God Tier Tech Tubers

Who is your MUST WATCH tech youtuber?

Attached: zomg.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=txOr7WVlh6M
youtube.com/watch?v=UMzXMvOaTZk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nobody, form your own opinions you fucking pleb.

septic five

Is that entitled faggot still uploading videos? Jesus, I thought he fell off the face of the earth.

I'm not a zoomer nor a redditor.

who's this newmale

Wish this motherfucker would stop working on his game and make more retro bright vids

Attached: 18888575_1729625013720336_201639802490060800_n.jpg (854x640, 54K)

liveoverflow bretty good if youre into ctf. He's like a good mix of amateur and knowledgable, so if you're just getting into security its a pretty fun ride to watch him learn shit

This dude is pure kino.

Attached: 4239ffb414b5e32c49b1b58d1d86f2f2ab2d6ff1.jpg (1152x720, 66K)

Yeah the fact that he's sheltered his wife into this delusional liberal biased box is pretty sad and troubling. The poor woman literally thinks anyone that's a Trump supporter is a secret klansmen or an older white cis male that goes on lynch mobs for minorities is pathetic and laugable.

Wow, how's about he stops over sheltering his wife and let her experience the real world like a grown adult vs being a scared paranoid child that's literally afraid of her own shadow?

I remember back in the day when Chris would do live streams in that home office of his with red curtains. There would be a large television monitor, a chat screen always alive and scrolling, and a lively air to it all. He was quite popular during this time period. I bet he was in the top 200 YouTube channels in 2010 or so. However, things changed, bit by bit, over the years.

Things that might have turned off some over his YouTube career:

* His constant devotion to Apple for many years,

* His anti-Trump paranoia,

* The intense liking of Star Wars and LEGO that becomes obnoxious and alarming to those not into it so much,

* His unwillingness to alter his videos, still believing that most viewers wanted videos formatted in the style of 2008 YouTube

* The numerous years he praised bacon and meat to an almost annoying level and then suddenly became a devotee to the church of veganism

Things come and go in life. Chris will never regain that position he held on YouTube a decade ago. Those windows have long since closed with numerous others desperately trying to get their shot at wedging through them, though.

I stopped watching when he got divorced and started talking to that mail order bride

the man got boring after he got remarried and stop doing proper tech reviews, he blabbers too much about children and his lwife and became another boring youtube vlogger

Fran

He just blantanrly said that his channel "was never a tech channel to begin with" and started his dumb fuck vlogs

:)

Attached: IMG_20181008_061918.png (1438x797, 1.13M)

I don't watch "Tubers" because I'm not 12 years old
I much prefer online forums and mailing lists

Pirillo lost his supporters because he got Trump derangement syndrome would post political rants all over social and then get snotty & ban anyone who replied in disagreement. I think he pretty much said at one point that anyone even voting 3rd party are bad people...u must vote Hillary or you're his enemy. 1. People got tired of the political posts and 2. I think he underestimated the amount of supporters who disgreed with him politically probably wasn't quite half but 30-40% is a decent chunk to pretty much tell you don't want them supporting you anymore and well that's exactly what all of us did.

That. Legit info come in text.

Believes building and managing your own computers is too hard

youtube.com/watch?v=txOr7WVlh6M

nice truck full of EMPTY iphone boxes

Attached: e28a86d740eff6e02a0717418cc9c7b6.png (837x386, 591K)

LGR
Techmoan
Linus
Flossy Carter
Dave Lee

Jerryrigeverything

Druaga1.

electroBOOM and bigclivedotcom. mainly because you actually fucking learn things instead of listen to paid shilling and angry retarded opinions

don't forget 8-Bit Guy

Attached: LsBoVPo.jpg (680x453, 61K)

Attached: follow-your-leader-ledditfag.png (300x142, 27K)

Nice keyboard

There is literally nothing wrong with Reddit. I would never have tweaked Firefox quantum to be perfect without hours of browsing Jow ForumsFirefoxCSS/

forgot pic

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1080, 215K)

This doesn't make sense in context you dumb nigger.

Name one thing bad about technigger.

