U JELLY?

U JELLY?

Attached: i9.jpg (2048x1536, 410K)

lmao what a brainlet

Nah senpai I'm golden.

Attached: 1685281-n0.jpg (560x700, 55K)

OP sucks cocks best, thats why he has money to throw on overpriced cpus.

Intel Core i7-8700K btw f a m

Cucked
Based

no thanks, I don't want my processor to have 24+ hardware security vulnerabilities out of the box

t. Ryzen 7 1700 owner and soon to be 7nm Zen2 owner

retards, enjoy your 25 vulnerabilities
>nothing is ever safe t. intlel
unironically cucking yourself
jelly poorfag. it's not about the money, it's a garbage buggy product.

the hardware vulnerabilities are only relevant for servers. you would already have to be owned to be effected by them on a home pc.

are you seriously defending intel here? are you seriously defending insecure products that were launched by intel who knew about these insecurities before they were launched?

Nope, I am not even gonna give you the benefit of the doubt here

weak bait. Closing this tab right here right now.

have fun when some hacking group steals all your bank's money or hacks your government's data or cloud storage provider's data because you are fine with them using Intel processors.

Bye. If you're gonna try to get guaranteed replies, please make it somewhat believable thanks

>muh secuwity muh vulnerabilities
>durrr muh hackers
You retards have no idea what your buzzwords even mean. It means absolutely nothing for the average home user no matter how you spin it. There are plenty reasons for choosing AMD but this is the most retarded one.

It's an AMD shill talking point.

Dude it's fucking hard to play Silent Hill 3 on a foggy morning while bunch of hack3rz penetrating my PC. Damn I hate those rascals.

i have a 6700k upgraded from L5420 and i have to say op really is a retarded mongoloid for not getting amd

ah ok,so your fine with your bank buying insecure servers that handle your money

good to now. how's that10nm dumpster fire that hss been delayed for 6 years going? :]

Not really, I probably won't care about new CPUs until my i7 950 dies. I doubt it is going to do so anytime soon.

good goy

>muh 3 fps
Winbabbies, their gaymes, fps and 20 year old vulnerabilites.

not really. would be jelly if you had a high end TR though

No, you just paid twice the price for 10% more performance.

I'm just not dumb.

intel shills on full patrol tonight

delid dis you stupid goy

>the hardware vulnerabilities are only relevant for servers

Attached: 1537563831400.png (620x581, 16K)

Its damage control, turns out coffee lake and skylake x rebrands are noncompetitive and shit

amd epic

when it comes to gaming , get either the 2600x or the 8600k.

at the moment the 8600k is alot more exspensive for benifits you'll never see unless your matching it with a powerfull GPU and a high refresh monitor.

fighting over those shit is dumb.

there are no bad cpu's only bad prices.

as a 7980xe owner im actually kinda salty, i only bought this a few weeks ago

Not really, I got this too

dumb gaymer kid

Attached: IMG_20181010_164820.jpg (4128x3096, 3.69M)