Why do people do this

Why do people do this

Attached: 1_Voq44Jb4yyR0Ix2Jern4MQ.jpg (2000x986, 383K)

too poor to buy a full mechanical keyboard

Psychobubble

You mean using a wireless mouse?

wireless mice are great, fuck wires. I dont play games

>Going so far and not using dvorak,
Might as well go all in

>that 10ms latency

That looks really comfy. But I would definitely need number keys.

this is usually someone's 5th or 6th extra keyboard, you retarded nigger

modern wireless mice don't suffer too much from latency any more, but that looks like a shit mouse so idk this guy is retarded

I have a numpad layer on my daisy
nm, are 123, r. space is zero and it goes up from there.
maximum comfy, I get my small autistic board and have a full numpad

Wireless mouse makes sense when using a laptop, but a desktop? Learn to wire correctly idiot.

Tiny baby hands

because they don't know the keyboard well enough to not use a mouse.

homosexuality
look at it
the proportions are undeniably phallic, the mousepad is leather, and the microusb port isn't hidden. he wants everyone to know he likes to get plugged by leather daddies

Because they hate keyboards with a passion and want to punish themselves for having to touch one.

it is smaller than my dick bro

I think it would make more sense to have the people with giant keyboards they have to jump all over try and explain themselves.
Everything is directly under my fingers at all times - I never have to think or look or stretch or move or anything, it's all right there, it's awesome.

Attached: loliboard.png (3624x1208, 64K)

people really like to take phone pictures of their dumb purchases

DVORAK is really only useful if the only keyboard you ever use is your own and you dont care about hotkeys, other than that its still not worth it as it takes a year to get used to for such a small improvement
t. former DVORAK user

40%'s are the true technology, I feel so sorry for the retards that have to have arrow keys haha, fucking babies.

Attached: me_irl.jpg (275x183, 6K)

>not having an hjkl arrow key layer flanked by page up page down and mouse keys on the left hand side
literally haven't touched a mouse in months

I could live without dedicated function keys, but having even numbers on another layer would be annoying as fuck.

Anyone know what exact keyboard that is?

People do dumb things out of love, user.

Attached: tumblr_otk3w03cIP1s769dlo1_500.png (446x427, 242K)

It's the Vortex Core
The Vortex Vibe is what I use and it's bigger but more comfy

because some people are retarded. Lack of function keys is acceptable, number keys.. not so much.. Also what the hell, how am I supposed to do shit on this without PgUp/PgDn and Home/End buttons? This would be a slow as fuck experience

because it's the desktop equivalent of a fedora

Hipster faggotry

A 75% keyboard is the perfect mix of size and effienency. People who use keyboards like that probably have a WPM below 60 and are thus barely hindered by such a device.

Attached: 1521281507334.jpg (1280x1812, 305K)

No, sorry, 75% is also hipster faggotry. Anything smaller than TKL is.

75% keyboards have the exact same functionality as a TKL you buttblasted turbofag.

Attached: 1522025182810.gif (363x500, 1.64M)

It's not about the functionality, you flaming faggot, It's about the layout. By your retarded logic, you can claim a 12% has the exact same functionality just because it has 10 layers.

why do people do this?

Attached: GameCube-Controllers-ASCII-Keyboard.jpg (700x501, 161K)

All the keys on a 75% keyboard are all in ergonomic and easy to press positions. In fact they are even closer together than on a TKL thus making the 75% keyboard the fastest standard keyboard layout, the same can sadly not be said for shitty 66%s and below, that is what I meant by functionality. Please sell that piece of garbage that you call a keyboard and build a superior 75% with gateron linear switches immediately.

Attached: 1531859862183.png (720x965, 899K)

I haven't found any quality wired mice that isn't le epic rgb gayman mouse. I'll keep using my wireless MX Master, thanks.

hahahah

>idolshitter
>thinks his meme hipster keyboards are any good
As expected

>resorting to namecalling on an anime website

I don't see why you're having such a hard time admiting that you are wrong. If it's post purchase rationalization then remember that you probably only spent a few hundred dollars on it, that's honestly not that much.

Attached: 1524607090053.jpg (2644x4366, 884K)

thats cute as fuck desu

It's a desk fedora.

