OH NONONO BHAA HAHAHA

zdnet.com/article/researchers-discover-seven-new-meltdown-and-spectre-attacks/

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-16 Researchers discover seven new Meltdown and Spectre attacks ZDNet-or8.png (1199x209, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FPiednoel
zdnet.com/article/researchers-discover-seven-new-meltdown-and-spectre-attacks/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What did they mean by this?

We'll all done fucked up

>require physical access to CPU
It's fucking nothing

>2018
>not using RISC-V

Spectre is like the herpes of CPU's. You can treat it. But it'll just keep coming back and infecting others with different strains.

I'd imagine that these are not actually a security holes, but triple letter agencies' backdoors confused for security holes.
And who will say
>nope, it's not our fault, it's NSA
of course no one.

and they say there isn’t an antisemitism problem online. Shit like this article is disgraceful.

Is it me, or I killed thread, because most of 4chins population are CIA niggers?
Gotcha, faggots!!!

Attached: Cybersquad.jpg (1280x720, 465K)

DELID DIS SIR PLES BUY INTEL

Attached: 1542027477262.png (807x745, 205K)

i wonder what our favourite engineer say abo-
>twitter.com/FPiednoel
>This account's Tweets are protected.
HAHHAHHA

I'm on the RISC-V mailing list and we've discussed these attacks before. In short we haven't spent much time analyzing whether they affect existing speculative RISC-V processors. This is a small subset of RISC-V processors out there - Rocket, which is the most popular base processor implementation by far does not speculate on memory access.

americans are sleeping

>This is a small subset of RISC-V processors out there - Rocket, which is the most popular base processor implementation by far does not speculate on memory access.
could you rewrite this again in english

They don't require physical access. It's all timing-based and can be done in software.

not user but that was english m8. 'This' refers to the speculative processors discussed in question.

bazinga

>>>/reddit/

>zdnet.com/article/researchers-discover-seven-new-meltdown-and-spectre-attacks/

>Meltdown-XD
>Meltdown-XD
>Meltdown-XD

Oh wow, its fucking nothing. Just a script kiddie with too much time on his hands figured out that passwords on sticky notes allows him to hack someones facebook account.

AMDrones and Incels will try and disprove this.

Not NSA though.

never seen a more pathetic shilling

rip in pieces

All AMD only like the original, I trust?

And after I just built a $1500 ryzen 2700 rig. Fucking shit...

DESU, It was already known other isssues were under embargo and usually these things get dragged out as new attack vectors are getting fully explored.

Looks like yet another Intel's attempt to spread "AMD IS AFFECTED TOOO" fud.

>14/11
I made a thread about it 2 days ago. 0 replies, it died within 1.5 hours

you need to improve your bait :^)