Techpill me Jow Forums, Should I change majors to Electronics Engineering Technology?

Techpill me Jow Forums, Should I change majors to Electronics Engineering Technology?

Attached: 2012-11-18-pippin.jpg (1280x634, 55K)

Don't major in anything.

Just become a garbage man, make money, and go home and enjoy your hobbies.

studying STEM is fine but TE is bugman territory

Bugman?

i'm feeling this more and more now
Did compsci and got a comfy job in it, downside is now I hate my hobby and can't do any in my own time without feeling like i am wasting time.

Should have become an engineer like I wanted to as a kid. fuck

>Electronics Engineering Technology
This sounds like an AAS degree.

should I go to college or kill myself?

flip a coin and do one or the other instantaneously
you won't do it pussy

Neither

>Should have become an engineer like I wanted to as a kid. fuck
What kind? Structural here and they work us 60 hrs/week for 60k given a master's degree and 5 years experience. It's not worth it.

How do I make 100k with minimal effort?

It is.
Source: Me, I'm currently doing it.

It's like EE but without the analog and digital signal processing courses. You do basic AC and DC circuit theory, Electronics (diodes, transistors, SCRs, bias circuits, amplifiers, etc.), digital electronics, microcontrollers, a course on Instrumentation and finally control systems. At my school we use orCAD, multisim, Labview, and an old version of MPLab for programming the PIC 16F877s we used for micro. There were also Xilinx Spartan 3 FPGAs we programmed late in Advanced Digital. And we used some kind of software to program the PLCs for Control Systems too but I forgot what the name of it was. And you also have to do a design project before you graduate.

I think that's all the electronics courses.

this board gets 3 posts a minute. it's a very slow board. it's literally 10 people trolling themselves

I always put university on a pedastel as a kid.
Now that I'm in it, I hate every minute I spend at that hellhole.

Suicide isn't even an option, since I would put my family into huge debt.

Attached: 1541097937133.png (320x294, 152K)

Stock market, but you're gonna need a fair bit of money up front. The safer the stock you invest in the higher the price so the more money you're gonna need to purchase enough shares to make a significant amount of money in a reasonable amount of time.

If you're willing to make riskier investments you can start with less money since the stock prices will be cheaper but it's a riskier investment and you're more likely to lose the most of the money you put in.

bump

yes Electronic or Computer Engineering
CS is death sentence

>garbage man
>make money
Choose one

I still would like to toy around with one of these

lol Jow Forums got tired of the CS meme? i saw this coming have fun with EE dude.

Jesus christ that's trash for those requirements.

I make more as an unlicensed electrician.

i can't get a fucking job i went to school and was the top of my class seriously everyone there including the teacher was sub 90 IQ and had no dexterity

>min wage
>exempt from taxes
>free housing, health care and insurances
>food stamps
>no bills or loans to pay off from college
>more in pocket money and stress free leisure time to do what you enjoy after work than the average "middle class" office slave employee
I'll take both.

computer engineering is a terrible degree. you dont learn enough to become an electronics engineer or a software engineer. neither side wants you and it shows a lack of direction. pick one or the other and go all in.

This but unironically
Dilbert comic strip's garbage man > all garbage men tho
may I suggest a third course of action...?

this, although software companies care more about just having the degree and you can make up the skills portion more easily. I took a mix of classes as an EE/CE student and only got interviews with software companies despite never applying to them (recruiters finding my resume) and applying to tons of electrical and computer engineering positions. The engineering courseload was also far harder and had very little in the way of impressive projects outside of the capstone that was assigned to you.