How to deal with bluelight effects from screen?

how to deal with bluelight effects from screen?

i spend around 12 hours a day in front of a screen, programming, Jow Forums, netflix, you name it. the problem is, im starting to see the effects. (ive been doing this for 4 months now).

>eyesight is considerably worse. very noticeable
>short term memory is far worse
>i think i am starting to get really bad adhd. cant even watch 10 minutes of a movie without taking short breaks and going to refresh Jow Forums etc.
>ability to think and make connections is worse. e.g. to have a train of thought for example, "how am i going to write this algorithm" cant be done anymore without adhd kicking in and my brain switching to something else

i am fairly certain this is all because of looking at a screen for so many hours a day because before this i used to be pretty smart and could problem solve/learn anything very easily. now its becoming very difficult.

how do i solve this?
>inb4 just turn computer off bro.
i cant since i need to program to make money.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-10 at 20.09.35.png (378x376, 213K)

1. Use a screen with a blue light filter. I use a cheap Benq with eyecare and reduced the brightness. Works wonders, though you wouldn't want to watch a movie with these settings.
2. Use eyedrops.
3. Spend your free time doing something else than staring at a screen.
4. Stop using your PC late at night, read a book or something.

just block the blue light lol

>4. Stop using your PC late at night, read a book or something.
Or just turn everything TO DARK in your pc
Werks here well

f.lux , redshift or equivalent. are you really not aware of those?
also, some monitors have blue light reduction feature right in their OSD.

Buy some "gamer" or "computer" glasses. Heard they help.

Get a construction job sunlight is best for you

Or just sleep

these are symptoms of internet addiction

Correct me if im wrong but doesn't have reading books the same negative effect on your eyes as staring at a screen? Well, minus the blue light of course. I thought what you need to do is focus on stuff thats further away every now and then. So I would suggest taking walks/rides through parks/forests regularly, enjoying nature. That's literally what your eyes are disgned to do.

what on earth is that

Use flux or whatever that software is to make everything yellow
Also use a dark theme on everything you can

they are just yellow glasses
basically you get the same effect by using one of the redshift or fluxx programs

Attached: 1512662689423.jpg (600x380, 17K)

That ADHD part doesn't sound like something that could be caused by blue light alone. That most certainly comes from your brain getting used to constant overstimulation and now it is unable to focus on one single thing at a time. I kinda know these symptomps myself. Maybe try seperating your work stuff from fun stuff. You could buy a computer put it in another room.and use it for work only. Also, do sports make brakes and stop doing multiple things at once.

lmao bet these gaym0r glasses cost 10 times more than regular sunglasses.

Also this.

I've looked at a screen for 12 hours a day for 15 years and I dont have any eyesight or memory problems, I think you're just retarded

Blue light is the new gluten

CCFL-backlit and CRT monitors do not have this issue.

I wear that "computer" "kill radiation" glasses yet my eyes gets Fcked over time because of white colour
So I actually turned everything in pc to DARK
no more eye strain in mid night

Well, shit. This sounds like my lifestyle. Does this happen to everyone or just some people?

>short term memory is far worse
>i think i am starting to get really bad adhd. cant even watch 10 minutes of a movie without taking short breaks and going to refresh Jow Forums etc.
>ability to think and make connections is worse. e.g. to have a train of thought for example, "how am i going to write this algorithm" cant be done anymore without adhd kicking in and my brain switching to something else

>inb4 just turn computer off bro
Turn off Jow Forums, I'm not sure which mechanism it is but I swear it's addicting, particularly participating in really slow threads like on /ic/ is a massive time waster.

Attached: 1541396761760.jpg (322x306, 20K)

f.lux
have some ambient lighting
dont forget to blink