AMD GREAT AGAIN

IT'S FUCKING OVER, LADIE/S/ AND Jow ForumsENTLEMEN!

We are witnesses of a historical moment, my friends! K6~8 IS GOING TO REPEAT AGAIN TOMORROW AND THEN GETS SURPASSED!
Prepare champagne!
Jew Keller did it!
Papermaster did it!
Super MILF Su did it!
And most importantly - WE DID IT!
IT'S FINALLY OVER! THE TYRANNY OF KIKES HAS ENDED!

Attached: AGAIN.png (909x474, 3.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/blogs/legalpad/2007/02/suit-intel-paid-dell-up-to-1-billion_15.html
mercurynews.com/2009/11/04/n-y-antitrust-suit-contends-intel-used-threats-and-collusion/
marketwatch.com/story/amd-stock-rises-after-strong-revenue-fuels-earnings-beat-2018-07-25
techpowerup.com/246280/amd-reports-second-quarter-2018-financial-results
techpowerup.com/246220/amd-epyc-airport-ads-punch-close-to-the-belt
youtube.com/watch?v=pq7yyVX5C_I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

F U C K I N G
O
V
E
R

Attached: OVER.png (909x471, 3.27M)

what happened ?
why did the stock jump?

I'm out of the loop, fill me in.

Earnings were higher than expected.

Biggest earnings report in seven years even though crypto crashed.

Wow, time to invest that coin then.
Thanks user

that's what I was thinking that's why I was surprised to see the jump in stock price but hey I'm not complaining.

That fucking beta though 3.45... Hold if you have AMD stock... its still a bit speculative as to where this is going. If I wish I had capital to invest a few years ago...

amd went through getting fucked hard on coins before, see the 200 series, when coins crashed, amd had to take what was a 500~$ card and sell it for under 300$ and they still did not shift units.

They didn't ramp, either due to it being impossible or because they learned, im not sure, but this time around nvidia got hit hard.

that said, didn't amd say meaning made up 10% of its gpu market? even a crash there is fairly minimal overall.

time to buy the news

Attached: download.png (246x205, 6K)

10% is not fairly minimal for any serious corporation. If any company lost 8-10% of their business they would be heralded as being in the end times.

Attached: 1532492616312.jpg (727x727, 45K)

Intel is still over 20 times bigger than AMD

Exactly. Sitting on a 10.50 average cost basis with AMD right now. 20x more to go fuckers.

Good for AMD, a more balanced competition is needed and even more after some things intel pull:
money.cnn.com/blogs/legalpad/2007/02/suit-intel-paid-dell-up-to-1-billion_15.html
>But 2007
This kind of crap doesn't gets fixed in a pair of years, if AMD don't get deals to sell they get less money for research and development and it will have difficulties to create competing products. Good that intel was stupid enough to practically stop researching (2%-3% improvements on each generation while cutting a lot of corners, see meltdown) and AMD kicked their ass with ryzen.

Why to take sides with intel? seriously, intel has just looking for ways to screw their customers over the years and looking for ways to cheat the competition. Applauding and cheering them only hurts us, the consumers.

Tbh more like 1%. Most improvements were in tdp and temperatures.

Guys, just remember, Intel might be evil but AMD is retarded. Regardless of who wins you've still got a duopoly.

Why is Intel's Beta less than the Market's? While AMD has x3 the market beta??

>tfw bought amd stock when it was $2 and sold it right before ryzen's release

cucked

You got that mixed up, Intel is so retarded at this point that it's looking for a new Krzanich OUTSIDE Intel, for the first time ever.

Thats a "solid" 500% profit isnt it? Good shit man. Realize your profits, else you end up eating red dildo maket dumps up the ass like our fine pink wojaks at Jow Forums

Amd worked harder on their marketing and they didn't have fake core and clock speed numbers (FX series)

No, AMD is retarded. Intel didn't need to be anti-competitive in the last decade because AMD's "competition" was so trash.

thanks, bought 100k

mercurynews.com/2009/11/04/n-y-antitrust-suit-contends-intel-used-threats-and-collusion/

When ryzen was first announced everyone expected another FX series processor with just a good marketing

> typical Jow Forums poster

>TFW 2 threadripper 2990x builds worth of gains in 1 day.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-26 at 11.17.16 PM.png (348x243, 20K)

>Tfw invested in cryptoshit when i could have just bought amd stock

Attached: 1502685662083.jpg (601x601, 37K)

i dont know how many times i tried to talk people out of the crypto jew, just to get laughed at.

but but MOON

That's why I said last decade. AMD was a void from Phenom II to Ryzen.

