>链接
• IRC: qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/ #/csg/ on rizon
• Discord: discord.gg/bUJ3VGM
• Randomiser: chinkshit.xyz/random/
• Wiki:wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general
• Inforgraphic: chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>新闻
• user starts off with chink shit quiz no answer was provided
• earphones • explicit package content descriptions much to the receivers demise • user buys chink video converter • user's receives screen protectors for redmeme note 5 • user gets chinked on 'stereo' jacks • user again tries to intimidate the rest of csg with his expensive industrial chinkshit purchases • user receives bike stuff, cables, slippers, bags trays and other things • sad frog's watch stuck at customs • user receives his pink animal dick dildo and poe detector • delivery autism • mi wiha tools are under debate 以前

Attached: qianlong.jpg (450x372, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

provideocoalition.com/ts-trs-trrs-trrrs-combating-the-misconnection-epidemic/
aliexpress.com/item/Electro-Shock-Metal-Male-Penis-Plug-Catheter-Electrical-Stimulation-Cock-Ring-Urethral-Dilators-Sound-Sex-Toys/32777283791.html
warosu.org/g/thread/S67453677
aliexpress.com/item/there/32898774201.html
aliexpress.com/item/deadpool/32879807155.html
aliexpress.com/item/cigarettes/32890898836.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

geez I'm getting old

anyone care to help briefly explain what are SPC/TRRRS headphones?

i can google but it would be nice if someone could offer a simple explanation...

>TRRRS
It's audio jack with five contact point: three for headphones and (in case of Sony) — two mics.

>SPC
silver-plated copper

>TRRRS
provideocoalition.com/ts-trs-trrs-trrrs-combating-the-misconnection-epidemic/

Try to not to spend too much time paying attention to audiophile astroturfing about superior cables and so on, though.

So I'm looking at BM46 battery for my old redmeme note 3 pro and results on ali rank nohon battery higher than official(?) xiaomi battery, twice the order number, anyone knows why or have experience with that brand?

Attached: BM46.jpg (1207x538, 229K)

I've read that some combinations cause problems.

Can't find any info on what my Xiaomi 5A jack is...

99% it's regular TRRS.

I'll use these for something

Attached: chinkshit.jpg (1500x2000, 1.26M)

does anyone know any headsets with android pin out that are very similar in design to the apple ones(i.e. without rubber domes to go in your ears), i need a headset for making calls and podcasts and volume control/mic on the lanyard

I surely won't.

Just wanted to get something better than the el-cheapo shit you get at a supermarket. While still being cheap because they're freaking earphones and I just want to ear music not bathe in it.

I just noticed these chink earphones all offer several combinations and after reading on Google, some combinations don't work at all with the device you match them too.

Hence my questions...

Fake generic samsung headset

Nah, just get the cheapest listing.

My guess is that they either got a lot of legit sales or had them inflated a bit [review services for chink stores exist]. Either way, that generally enables Chinese sellers to sell more expensively than the competition because some people just get the models with most ratings as long as the price is not exorbitant.

And should I go high or low impedance? I always chose the lowest I could with the ideia, low impedance, low power requirement.

Have I been wrong all this time?

aliexpress.com/item/Electro-Shock-Metal-Male-Penis-Plug-Catheter-Electrical-Stimulation-Cock-Ring-Urethral-Dilators-Sound-Sex-Toys/32777283791.html

Attached: Electro-Shock-Metal-Male-Penis-Plug-Catheter-Electrical-Stimulation-Cock-Ring-Urethral-Dilators-Soun (800x800, 173K)

BTW in very few instances, the free shipping method is faster on expensive listings. Not usually small items like this battery, though.

Only women and fags care about camera.

TRRS is a 3.55 jack plug variation, the iron rod at the end. TRRRS means tip ring ring ring sleeve, because the TRRS has three rings.

SPC is , silver platted copper for your interconnects, the cable that links A/V.

Long lasting archive link to the previous thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S67453677

Attached: Archive.jpg (1200x900, 294K)

High impedance is mostly for audiophiles that want to avoid catching electromagnetism into their music and that then use amplifiers to provide enough power to hear the actual music.

Low impedance is for everyone else, really.

Isn't 64 ohms a tad too high impedance for some cheap headphones? I'm talking about the VE Monks.

If their sensitivity high enough you can get loud enough sound out of them on a regular phone.

>>

And what would be a good baseline sensitivity so that I can compare them?

I never looked at these different values...

Audiophiles have a point, but the differences between cables is marginal, nor do you need to keep buying better and better gear, eventually you'll get limited to no returns for abnormal prices when you need golden ears to notice any real differences.

Best thing you can do is listen to various headphones, find out what you like about it, then find a dac/amp that fits your needs.

