice regarding certificate exams to share?

I'll try this, thanks. Are the files included in the program or do I need to track them down?

I'm certified autistic, so if you need any tips and tricks for those tests, I'm your man.

What did you do to fail those assignments?

Too timid to find a group, no way to do it alone. One of them was interviewing people on the street too (linguistics course).

good luck finding a job with no social skills, mate. i was thinking that that i would be left alone peacefully programming away when i applied for an internship but you had to deal with people all the time (muh agile teamwork brah). i can withstand that but they wanted to hang out after work and that's hell.

Attached: Konachan.com - 164172 blue_eyes blue_hair dress headphones jpeg_artifacts original sodapop_(iemaki). (1325x946, 327K)

No you need to hunt them down. You'll need a vce player to do the test exams. If I remember correctly these are some vce sites:
Examcollection
Vceplus
Exams4all

I had a job for a while. Was actually pretty comfy, but they moved the factory to Poland so I (and basically everyone else) was laid off. I'm not afraid that I'll fail at my job because of poor social skills. Colleagues are paid to deal with me, that's completely different from classmates who all pay to be there and would rather not work with the weird kid.

Those are all paid? I found a collection on pirate site, so I'm good.

Post triggered automatically before I got my picture ready.

Attached: pirates.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

No they have free files, usually indicated by a creation date. The premium ones aren't worth it.

Are these tests intended to cram the correct answers? I found one that says "Still valid , Hurry up guys study and pass this one." on the first page. Not exactly what I was looking for, but now I know why MS dislikes "exam dumps". Oh well, this one is probably expired anyway, so it'll work as a practice exam.

Definitely don't use them as an exact copy of an exam. I used them as practice exams. If there was an exact question in it it was nice, but it's to test your knowledge.

Why is the microsoft certification pages almost insufferable to navigate?

Just get the dump like everyone else.

Microsoft exams are rotten due to the pajeets

All the dumps seem to be rotten too. I haven't found one without mistakes yet. I hope the actual exam doesn't have mistakes like these, or I'm fucked.

Attached: dead akarin.png (686x377, 262K)

Attached: Capture.png (996x718, 171K)

Briefmenow

And look at the comment section

>good luck finding a job with no social skills, mate

i am mute, autistic and i make 10 times the minwage from my basement.

>develop and maintain CRUD systems for some factories
>deploy it from scenerarios presented by the client and charge them hosting/maintenance and i keep their systems up to date and implement whatever they can come up to.
>havent left my house in 1 year

Attached: 1526602752369.jpg (350x350, 31K)

You're just lucky because your dad works for nintendo