>we
robot is so lonely that he starts shilling for a tech company without pay or even acknowledgement just for the feeling of belonging

Pretty happy today after a year of treading water. Bought ~$10k worth when it was sitting around $2.50. Up to ~$65k now. I'm long on AMD though so going to continue to hold.

Nice, do you invest a lot? AMD was my first step into the stock market, bought $500 worth @ ~$12. Not sure when/if I should sell seeming as this is an experiment for me and the money doesn't mean too much to me.

Not for Inturd, lel.

>What happened
marketwatch.com/story/amd-stock-rises-after-strong-revenue-fuels-earnings-beat-2018-07-25

techpowerup.com/246280/amd-reports-second-quarter-2018-financial-results

techpowerup.com/246220/amd-epyc-airport-ads-punch-close-to-the-belt

youtube.com/watch?v=pq7yyVX5C_I

Attached: J 0808.png (440x1004, 3.37M)

AMD was at 16 yesterday morning.
Now it's almost at 20 with a prognosis of going 22~25 easily and a strong advise for Buy from anal yeasts all over the world. Get fucked in the ass Jim "The Intel's cock-sucking shill even worse than Ryan Shrout" Cramer.

>2%-3% improvements on each generation
Sandy -> Ivy = ~5%
Ivy -> Haswell/Broadwell = ~2%
Haswell/Broadwell -> Skylake = ~1%
Skylake -> Kaby Lake = ~0.5%
Kaby -> Covfefe = ~0.2%

Everything (EVERY thing_) that was after Sandy, is a rehashed rebadge of Sandy.

>AMD is retarded
How is it there, in 2010?

>bought 28000$ worth in stock when it was at 1.8
>sold everything when it got to solid/stable 14 per share (sometime during 1600X release)
>bought real estate in Japan for that money, a full house (cost me 45000000¥, or 402500$, which is roughly 98% of the entire sum I got strictly only by investing in AMD's stock) in one of the best regions of Japan to live in nowadays

Attached: d760cfe5fd8e6ee02ee845132c9797624ecd6dae385aedf563ecd1f610b48918.gif (435x284, 2.07M)

|
|>
|
|
|

>downfalllake

Intel Stuck with 14nm Processors Till Holiday 2019

Attached: e08.jpg (700x800, 247K)

epyc gif my lad

>disliking the x86 duopoly makes you a yid
Motherfucker, you worship a corporation.

Reminder that AMD sold its fabs to sand niggers.

>liking x86 to begin with

No one likes x86, it's shit, but it's the dominant ISA for high performance applications.

>Until holiday 2019
AMD's 7nm is already coming out at the end of this year.

Attached: 4536uyrhj.gif (480x360, 2.15M)

Damn for months I am reading good knews about amd and bad knews about Incel, should have invested.

David and Goliath, son

Disgusting.

Figure of speech, little strokes fell great oaks

Stop it.

OH NO NO NO NO
WHILE YOU JERK OFF OVER REVENUE
MOMMY LISA SU IS GETTING BLACKED

Attached: DjCV09MUUAIvULk.jpg (1536x2048, 1.38M)

>mfw I didn't buy low

Attached: 1305813942558.jpg (672x655, 153K)

And you're getting Jewed,how's that feel?

IT'S THE SECOND DAY, FOLKS!
ARE (YOU) READY FOR THE SECOND DAY OF NONSTOP ASSRAPING!?

Attached: ASSRIPPER.png (915x471, 3.29M)

Today, folks!
It's going to happen TO-FUCKING-DAY!
And THEN it's going to SURPASS it! ZEN IS SURPASSING K6 AND K8!
HOLY FUCKING SHIT, THIS IS TRULY HISTORICAL! LEGENDARY!

Attached: K6 & K8 AGAIN.png (429x249, 838K)

>even though crypto crashed
dump it

And now they are not tied to a single fab like Intlel.
>Glofo can't provide enough 7nm supply yet? Ok, we'll fab some stuff at TSMC then.