To tell you the truth my ears are garbage, I have trouble differentiating sounds and have hearing problems, and I honestly notice no difference between my HD800 and Chink earphones, neither my sister.

Don't bother with it. Seriously, don't. Most of the things you can afford (and assuming that you are asking advice on csg — it's not that much) will work with your phone just right.

Am I thinking wrong a higher impedance earphone will drain a bit more battery than a low impedance one?

Yeah, but difference will be so marginal it might as well be non-existent.

And I won't risk frying my phones jack by using 64 ohms earphones?

Most phones can drive up to 80ohms at about 100db sensitivity nowadays if you're not having hearing loss to crank the volume up to crazy levels.

I'm looking for the cheapest dakimakura you can buy, I don't care about what waifu is on it, its for a joke.
Where do you shop /csg/?

Attached: river's.edge.waifu.jpg (640x360, 52K)

loliexpress of course

>its for a joke
sure

Shit.

I pretty much had decided on the VE Monks.

Now I see they're nowhere to be found.

Only Plus or Lite Models.

Anyone knows some place where I can get the Monks? Non plus, non lite.

The lower headphones impedance, the higher risk of frying your amp part. But again, you don't need to worry.
Max impedance isn't limited —they just won't play, but nothing gonna happen to your phone.

aliexpress

> its for a joke
aliexpress.com/item/there/32898774201.html

You are a little too late —for about three years.

Perfect.

>105X40CM

ive just received pic related (less than $2 on ali, listing is gone, find another "automatic center punch", there are plenty). this one appears to have a steel housing instead of the regular brass ones that make up most of the listings
works great after lightly adding a bit of grease on the insides. ive also added an m3 washer bellow the hammer bit for extra punching power

Attached: Center-Punch.jpg (800x800, 66K)

I was going from the recommendations on this thread.

Plus the audiobudget site that still has them listed at the top.

Before these messages I knew nothing about them.

I'll have a look at the Quian69 then.

Damn...

If it's just for one joke, smaller & for an existing pillow is probably better?

You can get any other typical size, for example here:
aliexpress.com/item/deadpool/32879807155.html

Also got some of these, they work fine.

I don't think steel matters terribly. You're quite likely to replace the whole $1 punch (even variants with the plastic percussion cap) if the pin wears out anyhow.

>variants with the plastic percussion cap
is the cap actually plastic on those ones? i thought that was just a cover over the metal cap so "laddies" dont hurt their flimsy hands
i thought i should mention it was steel since dropping this onto something your working on might leave a mark, the brass ones probably dont

Anyone who knows how to buy stuff on Taobao? There's a lot of cool Taoist ritual tools and whatnot I'm interested in there that I can't buy on AliExpress.

Are you Taoist?

I'm interested in practicing some forms of Chinese Folk Magic.

get a load of this spastic

wealth byob measure outllander

You should pratice rope knots and then neck yourself.

You want to be made fun of? Shit like that is how you end up being made fun of.

Chink 3.5mm extension cable came in.
Looks fine, works fine, holds a tight connection to both my fone and my heapfone.
€0.87.
Better than the 15 bux they charge at the mediakikemarket here

Attached: nwbgtm.jpg (2000x1500, 1.24M)

Attached: IMG_20180905_162631.png (1080x1356, 134K)

guy asking the earphones questions here

whats the point with the image?

If it's for a joke, just buy a used or "well loved" one off of eBay or Craigslist.

Just making sure Monk brand Monks are right for (you).

Attached: IMG_20180905_163147.png (1080x1517, 350K)

The first of my Ali Sale items came in today, a Yongnuo 560IV. From what I've gathered this model is considered the best bang for the buck when it comes to manual flashes and normally retails around €60 on Ali and €80 in local stores. During the sale one seller lowered the price to €52 and by adding a coupon I ended up spending only €44 including shipping from Spain, which means no import fees.

Now all that's left are 3 more packages from China, 2 of which already landed at the local airport. So, what orders are you waiting on /csg/?

Attached: order.jpg (1299x974, 357K)

Yes, it is hard plastic, so you can apply a hammer if necessary.

Attached: IMG_20180905_225108.jpg (451x772, 54K)

> Yongnuo 560IV
> From what I've gathered this model is considered the best bang for the buck when it comes to manual flashes
I MUCH prefer the YN660 because it has better controls, more power and no real danger of dieing at [prolonged and/or in warm climate] 1/1 output. To the point where I'd consider it a far better deal overall.

But sure, the YN560 IV is certainly usable.