>linear switches

Y I K E S

Anything other than linear or buckling spring keyswitches are useless memecancer, that includes Topre and Beamspring.

Attached: 1515798149046.png (1500x1333, 1.72M)

Money.

A good chunk of it is ergonomics, as your fingers don't need to stretch around, instead going into weird oddly specific layers and binds and whatnot. But the real reason is money.

Switches, MCUs, PCBs and everything cost, and a good damn chunk of that is switches and caps. The board I'm finishing up is a ErgoDox with 50 keys. That's like a few bucks in switches and cheap caps, some change on parts (most expensive being the MCU) and a PCB. Cases will fucking kill your budgets.

That's why I'm working on this caseless keyboard, by omitting a case there goes 40+$ on the price. The MCU is a SMD component so it can be mounted on the bottom (saving PCB area and leaving clearance). This thing is going to sell as a kit for 45$ with components (before mkg discount).

That gets you a keyboard that is programmable at the board level, a portable ergo setup and can mount whatever fucking weird ass switch you want (and if you want something wonk like MX LP or Kailh Choc, those can be run).

A full size keyboard PCB is expensive to run off without group buys, throw in dev time and everything else needed to make a production level keyboard and you end up pricing out hobbyist boards. Right now the barrier to entry is firing up KiCad and learning. My store has them up right now, the fact that a broke ass guy in the middle of nowhere can do this is ridiculous.

Attached: Untitled.png (1431x778, 148K)

Do you think they put spaces between keys to make it slower and worse? They are there for a reason. Having everything in one big bunch is NOT faster, easier or more ergonomic. It makes it terrible. Tenkeyless is and always will be better than meme layouts.

>All the keys on a 75% keyboard are all in ergonomic and easy to press positions
no they're fucking not
>In fact they are even closer together than on a TKL
implying this is a positive
>thus making the 75% keyboard the fastest standard keyboard layout
retard confirmed
>Please sell that piece of garbage that you call a keyboard and build a superior 75% with gateron linear switches immediately.
jesus. do yourself a favor and get an alps keyboard

>t. has to look at the keyboard while typing

Seriously, if misclicking and accidently hitting a function key is a serious concern for you when using a 75% keyboard then you're probably not a very good typist. And then that begs the question, why are you even spending money on some fancy keyboard in the first place? The board has the strangest divide between greedy buypiggus and jealous poorfags.

Attached: 1514289924217.jpg (3248x2281, 502K)

Easiest way to tell is how DIY a keyboard looks, good chance if you built your own you know how to type.

If you bought a Anne Pro and dropped 300$ on artisans for reddit, you're probably just a fag. Alternatively, LED rice.

>gateron
>linear
lmaoing@your life senpai. Get real switches like the outemu skys or atleast kailh boxed.

Attached: 1539780036318.jpg (310x310, 18K)

I had to type on a nonmech keyboard recently.
Why on earth do people put up with such awfulness?
There was a time once when I too wouldn't have believed it made much of a difference or really mattered, but holy shit it was literally unusable.

Attached: wiring2.jpg (1000x5000, 1.84M)

look up 60% keyboards

Normalfags, user.

I got a chance to listen to a pair of Apple airpods a few days ago, after 30 seconds I decided that I'd rather imagine the music than listen to it anymore. The fact that it's "convient" is like saying that it's convient that I could drink my own piss if I was thirsty. I went home and pulled out my STAX SR-009S and all was good once more.

Attached: 1529875411007.jpg (913x1490, 185K)

Because faggy basedboys can't handle a big, black monstrosity. They opt out for the smaller, white one.

> no Fs keys for debugging

Attached: 4.jpg (600x450, 78K)

sub-75% keyboards are disgusting indeed, but they do have function keys, but they're on different layers. Please don't embarass people who recognise the overwhelming inferiority of hipster memeboards, user.

Attached: 1520645815028.jpg (640x905, 62K)

They are drunks with bottles and wine glasses cluttering their desks. Or other drug paraphernalia.

What do you mean?

