Blank keycap keyboard

>2018
>Not using a blank keycap mechanical keyboard
>Still reading letters and symbols on your keycaps
What does it feel like to be a brainlet?

Attached: DK-4-Ultimate.jpg (1023x551, 46K)

I don't read my keycaps but i'm also not an autistic nerd who would go out of my way to spend money on blank keys to let people know how much of an elite hacker i am

god what a useless thread... i fucking hate this board sometimes

>not having your keycaps covered by a thick layer of dried cum and filth, rendering whatever may have been printed on them unreadable
fuckin casual

>2018
>having keycaps on your keyboard

I bought that exact keyboard, not to be an elite hacker but to learn touch typing at an accelerated rate.

how the fuck do you not know how to touchtype in the currrent year? are you a zoomer who's never used a real, not on-screen keyboard?

I did not know how to touchtype because I kept cheating during class to get good grades. As a result I have been using only two fingers before severely limiting my typing speed.

I had to relearn it around age 20 which was pretty painful at first.

>I did not know how to touchtype because I kept cheating during class to get good grades

why do you need classes to learn how to touchtype? do you not use a computer daily?

>pay more
>get less
You're the brainlet here, faggot.

>memechanical
No idea, you tell me.

>Oh, your sandwich didn't have any feces on it? I paid way less and mine had tons of shit, you got scammed badly.

I have one and it's pretty useless.

My mech. keyboard is 10 years old and works fine, I just can't use it, and since it has blank keycaps, nobody I know wants it. I'm probably going to donate it to Goodwill.

had mine for years now.

Attached: IMG_20181115_234252.jpg (1251x938, 150K)

I do, and I had a chance to learn it in school I mean. But it was not giving the desired grades so I started cheating. I started practicing touch typing around 4 years later because I realised what I had done.

keyboardletterlesslets normal typing w/out spellcheck
>Bkaml krycsp kwtbpatf...

Grossly underrated.

Who gives a fuck? I don't read my keycaps 99.99% of the time, but I want them there for if I absolutely have to. And before any of you smart dickheads say anything, I have worked as an audio typist and I have a WPM over 100. So if I still look at my keys occasionally then all of you smart cunts do too, except maybe a few autistic spackers but whatever. Also I guess it's relevant that I am currently using a keyboard with a US layout, which I have been using for over a year now, despite having used a UK layout for the 30 years prior to that. Regardless, the point is that I know my way around a keyboard and I would still always choose to have symbols on my keys. I believe that you'd have to be a severe autist to choose otherwise.

Unironically this, this is the exact shit I wanted to say. Good job user, fuck this brainlet.

They're ugly.

Well of the advantages of having a keyboard with blank keycaps is that you can change your keyboard layout whenever to whatever you want. The keycaps will never display wrongly.

Well said user.

Attached: DpQ9YJl.jpg (700x700, 45K)

It doesn't fucking matter though. My keyboard with a US layout displays things slightly incorrectly for my UK use but I just memorise the few things that are slightly different and everything else works fine.

No letters are fine, but no numbers and other shit is just stupid.