> Meet national safety stardards
Is ther such a thing as a chinese sex toy safety standard ???
Check BigCliveDotCom youtube channel, he made a disassembly of one of these.
Spoiler : wouldn't get near my penis

Hello, I am the OP of:
As nobody got the answer, they're racket re-stringing gripper pads for fixed clamps.

a bit worthless since the Monks can't be found anywhere and the Plus and Lite models don't have that great reviews...

I'm only asking how to buy stuff from Taobao, why get all hostile?

You want to get Taoist thingies that you have absolutely no connection to/with.

Morons need to be called and singled out. Otherwise it just becomes a circlejerk eco-box.

In case you still haven't gotten it, you are one massive idiot. That or a stupid underage kid.

You should get the Headroom MS16's

Got some """cigarettes""" today!
aliexpress.com/item/cigarettes/32890898836.html

Attached: IMG_0052.jpg (3648x2736, 2.67M)

Are they made of metal?

thats too much for a meme thing like this

Whats a good comfortable wireless mouse for bigger hands preferably under 10$?

just "came" in /csg/. How long till my dick falls off?
wish me luck lads.

Attached: 174-0123K.jpg (790x785, 245K)

Fucking chinks with their $7 - $144 listings or listing one colour for a lower price but emptied stock.
I just want the cheapest Xiaomi gateway.

You fucking retards this isn't that one set where there was a partnership. This is literally just a Wiha driver being marketed as Xiaomi as well, not even rebranded. This specific model has been out for years now.

Attached: .png (1246x860, 307K)

listing says ABS which google tells me is a cheap plastic.

do asian girls not have armpits?

clearly plastic from the photos
meh, unless you are a drunk-o that spends the day smoking or with a toothpick in your gob i dont see the appeal (might be a good meme for a restaurant to order a batch of those to put on the tables during halloween or something, but it would have to be like $2 for 100pcs)

>this isn't that one set where there was a partnership
That's not new. Not nearly all Mija things are developed by/for Xiaomi. It can also just be Xiaomi's stamp of approval / a pure retail channel partnership.

Of course, if you are telling me that Wiha isn't doing that deal either and they just imported these from 3rd parties without Wiha involvement, then I would actually be surprised.

The thought of the low quality is making me uncomfortable

Welcome to the chan, kid.
This is one EDGY place!

Attached: 1496793495902.jpg (183x183, 21K)

>>>/global/rules/2

OwO what are these?

Attached: IMG_1076.jpg (3264x2448, 1.96M)

My dear chink friend sent a note

Attached: IMG_1079.jpg (3264x2448, 1.73M)

aaa, just open it
better not be some dildo

For the first one, I got some meme T2. And they feel pretty good, and they're not too huge to make me look like a frankestain.
Also, could someone explain me how to connect the wire to the buds? I don't want to just jam it in

Attached: IMG_1081.jpg (3264x2448, 1.78M)

Wild & semi-educated guess: Tin Audio T2?

Too late senpai. Already posted and yes, a pair of T2.

Also, I got this for work. It's a tube cutter, but this thing is too big, and sometimes I have to cut tubes on really small spaces, also it didn't help that the package said "wish" when I got it from aly.

Attached: IMG_1082.jpg (3264x2448, 1.49M)

i ordered one of the red version of one of those just a couple of days ago. freaky

I'd like to buy led strips and have zero knowledge about them
I need them to:
- be RGB
- be able to illuminate a small room
- not make a housefire
- can colors from hardware

I can solder, have minimal electronics knowledge, have programming knowledge, have programmed arduinos. Living in EU if it matters because power plugs

Please help me what to buy, what to use

what costume should i get for halloween, /csg/?

Attached: send help.jpg (228x151, 13K)

>Too late senpai. Already posted and yes, a pair of T2.
Yea, knew it! I wasn't cheating, promise. The page hadn't auto-updated yet when I type in my guess.

>Also, could someone explain me how to connect the wire to the buds? I don't want to just jam it in
That's precisely what you need to do. You just press the connectors in until they go *click*.

Attached you will find undeniable proof that the Jow Forums mods are being paid by the chinese government.

They are using bogus bans to prevent /csg/ from being renamed to /tsg/.

Attached: chinkmods.png (1067x439, 96K)

Sandpaper interior?

>complaining about moderation

british khaki wool balaclava

what should I do? extend it?

Attached: Screenshot_20180905-192912_AliExpress.jpg (1080x3634, 745K)

yeah sure, give the chink a chance. you can always dispute later.

no, nice and soft. feels good man.

Attached: 392.png (444x560, 79K)

>announcing sages

No, too lewd.

>lithuanian timezone

Attached: 1200px-Villainc.svg.png (1200x1641, 171K)

The great question of the ages:

>SHENZHEN
or
>HONG KONG

Attached: angievarona.jpg (809x809, 82K)

this, there's literally a rule against it