Attached: IMG_20181115_111050.jpg (4048x3036, 2.88M)

hipster faggots

Also, the layout. (Has 1-hand access to all the f-keys)

Attached: nuh8kgdfdg211.png (2043x663, 152K)

>no numpad
>wireless mouse
Goes to show that the owner of this setup doesn't do work on it, and therefore uses his desk as decoration.

if your layout isn't dvorak or dvorak-programmer you don't deserve a keyboard

Attached: 08752920987502987109873.jpg (728x410, 23K)

Agree on the 75%. Don't really care much about the switches.

If you are a frogposter you don't deserve to have your post taken seriously.

t. qwertypleb
enjoy your rsi

Actually I use an ABCDEF order keyboard like God intended.

cuckboard

Nobody's looking at the keyboard, brainlet. Can't you honestly figure out how grouping up certain types of keys with gaps will help when NOT looking? You can feel the group edge and find everything by touching. This is such a common thing that I have a hard time believing you didn't know this. You still found a way to sound condecending even when you had to assume that the gaps are for people that stare at the keyboard all day. Was this 75% your first keyboard ever?

based and redpilled

You can feel what key you're on buy feeling the size of it, if it's longer than usual then it's not a character key.

Clearly you've never used a 75% keyboard before. Now that you've been thoroughly and undoubtably BTFO, can you apologize and sell your shitty memeboard already?

Attached: 1527177043012.jpg (646x743, 66K)

debased and cringepilled

brainlets need keyboardlets

Attached: wn26t52p-1416218879.jpg (926x703, 49K)

I haven't and I won't, given that tenkeyless is superior to it in every way. Have fun justifying your meme size to everyone every day, which is what you seem to be doing. I'll keep the gaps that benefit way more and clearer than trying to measure the width of each button. Clearly you've never used a larger keyboard if you didn't know this. Nothing feels as clear as a gap after a key group. You'll never be able to refute this absolute fact.

>this is usually someone's 5th or 6th extra keyboard, you retarded nigger
Most people I know only have 2 hands

nice picture of people who use 66% and below keyboards

Alright fine, I still think 75% keyboards are master race but my very close second choice is TKL. I'll let you go in favour of continuing to bash layerfags.

Attached: 1517925391920.png (800x1200, 1.93M)

probably it is time to go outside

Actually I like 75% keyboards
But this one is too small

Maybe because you're a dumb blind fuck

Attached: asus_cerberus_mouse_7.jpg (648x454, 29K)

mech is a meme and so are you.

Not true I have Logitech G603 and it has low and high response rate switch.
If you switch to high you can have close to wired mouse performance.
But I keep it on low because I don't need more. For gayms I have a controller

So that they can have a doritos plate on the left and a mountain dew on the right. Its called fatty space efficiency.

>Why do people do this
Because faggits love attention
Faggits are like women
Women are like children
Children will do all sorts of stupid things for attention

Jesus fuck that artist needs to take an anatomy class

DAMN dude you're so redpilled!

Attached: 243v131c1324431.jpg (884x847, 63K)

>glowing "devil" logo
>not gaming
>literally says GAMING on the box

Attached: 614iZ5jNYAL._SL1000_.jpg (1000x1000, 97K)

unironically autism

less bloat, helps you focus on shitposting

Attached: crop-IMG_20180412_175250.jpg (3200x2400, 2.19M)

Only true for cheap and older mices. Nowadays even FPS pro players use them.

Where can I get this?

>on Jow Forums
>this fucking retarded
is this the norm now? havent been here in a few months.

Does this look le epic gamen for you?

Attached: pro-gaming-mouse.png (521x342, 138K)

You can change the led color or even turn it off completely

Attached: Logitech pro.png (1200x1200, 208K)

are you a tranny?

the best type, grandpa tranny with hanging balls

>Does this look le epic gamen for you?
A little.

Attached: 3-Tasten-Maus_Microsoft.jpg (800x701, 353K)

Theres ZERO reasons to not have a full sized keyboard, with numpad included.

mx master is a great mouse

unless you are a mental ill retarded tranny

Bloat. Definelety should use a 30% instead.

Attached: peak performance keyboard.jpg (796x596, 108K)

Bloatard

Attached: serveimage.jpg (3024x4032, 747K)

>not typing everything in morse
This is definitely peak minimalism