Really? I actually haven't watched him in years and thought he disappeared. If I remember correctly though, his earliest indication of where he was politically was in a video that was pretty much a love letter to Ron Paul.

Why does he keep making these retarded faces for his thumbnails?
Is his phone stuck on 2007?

Attached: 1299632254.jpg (300x387, 103K)

Yes

Level1Techs (but not so much teh news videos)
Techmoan
EEVBlog
(CCC and DefCon archives)
iPadRehab and Louis Rossmann (mileage may vary per video)
CGP Grey
AdoredTV
CNLohr

Sub-optimal tier:
Linus Tech Tips
Tom Scott

Crap; forgot Technology Connections

>Tom Scott

I wouldn't necessarily put him in the tech YouTuber category, I think educational entertainment seems to fit him better.

Same goes for CGP Grey.

>tech youtuber
they are all garbage

Dude his channel has been falling of drastically since like 2013, trump has nothing to do with it.

fpbp

Good call

Here's a weird one, good, but inconsistent as hell:
Halkun
I really wish he'd finished the Gears series

Luke smith, lowspecgamer, and a bunch of other youtubers that teach me how to have good machines while being broke

Best autist, he is all of us in 15-20 years.

>will THIS phone be my new daily driver?
>THIS phone will change everything
>now THIS phone is something we've never seen before
>will THIS phone be my new daily driver?

I miss luke

Hey goys, what would you want to see from a Jow Forums focused tech youtuber?

Even just everyday hacks in vlog form could be interesting with the right person.
Like a mixture of TalesFromTechSupport and a CCC/Defcon lecture

"I came across this stupid thing: turns out on esoteric platform y you need to configure z; but that's a crappy solution so instead I did x"

Looking at weird bits of software
Ex: youtube.com/watch?v=UMzXMvOaTZk

VMs + phone scammers

You get the idea.

Thanks, I don't know how to get phone scammers to call me up but everything else seems pretty doable.

>This dude is pure kino.
Sure. If you happen to be 12.
>nice truck full of EMPTY iphone boxes
Can you expand on this fiasco?

Attached: Linus Tech Tips.jpg (1200x900, 154K)

Why are chinks always so flat chested??

Also he named his kid Jedi

Honestly, top quality bait right here.

They get their milkies from onions instead.

here
www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyEUseWuQT8

Election night, 2016. Chris Pirillo starts spewing crap on facebook about how iPhones and iPads will double in price and whatnot. Only a handful of replies so I chime in - Apple has an insane profit margin, uses very cheap labor, etc etc.

HE DELETES THE POST.

If your favourite tech tuber has ever done any of the following, then he/she is trash:
>paid review
>sponsored video
>put political/religious opinions in a tech video
>has ever said "smash that like button"
>grovelling for subscribers and patreons
>"support me"
>reviews free item sent in from [chinese company]

danoct9

Hey guys it's lockercuck buy a spot on my forum omg Apple is the best they're so easy to repair! My wife's new boyfriend knows an apple genius he told me so

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-16-16-05-47.png (1280x720, 389K)

>jewtube
>jewgle

Attached: 1504562149079.jpg (724x1024, 280K)

>posts the ultra basedboy jew

Attached: 67oxkZQm_400x400.jpg (400x400, 30K)

smokers?

Attached: drugga1.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

the only correct answer so far

Hit a nerve there, blumfyboi?

Lol, looks worse than default

Since that shitawful movie he made he's not THE nerd anymore.

He is good

druaga1 here

where did the hair go?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

not really what OP asked for.

this

Luke Smith. Wincucks BTFO.

I'll give you two.
1) shill
2) nigger

LGR
Techmoan
Ahoy
Nostalgia Nerd

Techmoan

My own channel

There's literally nothing wrong being black

ReviewTechUSA

Personal favorite

Live_Overflow

Attached: Justine_Ezarik_at_the_2010_Streamy_Awards.jpg (2000x2852, 553K)

>Neckbeard has been on Jow Forums for so long he thinks going out means just browsing out
lmao

Attached: NHGieLnU.png (208x208, 84K)