You mean like facebook losing 20% of its value?

Pretty much this.

Please explain to me what is going on

i'm not a h/w fag

is this the EPYC™ shilling package ?

Kikes get gassed in masses, in just couple hours from now. The LOLOLCAUST of 1007 is going to repeat again. Go google up "AMD K6" and what genocide it caused on Jewtel roughly 20 years ago. Today Zen is not only repeating K6 mass-murder, but is going to SURPASS it, becoming absolute-fucking-LEGEND.

>LOLOLCAUST of 1997
Fix

you don't need to shill the superior product

What does it matter? Why do you guys care if one triumphs over another?

I think the worry used to be that Intel will be left alone as a monopoly

monopolies are not good for progress

Advanced Micro Penis gained so far in % what F***book lost yesterday kek

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED

Because modern AMD is the very epitome of FREEDOM, QUALITY, FEATURES, DESIGN, ENGINEERING, GREAT PRICING, BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY, and HONESTY. They're LITERALLY the good guy here. Inturd, however, is a dirty, greedy, lying, bribing, underwhelming, scamming conglomerate LITERALLY run by Jews all the way through and through.

>look at me
>I'm the kikes now!
t AMD

Because I have approximately $42000 in AMD stock at the moment.

Ahh.

"No Hyper-Threading anymore in HEDT" is what happened.
"14nm+++++++++++++++++++ in 2019" is what happened.
"i7 9700 to cannibalize our own Fukushima housefire i9 garbage" is what happened.
"Brian Krzhanich" is what happened.
"Missing on quarterly profit estimates" is what happened.

Meanwhile, at AMD:
"Everyone loves Zen, everyone buys Zen, Zen delivers greatly on both price and performance with amazing power envelopes, great solid long-term contracts established with major players in enterprise and server, everyone's dropping Xeon in favor of EPBYNC, no security flaws in Zen, constant influx on new models/offerings and absolute backwards compatibility, BIG BUXX in quarterly profits while NOT missing on any estimates at all"

And then it's pic related.

Zen IS K6 again AND going to surpass it. A fucking LEGEND in the making right here and now.

AMD GREAT AGAIN.

Attached: GAS.jpg (1842x552, 716K)

mommy deserves all of the cock she wants

i could only dream of her wanting mine desu

MARKET IS OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

HOLY FUCKING SHIT, Jow ForumsUYSE!
THIS IS IT! IT HAS STARTED!
THE HISTORY RIGHT HERE!
SURPASSING OF K6!
SCREEN THIS SHIT!
A LEGEND IS A-GO!
RIGHT HERE!
RIGHT NOW!

Attached: AMD GREAT AGAIN.png (441x420, 1.42M)

GAS
A
A
A
GAAAAAS

Attached: 545798.png (537x727, 2.98M)

Pretty stable so far, nowhere to rush...it's clearly going to be a push in the last hours.

We is just Reddit tier speaking, that's what I noticed from talking to people who actually use the site.

IT'S AFRAID

Attached: LA CREATURA.jpg (933x786, 419K)

6 hours left. We'll see.

lol

AMD's stock hasn't been this high since Athlon 64.

>Intel didn't need to be anti-competitive in the last decade
While this may be true, they were still anti-competitive anyway

Get. Fucked. Intel. You can't bribe your way out of this one.

Attached: 1528763837735 (1).jpg (1038x1000, 184K)

Athlon 64 is K8, so yes. It's a K6~K8 moment all over again. To surpass it, literally the only thing that need's to be done is to gain anything above 20$ per share, even if it's just 20.01$, since K6 was EXACTLY 20$.

That's a big SKU.

>what is inflation

I told my dad to buy at $11 and he sold when it dipped like 50c
Too bad

This , plus you're ignoring changes in the actual number of shares which would affect the price of a single share. Market cap is a better measure.

That's not the point. Inflation has nothing to do with this. It's only about equaling and then surpassing the same momentum. 20$ per share were 20$ back in 1997, and they're still 20$ per share today, regardless of exchange rates.

$20 in 97 is not the same as $20 in 18
Cringe

AMD right now is a much smaller company than it was in the early to mid 2000s too though. They spun off their fabs and sold off parts of their graphics division to Qualcomm and laid off engineers along the way.